Options

Replies

• blackchick38
    Options
    saturday is almost here,lets go guys
    HAPPY NEW YEAR
  • laDOLCEvita7
    Options
    Hello everyone. Are you ready for tomorrow?? I am so excited to start this group. Unfortunetly I just found out that I have to go out of town tonight and will not have access to a computer until Monday. I weighed myself this morning and here are my stats. I will weigh myself tomorrow morning also incase anything changes I will edit my start weight on monday. The chart will be posted on Monday. But normally from now on it will be posted on Sunday every week. This will not be a common issue I promise you. Every Saturday I will be here to weigh in. Often people start groups and do not come back, because life just happens. What I will do so that I know who is going to be in the group, from this post on whoever post their start weight and stats thats who I will add to the chart. So please re-post your information if you have already posted it. Thank you, and thank you for joining this group everyone, I'm excited to start 2011 with a thinner you!

Screen Name: laDOLCEvita (Stephanie)
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 218
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011 (can be whatever you want, with a min of 10 lbs): 205
    What is your exercise plan?: I plan to work out five days a week. I will do cardio everyday. And I will be doing strength training 3 days a week.
    Are you going to do a specific diet?: This month I will be doing South Beach Diet.
    What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight?: I want to feel confident in myself. Because right now I do not. Also On June 3rd, 2011 I will be going to the nkotb and backstreet boys concert. I met two of the Backstreet boys this summer and when I saw my picture with them I was so upset that I had let myself get to 232 pounds. This summer when I see BSB in concert, I have a VIP pass that I bought and this time when I meet them, I will be THIN!!!! :)
  • nemrenu
    nemrenu Posts: 211
    Options
    Screen Name nemrenu
    Starting weight January 01, 2011 163- my highest
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011 153
    What is your exercise plan?: To do some kind of work- out 5-6 days a week. Walking, biking, strength training, dvd's
    Are you going to do a specific diet?: The basics.... Clean- clean- clean, counting my calories, and drinking my water.
    What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight? To fit in my clothes comfortably and I want to love working out again!

Thanks Stephanie :flowerforyou:
  • ComfortFoodAddict
    ComfortFoodAddict Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Okay, update for tomorrow:
    CW 12/31/10 170
    GW 1/31/11 160
    Measurements: neck: 12.5, chest: 36.5, waist:31 , stomach:34 , hips:43 , thighs: 25&26 , arms:13&13.5

Exercise goals this week:

Nutritional goals this week:

Screen Name: comfortfoodaddict (Krista)
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 170
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011 :160

What is your exercise plan?:
    Sat-walk walk walk
    Sun-stretch and some strength exercise
    Mon- exercise video : take stairs
    Tues-Zumba :take stairs
    Wed- Kickboxing/Abs :take stairs
    Thurs- video :take stairs
    Fri-video and strength :take stairs

Are you going to do a specific diet?: No, but my nutritional goals this week are:
    Make healthier choices when dining out.
    Log all food every day.
    Drink at least 8 glasses of water everyday.
    Stay under 1300 cals with workouts.
    Limit sodium, sugar, and bad fat intake.

What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight?: I want to feel confident in myself.<<<< me too!
    I want to look smoking by my birthday. (May 31st) plus when I graduate from college this go around I want pictures I am proud to show off!
  • Veggie_Eloise
    Veggie_Eloise Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Screen Name: Veggie_Eloise
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 202
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011 (can be whatever you want, with a min of 10 lbs): 192
    What is your exercise plan?: I plan to run 5-7 days a week and then 3x a week I will do strength training and ab work. I may also include Turbo Fire/Jam, Wii Free Step, and Zumba on just run days.
    Are you going to do a specific diet?: LOW FAT. Otherwise, just staying within my alloted calories :)
    What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight?: I can't remember the last time I was happy with the way I look. I think briefly for a year or two in high school. I'm sick of feeling like people are looking at me because I am 'the fat one'. I just want to prove to myself that I CAN look the way I want :)
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Are you all ready to do this?? Well I am so ready, so let's kick it off......:-)

Screen Name: Mollie1037

Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 364
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011: 354

What is your exercise plan?: Exercise 5 days a week, to include at least 2 to 3 days at the gym

Are you going to do a specific diet?: No, just going to shoot for focus on eating un processed foods as much as I can. I am going to read the Flat Belly Diet book or skim it at least....:-)

What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight?: Because I need to lose weight to be healthier, feel better about myself, & to look better. The same reasons most people want to lose weight.....:-)

Have wonderful weekend everyone!
  • Stephanie191991
    Options
    Screen Name: Stephanie191991
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: Today 179
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011 (can be whatever you want, with a min of 10 lbs): 169
    What is your exercise plan?: Turbo Jam 6-7 days a week and Shake Weight everyday
    Are you going to do a specific diet?: No Just cutting down on my food intake :D
    What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight?: My Family and I want to be able to run after my niece and nephews
  • dom300186
    dom300186 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    name Dom300186
    weight 208lbs
    goal 198lbs
    exercise plan: biggest loser and dance central on the kinect min 1 hr a day
    calorie intake 1350, low carbs too no pasta rice or bread!!
    why? I want to feel sexy again, and get into my wedding dress next year, also for self confidence.

updated 1/1/11
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanie and everyone ,

count me in too :)

