50 lbs by June 1st Challenge Part 3

Options
This is Part 3 of the June 1st challenge.

I have had a terrible holiday season. I gained all the weight back that I lost. Time to pick up the pace.

Replies

• Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I weighed in this morning at 270.6 lbs!

Last week was at 274
  • sara_xo
    sara_xo Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Starting today! :D

Starting weight is 166lbs. :) Maybe not 50lbs, but I'll join up!! :D
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Weighed in this morning at 198.4lbs. :smile: Down 29.2lbs in the last 2 weeks!!! First time in the 190s in a while.
    My start weight on this challenge was 217.2lbs, so I'm down 18.8lbs since starting that!!
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I have a gained a wee bit from the holiday but nothing to get upset about. I will wait till next week to get the results for posting.
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    This week was good for me. I lost 4 pounds. So much better than last week's loss of .04. I've begun using the wii fit plus and the Biggest Loser game every night to pump up the walking I've been doing on work days. I also have Zumba but I guess I'm too old, only used it once and felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest.

Portia
  • Kanakake
    Kanakake Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Well I lost a pound since last week so that is good. Yesterday started off good, I worked out first thing in the morning, cleaned house, workout out again (strength) and then after all that accomplishment I ate horribly. I went to walmart and ate general tso chicken, mmm breaded goodness and then for dinner we went to a taco place and I ate chicken taquitos and about a cup of guacamole with tortilla chips. I dont know why I do this to myself. Im never going to make progress if I keep this up
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I was able to lose but it took a lot of staying in, converting traditional Mexican recipes into healthy ones and actually getting outside even though it was chilly!

We have so many things going on even after New Year's that I have to stay vigilant!

Good luck to everyone else and let's keep it going!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I gained a pound.....so I'm back to 180lbs

I'm not stressing though I'll just work hard today so I can reach mini goal of being under 180lbs by Dec 31
  • raindancer
    raindancer Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I still haven't got the courage up to weigh.
    I want to start the new year on a positive note.
    I know we can do this and it is time for those of us struggling to get a fresh start. I might get bogged down but I won't give up.:noway:
  • eamartin
    eamartin Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I did not gain nor lose but I figured that would happen. I weighed myself 2 days before xmas and I was 197.. then weighed myself yesterday and I was 199.. soo technically I gained 2lbs but I'm not stressing it.. Just need to bump up the workout and drink more water!!
  • 4quiltstr
    4quiltstr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! Make sure you take care of yourself and don't overdue.
  • mydoc3
    mydoc3 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I have a gained a wee bit from the holiday but nothing to get upset about. I will wait till next week to get the results for posting.

That's the way to stay positive. You got this! :)
  • karrah2303
    Options
    Can i get in on this challenge? Sounds like fun! How often do you weigh in?
  • bhonniered
    Options
    I am going to hold off on a weigh in until next Monday - I had a few days where I went overboard, but back on track today!
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    I took a quick peek at the scale this morning, even though i said i wouldnt weigh myself until the first and yeah, i have regained some and am back in the 180s which doesnt really surprise me. Seriously getting back on track so i am ready for this saturday's race (5k). I will be weighing that morning and taking a New Year's pic. I feel all fat and bloated right now. Its amazing what going off your regular eating plan will do to your digestive system! I know its TMI, but i was like a fart machine for a while LOLLLLL. Getting back to my greek yogurt, granola, oranges, black bean burgers and the like feels good after a week or so of scarfing down cookies, fudge and chicken wings lol
  • bainos
    bainos Posts: 99
    Options
    I weighed in this morning at 270.6 lbs!

Last week was at 274

WOW!!! GONGRATS!!!! Especially over the holiday season. That shows some great dedication.
  • MartyDiller
    MartyDiller Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I still haven't got the courage up to weigh.
    I want to start the new year on a positive note.
    I know we can do this and it is time for those of us struggling to get a fresh start. I might get bogged down but I won't give up.:noway:

I haven't weighed yet either. Not really looking forward to it, but I have worked up some motivation to get back on track again. I'll weigh in again next monday!!
    Awesome job to everyone that has lost this week!!
  • punkin_793
    Options
    I hope it is not to late to join! Weighed myself this am and was at 192, gained a couple of pounds in the past 2 months, but nothing terribly bad!
  • sara_xo
    sara_xo Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    How does this one work? :) I wanna join and stay on track.
  • erikaj819
    Options
    i would love to join (12/28 - 268.8) would love to be 50 lbs gone by June 1st! Can use all the motivational help I can get too!!! :happy: do you WI on a certain day?
    good luck to everyone!