Redheads ... Hot or Not?

Options

Replies

• lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    We are not all hot heads! And I haven't stolen a soul in years!

Lmao Love this. Yeah it's been a while for me too :tongue:
    As a redhead myself, I have found that some men are super into redheads (they are usually kind of weird men, including my husband).

Redheaded women=hot.

Redhead men=not (they ALL look like they could be my brother...gross).

Hahaha maybe that's why I'm not into redheaded guys. I don't want to look like I'm dating a family member. :sick:

Exactly! You will NEVER see a redhead man and woman together...ever! It's too creepy.
  • _Calypso_
    _Calypso_ Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Redhead (w/ green eyes) checking in
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    She is!
  • daveymac31
    daveymac31 Posts: 118
    Options
    Redhead here!

As a redhead, I've heard so many jokes as a kid growing up and got teased for my red hair. Carrot Top, Raggedy Ann, Strawberry Shortcake, Ginger, No Soul, lol. The list goes on. The only compliments I would get was from adults.

Now that I'm an adult, I get lots of compliments. I like to dye it different colors of red. I've always been a proud redhead! But you still get the little soul-less, ginger jokes. I personally find redhead women hot! Men, however, I tend to prefer dark hair.

What do you guys think? I'm just curious about the general consensus :)

LOVE redheads!!! Dated one once. They are wild and crazy! You, are gorgeous!
  • wannaBrunnner81
    wannaBrunnner81 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have always had a thing for redheads. There was this girl in college that i was totally smitten with because of her red hair green eyes. unfortunately there wasnt a personality to match the looks so it was a painful date lol.
  • RCollard
    RCollard Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am a red head. I can honestly say, I have NEVER had a problem getting a date....
  • jefferytmc
    jefferytmc Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hot Hot Hot

I have a major thing for redheads and even though I know if one would not be found attractive by the general population, I am still attracted.

But a woman that is good looking blonde or brunette, is of scorching hot as a red head.

And I do find them feistier and more passionate and I think that is part of the attraction for me.

And yes, I married a red head. Never a dull moment.
  • RacerX_14
    RacerX_14 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    SMOKIN HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • docdick9120
    docdick9120 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hot, wild and crazy!
  • trisha986
    trisha986 Posts: 139
    Options
    I'm a redhead. Naturally reddish brown. Am I hot, eh? But I think the color of ones hair doesn't determine whether they are sexy your not. Confidence radiates sexiness.

That's the thing, I find redheads to be very confident and proud of their locks. Maybe I'm just being partial, but it's what I've noticed :wink:
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    My first girlfriend was a redhead. So was my last one. Now she's my wife. I think it's clear how I feel about this.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    I'm a redhead. Naturally reddish brown. Am I hot, eh? But I think the color of ones hair doesn't determine whether they are sexy your not. Confidence radiates sexiness.

That's the thing, I find redheads to be very confident and proud of their locks. Maybe I'm just being partial, but it's what I've noticed :wink:

I've noticed this too, and I'm NOT partial. :P
  • XmanMike
    XmanMike Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Redheads rock...would love to have more on my friends list...
  • tworthen79
    tworthen79 Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options

I agree, that the redheads I know, all are super confident.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Never dated a redhead, but then I haven't dated many women. However I know a fair number of Red-heads that are totally hot and would definitely consider dating them.
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    55b4e2d4f718933df34e69d143a205a8.jpg

Hottest redheads I've ever seen.
  • GC527
    GC527 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I think all hair colors are pretty. But I am a bit partial to redheads :glasses:
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • trisha986
    Options
    Redhead here!

As a redhead, I've heard so many jokes as a kid growing up and got teased for my red hair. Carrot Top, Raggedy Ann, Strawberry Shortcake, Ginger, No Soul, lol. The list goes on. The only compliments I would get was from adults.

Now that I'm an adult, I get lots of compliments. I like to dye it different colors of red. I've always been a proud redhead! But you still get the little soul-less, ginger jokes. I personally find redhead women hot! Men, however, I tend to prefer dark hair.

What do you guys think? I'm just curious about the general consensus :)

LOVE redheads!!! Dated one once. They are wild and crazy! You, are gorgeous!
    OOOOOOOOH yes... Redheads are pretty damn hot. I've always had a thing for redheads. :)

By the way, OP You look fantastic! Well done. :flowerforyou:
    \

Thank you both! :blushing:
  • trisha986
    Options
    giphy.gif

hahaha!!!