"Eat All The Sweets" - A 30 Day Tale of Love & Happiness

Options

Replies

• Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    I wish I could just bake for everyone. I love to bake, but tend to eat more than a serving or 5. I take them to work, but that doesn't help since I am there too. I do eat some sort of sweet everyday though....Endangered Species are my favorite candy bars. I think I will have some now. Dark Chocolate with Cocoa Nibs
  • iPlatano
    iPlatano Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Day1: 1 Big snicker
    Day2: 2 serving of galaktoboureko + 1 serving of icecream.
    Day3: Homemade protein ice cream with frozen mix berries.
    9ImkUuz.jpg?4
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Do lemon oreos taste anything like lemon creme quest bars? Because I do love me some oreos, but eating a lemon quest bar was an experience I'd like to forget, lol. I've had other lemon flavored things before that tasted gross... but I don't think they could make an oreo I don't like haha

They taste nothing like lemon quest bars, thank goodness. Worst quest bar ever.
    Wasting your calories because they don't like lemon, or because Oreos in general? Poo on them! :bigsmile: Maybe I'll get some "for the kids". We had mint Oreos in the house for a couple of weeks, and in that time I only had one. That was like a major deal for me, because I used to eat a whole row. :blushing:

Edited for punctuation.

Because they don't like lemon, hah! I love lemon flavored bakery type goodies. But put a slice of lemon in my water or tea and I will hurt you.

that's funny, i am the same way! I looooove lemon bakery sweets like pies, cakes, tarts, and lemon poppy muffins mmmm mmm mmm....but i can't stand lemon in my tea or water. i don't like lemon-aid either.
  • marvybells
    Options
    Day 1 - A sour cream donut rolled in cinnamon sugar (still warm, they were baked off 10 mins before my shift ended so naturally i had to get one to scarf down on the way home) and two rootbeer float flavored marshmallows. Deeeeelicious!
    Day 2 - a serving of Talenti Caramel Apple Pie, a serving of Steve's Sunday Morning Ice Cream, and two vanilla lavender marshmallows
    Day 3 - a serving of Steve's Mint Cacao Chip Ice Cream, what was left of my Jeni's Banana French Toast ice cream (.85 of a serving), 2 vanilla lavender marshmallows and a rootbeer float marshmallow.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Wild Ophelia - Salted Chowchilla Almond. Already discovering new things. Wild Ophelia is a local company to Chicago with a handful of "unique flavors" - http://www.wildophelia.com/. Kind of difficult to review, but it is a nice balance of sweet milk chocolate bar, smokey chopped almonds and sea salt. Also, if you haven't ever tried it,... I highly recommend freezing the chocolate bars prior to consumption.
    Day 2 - Chocolove - Dark Chocolate w/ Crystallized Ginger. Nom Nom Nom, big ginger fan over here. Rich Dark Chocolate taste (65%) with just enough sweetness. Spicy and sweet ginger pieces throughout, but not overpowering.
    Day 3 - Wild Ophelia - Peanut Butter & Banana - Well, that was delightful :).... Milky chocolaty chocolate with a creamy peanut butter and banana taste (derrrr). Quite macro friendly too. Only 300 cals for the whole bar!
    PLhlBbb.jpg?1
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Also - 5 cups of lucky charms over Madagascar Vanilla Kefir... cause I'm lazy post gym and don't want to cook.

vfkW2lM.jpg
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    1: Peanut Bismarck, Kroger Cherry Cordial Ice Cream
    Day 2: Three Twins Sea Salt Caramel
    Day 3: Chocolate Nutella Angel Food Cake, Talenti Sea Salt Caramel

Had a slice of this for morning snack, and I'll have some Talenti after dinner. And hey... it's gluten-free... so it MUST be "healthy"

10169314_664604830242399_1471246551432740210_n.jpg

Sweet jeebus! My poor gluten free heart just skipped a beat. Send me some???

ETA I ate a Snickers ice cream bar today
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Trader Joe's Extra Dark Chocolate Wedge
    Day 2: same ^
    Day 3: Mini Cupcake, white with chocolate chips and chocolate frosting
  • karinajean2388
    karinajean2388 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Jeni's Brambleberry Crisp (1 cup) and Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 2: Breyers Raspberry Cheesecake Gelato (1/2 cup) and Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.)
    Day 3: Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies (1/2 cup), Tillamook Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge (1 oz.), and Trader Joe's PB & J Chocolate Bar
  • snikkins
    snikkins Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Oh no! I appear to be behind a day... Also forgetting pictures. Ah well.

Day 1: Watermelon jalapeno margarita
    Day 2: Caramel frappuccino
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Day 1- Chocolove Chilies and Cherries in Dark Chocolate.
    Day 2 - Talenti Raspberries and Cream and Chocolove Raspberries in Dark Chocolate.
    Day 3 - Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate and Chocolove Toffee and Almonds in Milk Chocolate. Went with the milk chocolate theme tonight, because it's my favorite. I know it doesn't make me as high class as the 85%+ dark chocolate lovers, but I have to live my truth. Really enjoying getting to actually eat the gelato (husband stole my first pint of it during the ice cream cleanse), and I loved the chocolate bar. I could seriously see myself eating an entire bar of that in one sitting.

