NO MORE EXCUSES JANUARY, LOSE 10+ LBS!

Options

Replies

• evelynojedadiaz
    Options
    Screen Name: Evelynojedadiaz
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 148
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011 (can be whatever you want, with a min of 10 lbs): 138
    Are you going to do a specific diet?: Rob Nevins (calorie shifting)
    What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight?: Myself..but would love for my family in March to see a differnce.
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Good Morning all! Happy New Year!
    Screen Name: mfkfoster
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 267.8
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011 (can be whatever you want, with a min of 10 lbs): 257
    What is your exercise plan?: walk a mile every dayand Aeorbics 3 x a week
    Are you going to do a specific diet?: Just tracking here
    What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight?: I want to be able to fit into regular sized clothing. I want to go to any store and find something, anything.
  • jesstroxel
    Options
    Screen Name: jesstroxel
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 185
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011 (can be whatever you want, with a min of 10 lbs): 175
    What is your exercise plan?: 60 minutes of cardio 5 days and Strength training 2 days
    Are you going to do a specific diet?: try to stay under my calorie goal and no so much sugar and fats
    What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight?: my health, my family
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    I don't know how to edit my last post so I am going to fill the info out again for Jan 1st!

Screen Name: ChelsiBurnett
    Starting Weight on January 1 2011: 143.2 (TOM)
    Goal Weight by January 31 2011: 132
    What is your exercise plan: p90x lean
    Are you going to do a specific diet? No, just watching calories
    What is you biggest motivation to lose weight: In a wedding in april and want that bikini to look like it was made for me!!!
  • KcFitCoach
    KcFitCoach Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screen Name: ThinMamaDoo
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 152
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011: 142
    What is your exercise plan?: 60 minutes at least 6 days a week / cardio and strength
    Are you going to do a specific diet?: logging food, stay within cals, balanced diet, limit alcohol
    What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight? Energy, Happiness, Confidence
  • chancie72
    chancie72 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    Screen Name: Chancie
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 187.4
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011 (can be whatever you want, with a min of 10 lbs): 177.4
    What is your exercise plan?: walking over 10000 steps every day (can't do much now- have torn ligaments in my knee and am on a lifting restriction for neck/shoulder injury.)
    Are you going to do a specific diet?: no diet- just heathier eating.
    What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight?: I want to look better, feel better and be proud of myself!
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Screen Name: NewImproved
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 167.2
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011 (can be whatever you want, with a min of 10 lbs): 157
    What is your exercise plan?: Insanity and classes at the gym
    Are you going to do a specific diet?: Primal Diet working on positive changes
    What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight?: To get back to my Before marriage weight!!
  • blackchick38
    Options
    SCREEN NAME=BLACKCHICK
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 235LBS
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011 (can be whatever you want, with a min of 10 lbs): 220 LBS
    What is your exercise plan?: WALKING
    Are you going to do a specific diet?: COUNTING CALORIES
    What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight?: TO GET INTO A SMALLER SIZE EACH MONTH

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL
  • 302tt
    302tt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    SCREEN NAME=302tt
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 226.5 LBS
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011 (can be whatever you want, with a min of 10 lbs): 215 LBS
    What is your exercise plan?: Running 4-5 times a week
    Are you going to do a specific diet?: Calorie counting
    What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight?: I have signed up for 4 races; 5k, 10k, 15k and half marathon in Feb, Mar, April and May respectively so I need to get training and loose weight.

Happy New Year and best wishes for 2011. :happy:

3399882.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • carcar63
    carcar63 Posts: 158
    Options
    Happy New Year

SCREEN NAME: carcar63 (Carleen)

Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 317

Goal weight by January 31, 2011 (can be whatever you want, with a min of 10 lbs): 307

What is your exercise plan?: w/o 1hr a day cardio & strength

Are you going to do a specific diet?: watch portion size and stay within my calories

What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight?: To feel healthy and to be able to have more energy
  • Buttsmom
    Buttsmom Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year all and good luck to everyone!!!

I'm back with my stats.

