Twelve year old nephew stronger than 30 yo boyfriend??

Options
12345679»

Replies

• George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    This thread just will not die.... :laugh:

If you don't like this thread, and your intentions are to ruin this thread with middle schoolish behavior and insults, why do you come here. Why is it your hope this thread dies. You just ignore this thread, but obviously something about it excites you and it isn't the topic. Its like being on a play ground where the person who thinks he is the funniest person bull's (cyberbullies in this case) and his horde of followers go along with it.

I'm confused:ohwell:

Still upset about the man card comment I see...

He never lost his man card. Not upset here. :tongue:

Can't lose what you never had

No, but you can always buy a new one:

http://officialmangear.com/man-card/authentic-man-card.html

Wow, its like conversing with a bunch of junior high school students, not that all junior school students use affronting language to get peoples' intention.

Tell your boyfriend not to come in here then. One of these junior high students might kick his *kitten* again.

borat-high-five-o.gif
  • Leslien25
    Leslien25 Posts: 46
    Options
    He does something where he performs different exercises. He's tones and all. Now if he could just strength train more, or maybe my nephew is strong because I read where wrestlers like gymnast have really strong upperbodies.

Well I'm glad he's tones and all. That's important. More importantly how big is your b/f's you know what? I mean there has been much detail about his age and 155 lbs status, but if you are getting advice of the "JUST BREAK UP" variety, you really should factor in this key detail to your decision. Me personally I would not care if an 8 year old girl could out situps my S/O as long as he was hung like Tommy Lee and had some stamina to go with it.

lmao....well my boyfriend is hung well but that is besides the point.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    He does something where he performs different exercises. He's tones and all. Now if he could just strength train more, or maybe my nephew is strong because I read where wrestlers like gymnast have really strong upperbodies.

Well I'm glad he's tones and all. That's important. More importantly how big is your b/f's you know what? I mean there has been much detail about his age and 155 lbs status, but if you are getting advice of the "JUST BREAK UP" variety, you really should factor in this key detail to your decision. Me personally I would not care if an 8 year old girl could out situps my S/O as long as he was hung like Tommy Lee and had some stamina to go with it.

methinks it is precisely the point.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options

I don't think she meant in the way that your nephew hung him from the coat rack by his collar.
  • Leslien25
    Options
    It would really help if you could show us his food diary.

And what's his TDEE?

Sorry, I'm late with this reply. I had to ask my boyfriend. We calculated his TDEE to about 2400 calories/day. He runs and exercises at the gym. What he doesn't do is play sports.
  • Leslien25
    Options
    Just wondering if your boyfriend knows you posted this on the internet? :ohwell:

What's he gonna do about it?

Nothing if the 12 year old is around.

hahahah:laugh:

ignored :laugh:
  • DYELB
    DYELB Posts: 7,407 Member
    Options

And what's his TDEE?

Sorry, I'm late with this reply. I had to ask my boyfriend. We calculated his TDEE to about 2400 calories/day. He runs and exercises at the gym. What he doesn't do is play sports.

He's doing something wrong at the gym.
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options

And what's his TDEE?

This. My TDEE is somewhere around 2500-2600 when I'm not running a lot, and I'm a 5'4" woman. A man's should be significantly higher.
  • bradXdale
    bradXdale Posts: 399
    Options
    2.jpg

He should probably read this.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

And what's his TDEE?

This. My TDEE is somewhere around 2500-2600 when I'm not running a lot, and I'm a 5'4" woman. A man's should be significantly higher.

Yeah but it's not the boyfriends fault... The 12 year old is an MMA pro remember!
  • Leslien25
    Options

And what's his TDEE?

Yeah but it's not the boyfriends fault... The 12 year old is an MMA pro remember!

No, not pro...he's practiced for a few years. Can't go pro yet but he's on his way.
  • Leslien25
    Options

And what's his TDEE?

The calculator we used may not be accurate. His BMI 22.8, so he is a healthy weight.
  • KarenisPaleo
    KarenisPaleo Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Wife her up!
  • Leslien25
    Options
    Wife her up!

I haven't heard that slang before. Does it mean match her up with a woman? Who is her.
  • cjfitnessme
    cjfitnessme Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I think your just proud of your genetic genes thats why you mention this story lol. I use to be a wrestler in school and yeah you definitely get in condition and stronger when your training for matches. by the way I have beaten 20 year olds in arm wrestling both right handed and left handed depending what arm they prefer and I am a 100 years old.lol
  • Leslien25
    Options
    I think your just proud of your genetic genes thats why you mention this story lol. I use to be a wrestler in school and yeah you definitely get in condition and stronger when your training for matches. by the way I have beaten 20 year olds in arm wrestling both right handed and left handed depending what arm they prefer and I am a 100 years old.lol

Wow! Good for you. I guess a combo of genetics and training makes the extraordinary..