Anyone starting Turbo Fire in January?

Replies

• Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,317 Member
    Okay so I just received Turbo Fire in the mail and I am ubber excited. But I have a question for the people who have already done it before, should I do the 5 day inferno plan or just jump right into the schedule it came with?
    I haven't done the whole round yet, but I am currently doing the Inferno plan. I have lost 3.6 pounds in 3 days doing it.
  • abbiez
    abbiez Posts: 229 Member
    Okay so I just received Turbo Fire in the mail and I am ubber excited. But I have a question for the people who have already done it before, should I do the 5 day inferno plan or just jump right into the schedule it came with?
    I haven't done the whole round yet, but I am currently doing the Inferno plan. I have lost 3.6 pounds in 3 days doing it.

Thats AMAZING! I might have to do the inferno plan first! My problem is I cant follow the diet strictly. I know you said you werent following it directly, what substitutions have you made?
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Good afternoon everyone! Today is my Friday since our furlough day at work is scheduled for tomorrow and we have Monday off due to the holiday, so, WOO HOO, WOO HOO, long weekend. This will be a quick post because I have a headache and need to chill out for a bit. Today I completed the Burn It Off dvd from the Chalean Extreme program.

My copy of Turbo Fire arrived a couple of days ago so I've spent the last few days watching a view workouts and reviewing the literature and plan to get started w/the Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme hybrid on Monday.
  • abbiez
    Hey everyone, quick question - did you use the formula in the TurboFire material to calculate your daily calorie goal?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I did and it came out to be about the same numbers I'm already using and having luck with so I think it's pretty accurate.
  • Chocolickkyss
    I completed some type of exercise EVERYDAY in 2010 except January 3. So, if I complete a workout from now until January 4, 2011 I will have done some type of exercise everyday for an entire year. This was a goal I wanted to attain and I'm proud of myself for doing it but I can't lie I'm looking forward to having a day that does not involve 2 mile walks, yoga, stretching, jogging, ellipticals, spinning bikes or workout dvds.

Today I completed the Recharge dvd from the Chalean Extreme program and walked 30 minutes in my neighborhood while running some errands. I had to get my emission certificate for my car so I can get my 2011 registration/tags and decided to use this time to get some walking in. I walked to the post office to mail letters, then to the grocery store to pick up a few items, then to a local pharmacy and finally back to the shop to pick up my car. Everything was spread out enough that I totalled over 2 miles.
  • abbiez
    I completed some type of exercise EVERYDAY in 2010 except January 3. So, if I complete a workout from now until January 4, 2011 I will have done some type of exercise everyday for an entire year. This was a goal I wanted to attain and I'm proud of myself for doing it but I can't lie I'm looking forward to having a day that does not involve 2 mile walks, yoga, stretching, jogging, ellipticals, spinning bikes or workout dvds.

Today I completed the Recharge dvd from the Chalean Extreme program and walked 30 minutes in my neighborhood while running some errands. I had to get my emission certificate for my car so I can get my 2011 registration/tags and decided to use this time to get some walking in. I walked to the post office to mail letters, then to the grocery store to pick up a few items, then to a local pharmacy and finally back to the shop to pick up my car. Everything was spread out enough that I totalled over 2 miles.

Thats fantastic!! you go girl ;)
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member

All I can say is WOW! to that. Great job!
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Hi All! I'm back from vacation and looking forward to starting my new Insanity/Turbo Fire hybrid for the month of January. I'm so excited that so many of you are starting Turbo Fire. You are going to love it and the results I know you'll get.

Hope you all had a very Happy New Year. 2011 is going to be GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon
  • abbiez
    I've decided I'm going to start off with the TF prep schedule jsut because I got sooo tired when i tried Fire 30 the other day. I think itll be best for me :) Did anyone do the prep schedule before they did their first full round of tf?
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    I just completed the Prep Program and started the full TF program on December 30. I thought I needed to do the prep program to get started also. I really enjoyed and ready for the next 12 weeks. It took me a few times to get the moves down (although TF 45 is my most difficult) but once you get them down it's really enjoyable. Believe me, I know how frustrating it is too fall out of step. Stay with and Good luck.
  • Kanakake
    Kanakake Posts: 119 Member
    Hi everyone. Tomorrow I start the 5 Day inferno plan and then next Monday will be the start of week 1. I am sooooooo excited. I bought most of the food I need to stick to the diet, I will have to make a few substitutions but I think it will work out for me in the end. Well good luck to everyone who is starting soon and to those who have already started.
  • Janeenhayes1
    Janeenhayes1 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi everyone I'm new to this site I ordered my turbo fire a few days ago and it should be here by January 6 , I have alot to lose 100 pounds I want to know should I do the prep program first any suggestions ?
  • abbiez
    Hi everyone I'm new to this site I ordered my turbo fire a few days ago and it should be here by January 6 , I have alot to lose 100 pounds I want to know should I do the prep program first any suggestions ?

I would say to go ahead and try one of the dvds first and then make a decision. I had tried fire 30 with the new to class option and had to pause several times to get some water and pace around my basement for a quick minute just cause i felt so out of shape. that made me decide to start off with the prep schedule.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Good afternoon everyone! Tomorrow I start the Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme hybrid so I spent today completing 30 minutes of Denise Austin's Yoga Burn dvd and 30 minutes of the P90X dvd to loosen the muscles.
  • indigochilds
    indigochilds Posts: 69 Member
    I'm getting my turbo fire on Monday. So excited, What did you plan to have in mind?
  • abbiez
    I'm getting my turbo fire on Monday. So excited, What did you plan to have in mind?

What? Haha sorry im confused :)
  • indigochilds
    indigochilds Posts: 69 Member

What? Haha sorry im confused :)

Oh my, I'm so sorry. I miss read the original post. I didn't look at the date of the post. And assumed the post was for today. When read the thread again, I finally realized you made the original post in December.

Please ignore what I said. I assumed, there was going to be a Turbo Fire Challenge.
  • Monisfit4life
    Monisfit4life Posts: 228 Member
    Yes I love TurboFire. I am starting a second round as well. I lost about 15 pounds during my first round and now I want to lose more. Good luck to all of you. Its an awesome program.
  • Monisfit4life
    Monisfit4life Posts: 228 Member
    I'm going to start the Inferno plan today. I weighed in at 155.6 this morning. It would be so freaking awesome to be out of the 150s by the end! I have been plateaued in the 150s for a whole year!

I did the inferno plan before. I am a picky eater so I made substitutions that were in the same food group of whatever she said and I tracked my calories to make sure it was as close as possible. I lost 6 pounds in 5 days with the 5 day Inferno it definitely works!!!
This discussion has been closed.