The "Mediocre" Woman

Options

Replies

• die2fat4love
    die2fat4love Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I think I might belong...Crows feet, stretch marks, Love a good beer/drink, Lost my boobs with the weight but I might still qualify....perhaps...???
  • PixTheCupCakeDestroyer
    Options
    I'm hot, but I would totally do the mediocre chicks, they are more fun.
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options

You're a good Queen to your subjects.
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    OH WE GOING TO BOOBS AND A*S!!! LORD HAVE MERCY!! I CAN FEED A SMALL COUNTRY WITH ALL THE BOOBS AND A*S I GOT!!!!!!! HAHAHA
  • kytte
    kytte Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I think I might belong...Crows feet, stretch marks, Love a good beer/drink, Lost my boobs with the weight but I might still qualify....perhaps...???

i never said boobs are a requirement, although mine seemed to have gotten their gps ready and are planning their retirement at the ankles.
  • Rissyroo513
    Rissyroo513 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My boobs: Phenom
    My taste in beer: I'm a stout and porter girl (craft *kitten*)
    My Bacon- I want that **** crispy crispy! And I like to bake it!

High five girl!! I get a lot of BS for loving my dark beers (mostly from other women, who are either surprised or shoot me dirty looks for ordering something "not calorie friendly" or "unfeminine"). One word: GUINNESS :drinker: :heart:

We should hang out, porters all around. The less heard of the brewery the better!
    Oh and my boobs never get smaller when I lose weight...how is that possible?
  • TheWorstHorse
    Options
    Bacon.

then i am in.
  • Ramen237
    Ramen237 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    what is your drink of choice??

Depending a the day!!

Wine- if i want to try to me classy BUT ends up drinking the whole bottle and gets **** FACED

Bacardi- if i want to go out and be out ALL NIGHT!!

Hennessy- When i want to get into trouble!!

Beer- If you see a beer in my hand i'm GONE, SMASHED, DRUNK!!!!!!

Try not to drink more than a glass of red wine (gives me headaches). At social occasions usually white wine or lighter beers.

But my drink of choice is really bourbon, I usually drink it straight, as an old fashioned, or in other simple mixed drinks (good after a long day)

I also love gin and gin-based cocktails.

Not the biggest fan of vodka or sugary/artificially flavored cocktails.
  • die2fat4love
    die2fat4love Posts: 149 Member
    Options

i never said boobs are a requirement, although mine seemed to have gotten their gps ready and are planning their retirement at the ankles.

Now I know that we are going to be life long friends ...since our boobs are headed on retirement together
  • PixTheCupCakeDestroyer
    Options

I try really hard.
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    what is your drink of choice??

Depending a the day!!

Wine- if i want to try to me classy BUT ends up drinking the whole bottle and gets **** FACED

Bacardi- if i want to go out and be out ALL NIGHT!!

Hennessy- When i want to get into trouble!!

Beer- If you see a beer in my hand i'm GONE, SMASHED, DRUNK!!!!!!

Try not to drink more than a glass of red wine (gives me headaches). At social occasions usually white wine or lighter beers.

But my drink of choice is really bourbon, I usually drink it straight, as an old fashioned, or in other simple mixed drinks (good after a long day)

I also love gin and gin-based cocktails.

Not the biggest fan of vodka or sugary/artificially flavored cocktails.

You dont pay no games!!! you rock lol!! Yea i take it straight too!!! that gin aint no joke lol!
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    Options

I try really hard.

The socks show that you care. :bigsmile:
  • lmhbuss
    lmhbuss Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm def. not a model. I work on my own car, fix my own plumbing ( I don't do electrical so don't ask :wink: ), can ride a motorcycle and drive stick, prefer scotch....do I get to join this club?
  • Ramen237
    Options
    My boobs: Phenom
    My taste in beer: I'm a stout and porter girl (craft *kitten*)
    My Bacon- I want that **** crispy crispy! And I like to bake it!

High five girl!! I get a lot of BS for loving my dark beers (mostly from other women, who are either surprised or shoot me dirty looks for ordering something "not calorie friendly" or "unfeminine"). One word: GUINNESS :drinker: :heart:

We should hang out, porters all around. The less heard of the brewery the better!
    Oh and my boobs never get smaller when I lose weight...how is that possible?

What a marvelous idea! Cheers to that! :drinker:

My boobs do get smaller as I lose weight, but not too much, so I'm good in that department :laugh:

Christina - LMAO... And I've got a lot of *kitten* to "laugh off" :bigsmile:
  • DeadliftAddict
    DeadliftAddict Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    drinks like a man curses like a sailor!! I have cellulite for days!! Loves cars too!! :bigsmile:

Winning!
  • Ramen237
    Options
    Well, I'm def. not a model. I work on my own car, fix my own plumbing ( I don't do electrical so don't ask :wink: ), can ride a motorcycle and drive stick, prefer scotch....do I get to join this club?

I'm learning to drive stick on a jeep. It's so much... funner... than automatic lol
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    So, so far we got boobs, bacon, and what else?

bacon, boobs, enjoys sex.

I think that's pretty much it. the rest is gravy.
  • silencioesoro
    silencioesoro Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Ha, this is the best topic ever.

I enjoy making homemade mac and cheese with velveeta. Margaritas for days... though lately it's all about rum and coke.

Still a girly girl though. I can hold my own... most of the time.

(And I heard bacon, mmmm bacon.)
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    Here's why you should vote for me to be a "mediocre" gal...

1) I buy my bras at a place that proclaims "The alphabet starts at 'D'."
    2) A glass of wine...the bottle itself is made of glass, therefore, one bottle = one glass.
    3) I'm fluent in profanity

ETA: This is currently my favorite top...
    il_570xN.503531857_el7t.jpg