Fake boobs?

Options

Replies

• akh1981
    akh1981 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I hate it when I see those cancer survivors with their fake boobs, makes me so mad! I just want to go over and tell them about all the negative connotation!

Seriously?? How does someone else having fake boobs affect your life? It doesn't. And in my opinion, the fact that they survived cancer gives them license to get all the plastic surgery they want. They are survivors - you should celebrate that fact with them, not judge them because they want to look like they did before knocking at death's door.
  • tristaj90
    tristaj90 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    the only consideration I have had for my boobs is a reduction. Yes I went from a D cup to a B cup with my weight loss, but I'd just get a reduction to make them a bit perkier :D but then again, I REALLY don't want an unneccessary surgery, so I'll probably never do it.
  • Beautiful_Pain
    Beautiful_Pain Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Fake boobs? Where? :love:
  • kateangel2312
    kateangel2312 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    personally I don't like them but each to their own
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Get 'em if they make you happy.
  • surfinbird_1981
    surfinbird_1981 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    I like my real boobs :love:
  • Guinivere
    Guinivere Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I hate it when I see those cancer survivors with their fake boobs, makes me so mad! I just want to go over and tell them about all the negative connotation!

Seriously?? How does someone else having fake boobs affect your life? It doesn't. And in my opinion, the fact that they survived cancer gives them license to get all the plastic surgery they want. They are survivors - you should celebrate that fact with them, not judge them because they want to look like they did before knocking at death's door.

Erm.... They were being sarcastic.....
  • Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    I like my real boobs :love:

I like them too!!!
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I want a pair of my own. Yes, I do. I do. I DO.
    Maybe.
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    I like my real boobs, too, but I'm not opposed to having an enhancement ;)
  • cmiller224
    cmiller224 Posts: 158
    Options
    I like my real boobs too but if someone feels they need fake ones to make them feel more confident... go for it!
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I'm not judging at all

I feel like if you are saying this you kind of are judging.

I don't want them, I don't need them though I may feel differently if I had what they call the tennis ball in a tube sock.

To each their own, boobs are boobs, they are all beautiful.
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    I like my real boobs, too, but I'm not opposed to having an enhancement ;)
    I like yours, too! Wear those proudly, girl! :flowerforyou:

I'm mainly concerned about the whole "breast cancer" thing, since I have no idea if either side of my family has this in their medical history, considering I don't talk to them much and one of my grandmothers passed..
    The other grandmother, she can never be reached.. And the grandfather, yeah.. Do not want.
  • bethyv1030
    bethyv1030 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Real boobs are nice and so are fake ones as long as they're not too ridiculously large. That's my opinion. I like my real ones, but wouldn't be opposed to fake ones if I did one day decide I was unhappy with them. Real boobs, fake boobs whatever your choice more power to you. That's how I feel!
  • emeraldeyes_bc
    emeraldeyes_bc Posts: 200 Member
    Options

Just a wild guess that was extreme sarcasm....
  • Geoj0
    Geoj0 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    iM SAVING FOR MINE NOW! its the only thing that scary about old age for me.. if they start going south theyre getting boosted!
  • fatalis_vox
    fatalis_vox Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I have pierced ears. I have a pierced navel. I have tattoos. I have been coloring my hair for almost 18 years.

To me, that's all pretty much exactly the same as getting a breast augmentation. It's nothing more than turning my body into something that I find more interesting, more beautiful, or more pleasing.

I've actually considered getting a boob job--I have a whole lot of backside, but not a whole lot up top, and I've thought about just...trying to balance things out. The main reasons I came up with against the idea are a) Money, and b) I'm not sure how they'll age, and c) I might want to have kids, and I'm really not sure what that would do to them. I haven't thought about it seriously enough to do the research, but maybe someday. After kids, or if I decide to not have them.

But I think that no one who has changed their body to like themselves more, to include piercing their ears or coloring their hair, should have any space to judge someone else on making that decision.
  • HerbertNenenger
    HerbertNenenger Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I am so torn over implants. As someone who has always been flat-chested, I've asked myself what I would do if presented with the opportunity to upgrade the girls. I think breasts are one of the biggest (lol) representations of femininity, so I feel like I'm missing out on something--they are just so damn womanly and sexy! It would probably be a confidence booster if I ever did get it done, but on the other hand, you're basically mutilating your body to conform with society's beauty standard. What if little boobs were suddenly "IN" and we all wanted to look like Keira Knightley (but I mean, who already doesn't?); would I regret my new, bigger boobs? Is it worth taking the risk going under the knife just to improve what I already have? Probably not. So until then, I'll just continue to dream that I'm a late bloomer and one day I'll wake up with bountiful C cups. 27 isn't too old for a growth spurt, right?!
    they just get in the way, and they hurt when you jog
  • segastler
    segastler Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Only reason why I don't understand the desire for fake tatas, is because mine are real, and I hate them. I can NOT wait to get these bad boys shopped down to a normal size. Just little ol' me, reflecting my opinions on society.
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    I am so torn over implants. As someone who has always been flat-chested, I've asked myself what I would do if presented with the opportunity to upgrade the girls. I think breasts are one of the biggest (lol) representations of femininity, so I feel like I'm missing out on something--they are just so damn womanly and sexy! It would probably be a confidence booster if I ever did get it done, but on the other hand, you're basically mutilating your body to conform with society's beauty standard. What if little boobs were suddenly "IN" and we all wanted to look like Keira Knightley (but I mean, who already doesn't?); would I regret my new, bigger boobs? Is it worth taking the risk going under the knife just to improve what I already have? Probably not. So until then, I'll just continue to dream that I'm a late bloomer and one day I'll wake up with bountiful C cups. 27 isn't too old for a growth spurt, right?!
    they just get in the way, and they hurt when you jog
    This.

Unless you have years of experience in taming the beasts, you will NOT like it, unless you only got a size up.