Screen Name: Anna441
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 148 lbs
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011 (can be whatever you want, with a min of 10 lbs): 140 - 138 lbs
    What is your exercise plan?: I am planning to run 60 miles (treadmill) for the month of January. will try to run 2-3 miles on weekday and 4-5 miles on weekends...
    Are you going to do a specific diet?: nothing major but stick with 1200 calories intake; increase my veggie and fruits
    What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight?: I have bought size 8 jeans on 12/31/10. I hope to fit on those at the end of january..
  • jam3114
    jam3114 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Screen Name: JAM3114
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 252
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011: 242
    What is your exercise plan?: Walking, Jogging & hopefully kettlebells
    Are you going to do a specific diet?: Stick to MFP calorie count
    What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight?: I'm sick to teeth of being fat & not working at it - I have lovely dresses that I can no longer fit into & I just want to be smaller !!!!! I want to end the cycle of starting a new healthy plan every New Year !!!

I couldn't edit post so edited this instead
    Happy New Year to everyone
  • 2Young4This
    2Young4This Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Here are my stats:

Screen Name: 2Young4This
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 157.8
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011 (can be whatever you want, with a min of 10 lbs): 147
    What is your exercise plan?: couch 2 5 k and 30 day shred
    Are you going to do a specific diet?: Trying the Dukan diet from today
    What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight?: I put on loads of weight in my last relationship and I am newly single. This is all part of taking control of my life.
  • jenz0991
    Options
    This sounds great...I need all the motivation I can get to start my new year off right!

Screen Name: JENZ0991
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 163
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011 (can be whatever you want, with a min of 10 lbs): 153
    What is your exercise plan?: exercise 5 times a week....a combinations of wii fit, gym, P90x
    Are you going to do a specific diet?: just staying in my calorie range
    What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight?: I turn 30 in May and want to look my best ever and get out of this unhealthy rut
  • LMRoses
    LMRoses Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I think smaller, group challenges like this will help me stay focused, rather than just the one big goal!

Screen Name: Acria
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 271
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011 (can be whatever you want, with a min of 10 lbs): 253
    What is your exercise plan?: 3 C25K sessions per week, one hour yoga every Thursday night, a few reps of strength training 3 nights per week.
    Are you going to do a specific diet?: Just the calorie and nutrient goals here on MFP.
    What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight?: I'm seeing the in-laws for the first time in 6 years at Christmas 2011, and going to Paris and London as well, want to look awesome for it!
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Screen Name: kizzym
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 177
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011:167
    What is your exercise plan?: walking @ least 5000 steps daily and @ least 1 workout video daily.
    Are you going to do a specific diet?:
    -drink @ least 64 oz h20 daily
    -beverage of choice ONLY water @ green tea or hot tea
    -eat between 1200 - 1500 calories daily
    -NO angus mushroom n swiss burgers/snackwrap
    What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight?: be @ least @ 5% GOAL WEIGHT which is 168.15 ibs by april 17th i COULD lose 10 ibs this month sure.... BUT...keeping it off thats another story
  • Fit2_T
    Fit2_T Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Screen Name:Fit2_T (Teresa)
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 155.0
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011: 145.0

What is your exercise plan?: exercise 4-5 times a week....a combination of wii games/workout video, gym, walking
    Are you going to do a specific diet?: Continue with Weight Watchers

What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight?: I want to feel comfortable in my body/skin. I want to move easily and freely. I want to be an inspiration to my 3 kids. I want to be me.
  • Dom80
    Dom80 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    name Dom80
    weight 223
    goal 213
    exercise plan: wii fit plus, ea active, and ea active 2
    calorie intake 1200, no special diet
    why? I need to get healthy.
  • dpulum
    dpulum Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Screen Name: dpulum (my name is Tina)
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 163
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011 (can be whatever you want, with a min of 10 lbs): 152
    What is your exercise plan?: do zumba or turbojams at least 3 times a week
    Are you going to do a specific diet?: 1200 calories and tracking on MFP
    What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight?: to feel better (and fit in my clothes)
  • cindijoe1
    cindijoe1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year!
    I would love to join this challenge!!

Screen Name: cindijoe1
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 175.6
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011 (can be whatever you want, with a min of 10 lbs): 165.00
    What is your exercise plan?: 3 days week cardio/ 2 days strength
    Are you going to do a specific diet?: No, just trying to utilize healthy habits
    What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight?: Be Healthy and feel good!!
  • Samantha76
    Samantha76 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone. I would love to join in on this. I really need a push, gained almost everything back through December.

Screen Name: Samantha76
    Starting Weight on January 1 2011: 225.6
    Goal Weight by January 31 2011: 215.6
    What is your exercise plan: at least 5 days at the gym, doing a mix of cardio and strength training
    Are you going to do a specific diet? No, just watching calories, and thinking of trying a cranberry detox drink for a 24 hour period.
    What is you biggest motivation to lose weight: ? Me, I hate the way I look, and want to like what I see in the mirror.
  • Nlongenecker
    Options
    Screen Name: Nlongenecker
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 177
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011 (can be whatever you want, with a min of 10 lbs): 167
    What is your exercise plan?: jog 3x/wk, strength 3x/wk
    Are you going to do a specific diet?: Just tracking here
    What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight?: Going to Hawaii in February. Also to prove to myself that I can. I have tried & failed so many times & watched friends succeed. It's time for me to prove that I can accomplish something I set my mind & heart to.