The "Mediocre" Woman

Options

Replies

• JenniCali1000
    JenniCali1000 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Stretch marks, boobs that are lower than in my 20's but still okay to look at, big booty even when skinnier. Love to cuss, drink, fight, sometimes in that order. Karaoke Queen. Love to drive fast cars and big trucks!

Ummm... I think we are twins ;)
  • AllieBear88
    AllieBear88 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    *raises hand*
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2, 34 years old and will weigh 160 at goal (hopefully)!! Planning on having some awesome loose skin at
    that time too!!!! Go me!!!! ;)
  • Ramen237
    Ramen237 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm ok with mediocre if it means I get to live a full life and don't have to suffer in a push up bra from now until eternity.

Models are overrated and I have no interest in looking like one, as others have said, I strive to be the best me that I can. That said, I will still torture myself pushing those puppies up and I will keep them that way to my grave. XD

Whenever I try on a push-up bra, they just spill over the top :D I guess I need a bigger bra?! But honestly, I am okay with never wearing a push up :laugh:
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Stretch marks, boobs that are lower than in my 20's but still okay to look at, big booty even when skinnier. Love to cuss, drink, fight, sometimes in that order. Karaoke Queen. Love to drive fast cars and big trucks!

Ummm... I think we are twins ;)

Wait...triplets... I'm the 3rd wheel...I can't sing a lick, but get me drunk and i swear I think I'm going to get that Golden Ticket...Ohhh and I've pretty much given up holding my farts in til I bust a gut...
  • Ramen237
    Ramen237 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I'm out on the cardboardaux. I don't like purses. They annoy me. I much prefer a wallet or money clip, but if I MUST carry more with me, I take along my old backpack style diaper bag that I call my survival kit. You know, in case the zombie apocalypse happens. I take that **** very seriously.

Where were you all my life?? You're gonna be my zombie apocalypse survival buddy! We'll annihilate the suckers, and get bacon, booze, sammiches, and all the remaining Earthly men as reward! :laugh:
  • onefortyone
    onefortyone Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Yep. Stretch marked from armpits to knees, cellulite everywhere, c-section scar (bonus: can't even see the scar because a flap of stomach covers it), boobs down to my belly button. But still kinda hoping I have a decently-shaped body under all this, and that I will be able to find it.
  • hkristine1
    hkristine1 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    In for the bacon eating beer drinking mediocre women

<sigh> I don't even fit in with the mediocre women. I don't drink and I don't eat/cook/buy bacon (or any other meat). I adopted my kid, so I don't have a c-section scar or loads of pregnancy stretch marks... I do have boobs though, so I guess I fit that part of the description. I also have hips. And I make GREAT bagel sammiches...
  • kytte
    kytte Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2, 34 years old and will weigh 160 at goal (hopefully)!! Planning on having some awesome loose skin at
    that time too!!!! Go me!!!! ;)

When i've got that, i'm gonna flaunt it for bikini season!
  • kytte
    Options
    because...Jell-O...How YOU doin'?
  • kytte
    Options
    I'm ok with mediocre if it means I get to live a full life and don't have to suffer in a push up bra from now until eternity.

Models are overrated and I have no interest in looking like one, as others have said, I strive to be the best me that I can. That said, I will still torture myself pushing those puppies up and I will keep them that way to my grave. XD

Whenever I try on a push-up bra, they just spill over the top :D I guess I need a bigger bra?! But honestly, I am okay with never wearing a push up :laugh:

I do have that problem. I fall out of my shirts a lot. >.< and yes, need bigger bras. Getting saggier is deceiving when you're losing weight. I thought I had dropped a size there but I hadn't, so I bought the wrong ones. Whoever wrote about shoe twirling, these tits had similar plans and I swear I wasn't in on it.
  • kytte
    Options

Ohhh and I've pretty much given up holding my farts in til I bust a gut...

SO GLAD TO KNOW I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!

...I Am Legend... >.>
  • kytte
    Options
    I'm out on the cardboardaux. I don't like purses. They annoy me. I much prefer a wallet or money clip, but if I MUST carry more with me, I take along my old backpack style diaper bag that I call my survival kit. You know, in case the zombie apocalypse happens. I take that **** very seriously.

Where were you all my life?? You're gonna be my zombie apocalypse survival buddy! We'll annihilate the suckers, and get bacon, booze, sammiches, and all the remaining Earthly men as reward! :laugh:

When the apocalypse happens, I'm going to start a tribe of women, and collect many boy toys for the lot of us. I get first dibs.
  • TLC227
    TLC227 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Bacon should be it's own food group. I'm in.
  • kytte
    Options
    Yes, yes it should. It should be the one you're required to eat more than anything else.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

WTF is cardboardaux?
  • kytte
    Options
    Anyone in for some purse-shaped cardbordeaux?

123+bags+IIHIH.jpg

That thing
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    when I used to play ice hockey I got a lot of penalty minutes for things like roughing and unsportsmanlike conduct and stuff. Well this one time the announcer called my penalty as "roughing and unladylike conduct" (because he thought that he was supposed to translate all ice hockey terms containing the word "man" into female equivalents, with occasionally hilarious results)

So, does that mean that all my other penalties for roughing and unsportsmanlike conduct or cross checking or boarding people I was being ladylike? :flowerforyou:
  • neandermagnon
    Options
    Anyone in for some purse-shaped cardbordeaux?

123+bags+IIHIH.jpg

That thing

oh. interesting. Maybe I've been in the Gulf too long :laugh:
  • kytte
    Options
    when I used to play ice hockey I got a lot of penalty minutes for things like roughing and unsportsmanlike conduct and stuff. Well this one time the announcer called my penalty as "roughing and unladylike conduct" (because he thought that he was supposed to translate all ice hockey terms containing the word "man" into female equivalents, with occasionally hilarious results)

So, does that mean that all my other penalties for roughing and unsportsmanlike conduct or cross checking or boarding people I was being ladylike? :flowerforyou:

Welcome home!