Screen Name: Buttsmom
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 146.2
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011: 136
    What is your exercise plan?: EA Active 2, Kettlebells, Steps and walking
    Are you going to do a specific diet?: Just stay near my calorie goals
    What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight?: Live longer for my birds and dogs
  • ixsaraxi
    Options
    Screen Name: ixsaraxi
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 174
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011 (can be whatever you want, with a min of 10 lbs): 164
    What is your exercise plan?: elliptical 7 days a week, alternating zumba and 30 day shred every day
    Are you going to do a specific diet?: low cal, no junk, no soda, healthy!!
    What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight?: my health
  • royam01
    royam01 Posts: 123
    Options
    Screen Name: royam01

Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 156

Goal weight by January 31, 2011: 146

What is your exercise plan?: Look better naked workout 4 times a week, walk on the 5th day

Are you going to do a specific diet?:Log my calories everyday and stay under 1500, limit alcohol intake

What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight?: A whole summer in Florida (May- August) before I go back to school to finish up my last year l :) I just bought the new swimsuit!
  • Chirron
    Chirron Posts: 18
    Options
    Screen Name: Chirron
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 193.4
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011 (can be whatever you want, with a min of 10 lbs): 183.4
    What is your exercise plan?: Working out 6 days a week
    Are you going to do a specific diet?: Not going out to eat, no Dr Peppers, gluten free, and staying within 1300 calories
    What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight?: New clothes, I refuse to buy any more clothes at my current size.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    *Here's my updates:

Screen Name: Blondie925

Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 198.2

Goal weight by January 31, 2011: 188

What is your exercise plan?: Starting Jan. 3, a hybrid of Insanity and Turbo Fire... plus strength training, running, and walking.

Are you going to do a specific diet?: No - but I'm going to majorly decrease the amount of junk I'm eating! (More home cooked meals, less fast food). I don't really like to cook, so I'm going to try many new recipes and try to enjoy cooking a little more.

What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight?: I've lost enough to feel good, now I just want to look good! I graduate from college May 7, and I'm wanting to go on a cruise then.. plus summer will be right around the corner (triple motivation)! I want to finally feel good in a swimsuit. I already have a really cute tankini... it was tight last summer. My goal is to rock it on the cruise. :wink: Getting into the 180s by the end of this month will be true inspiration to meet my goals by summer. I know I can do it!
  • SophieJade
    Options
    Happy New Year Everyone!

Screen Name: SophieJade
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 260.1
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011: 250.1
    What is your exercise plan?: Daily exercise with Wii Fit, EA Active, Walking
    Are you going to do a specific diet?: Just trying to stay with in my calorie limits and get more exercise
    What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight?: My health and future
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Screen Name: grover0ca

Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 188

Goal weight by January 31, 2011: 178

What is your exercise plan?: Taekwondo-mon/wed/fri/sat, Circut Training with personal trainer-tues, Work out DVD-thurs or sun

Are you going to do a specific diet?: No, but I will count calories

What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight?: My current motivation is not to ever have to weigh in as a heavy weight for taekwondo! I want to compete-but it has to be a slimmer/healthier/faster version of me :bigsmile:
  • mmelaragno
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone!

Here is my update:

Screen Name: mmelaragno
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 237.5
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011 (can be whatever you want, with a min of 10 lbs): 227
    What is your exercise plan?: cardio and strength training
    Are you going to do a specific diet?: just healthier and cleaner
    What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight?: better clothes!!
  • MJ5898
    MJ5898 Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!! I am super excited to participate in this challenge. Need all the motivation and accountability I can get.

Screen Name: MJ5898
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 373.5. As of 12/17/10 - 379.5 (down 15.5 since 11/17/10)
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011: 363
    What is your exercise plan?: Cannot do much now b/c of my weight, but my goal is walking every day even if just for 5 minutes at a time, strength training 20 min 3X per week plus just generally trying to move more to boost my metabolism
    Are you going to do a specific diet?: Just using MFP to track my food and stay at or below my 1700 daily calorie limit
    What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight?: I want to feel good and be happy
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I'm in.

Weight 1-1 225
    Goal 1-29 215

Thanks for starting this challenge.

Exercise plan- Spin class- Monday, Friday Swim Tuesday, Thursday Run- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
    Food Plan- Track in MFP, Eat scheduled meals only no snacking