I think this might be the 30-day challenge where I combine Talenti German Chocolate Cake with Samoas. Perhaps during the Victory Week.
  • marvybells
    Options
    Day 1 - Wild Ophelia - Salted Chowchilla Almond. Already discovering new things. Wild Ophelia is a local company to Chicago with a handful of "unique flavors" - http://www.wildophelia.com/. Kind of difficult to review, but it is a nice balance of sweet milk chocolate bar, smokey chopped almonds and sea salt. Also, if you haven't ever tried it,... I highly recommend freezing the chocolate bars prior to consumption.
    Day 2 - Chocolove - Dark Chocolate w/ Crystallized Ginger. Nom Nom Nom, big ginger fan over here. Rich Dark Chocolate taste (65%) with just enough sweetness. Spicy and sweet ginger pieces throughout, but not overpowering.
    Day 3 - Wild Ophelia - Peanut Butter & Banana - Well, that was delightful :).... Milky chocolaty chocolate with a creamy peanut butter and banana taste (derrrr). Quite macro friendly too. Only 300 cals for the whole bar!
    PLhlBbb.jpg?1

must find!!!
  • sunfastrose
    sunfastrose Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - 30 grams of Bottlecaps (pressed sugar candies that taste like soda flavors), 12 ounces of Orange Leaf froyo and toppings.
    Day 2 - 2 chocolate covered graham crackers, 1 Cadbury creme egg
  • Jewlz280
    Jewlz280 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    1) Talenti Sea Salt Caramel Gelato.
    2) Chocolate mini muffins with a big cup of coffee. YUM
    3) Talenti Sea Salt Caramel.

Once again, I have the sadz... I finished up my ice cream cleanse! And truthfully, I'm a bit nervous about moving on. I lost so great eating the ice cream and I'm not sure WHY. But I did. But here I am and here we go! I'll probably still do a lot of ice cream.... I still have a lot of Talenti left! But now since LOLBro has brought up the ginger Chcolove... well... guess what I've been thinking about? Anything GINGER. YUM.
  • Jewlz280
    Options
    Do lemon oreos taste anything like lemon creme quest bars? Because I do love me some oreos, but eating a lemon quest bar was an experience I'd like to forget, lol. I've had other lemon flavored things before that tasted gross... but I don't think they could make an oreo I don't like haha

They taste nothing like lemon quest bars, thank goodness. Worst quest bar ever.
    Wasting your calories because they don't like lemon, or because Oreos in general? Poo on them! :bigsmile: Maybe I'll get some "for the kids". We had mint Oreos in the house for a couple of weeks, and in that time I only had one. That was like a major deal for me, because I used to eat a whole row. :blushing:

Edited for punctuation.

Because they don't like lemon, hah! I love lemon flavored bakery type goodies. But put a slice of lemon in my water or tea and I will hurt you.

that's funny, i am the same way! I looooove lemon bakery sweets like pies, cakes, tarts, and lemon poppy muffins mmmm mmm mmm....but i can't stand lemon in my tea or water. i don't like lemon-aid either.

You know... I LOVE anything lemon or ginger. But I actually prefer limes for drinks. I have no idea why... did you say margarita? No? Just me? Ok.... :wink:
  • Jewlz280
    Options
    Day 1 - 2 Lindt Lindor eggs.
    Day 2 - Truffles... too many... birthday tomorrow, that is my excuse.
    Day 3 - (My BDAY) - Sticky Toffee Pudding with clotted cream, half slice of banoffee cake, Willie's Cacao 72% chocolates filled with salted caramel.

Sticky toffee pudding looked exactly like this.

sticky-toffee-pudding.jpg

WANT!
  • OMGSugarOHNOS
    OMGSugarOHNOS Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Day 1: didn't have much to work with but I came up with this. Good ol' Ice cream sandwich stuffed with a Special K protein bar and chocolate fiber one

0444F112-481B-4130-B6A3-3414C363E2C2_zpsgbesq1cr.jpg
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    This may not qualify for "Eat All The Sweets" since it may not be sweet enough for others or in the full spirit of the thread, but I thought I'd throw it out there as it is my sort of dessert and it is sweet to me! Local creamery's blue cheese with two bourbon-infused cherries and juice drizzled on the cheese, a small hunk of fresh bread, and 2 ounces of a malbec port wine. Sweet, and tangy, and filling, and pretty reasonable calorie-wise.

BlueCheeseCherries_zps42e52492.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Day 1: gooey butter cake
    Day 2: same
    Day 3: glazed Entenmann's donut and 2 spoonfuls of
    Talenti Double Dark Chocolate with my "I finally get to sit down and have a glass of wine now that the kids are in bed" cabernet...