Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

"Eat All The Sweets" - A 30 Day Tale of Love & Happiness

Replies

• sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Day 1: Zuppa inglese
    Day 2: Apple and cinnamon home-made mini cake
    Day 3: Ciacco's gelato (custard and chocolate sorbet)
    Day 4: Home-made carrot cupcakes
    Day 5: Moar carrot cupcakes and perhaps some ice cream later. We'll see!
    [/quote]
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Ya'll help me choose my next baking project-- trying to decide between chocolate cheesecake or white/dark chocolate cream cheese cake bars:

whitedarkbars-6.jpg
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    I took the 30 day gelato cleanse challenge. I gained 7 pounds.

Seriously I work in a gelato factory.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Day 1 - 67g of Sweet Freedom vanilla ice cream and a chocolate protein milkshake
    Day 2 - Pancakes and single serving vanilla cake
    Day 3 - Kugel (150g). Man I love the stuff. More pancakes
    Day 4 - Kugel for breakfast. Protein cheesecake at lunch. Pancakes for dinner.
    Day 5 - Kugel and pancakes for breakfast. Chocolate protein milk shake as a snack. Yoplait frozen Greek yogurt with honey and caramel bar for lunch.

I eat all the sweets.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Ya'll help me choose my next baking project-- trying to decide between chocolate cheesecake or white/dark chocolate cream cheese cake bars:

whitedarkbars-6.jpg

I want this. This!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Day 1: French toast topped with Jeni's honey + bananas ice cream
    Day 2: Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies ice cream for breakfast. I'll also have a serving of Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl in my Greek yogurt tonight.
    Day 3: Chocolate peanut butter Pop Tart with Edy's Slow Churned Peanut Butter Cup ice cream (see avatar), two Trader Joe's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds (2 is just enough to satisfy), and a serving of TJ's Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl in my Greek yogurt tonight.
    Day 4: Talenti Sicilian Pistachio gelato for breakfast. 2 TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, and 4 pieces of Brookside dark chocolate covered goji berries tonight.
    Day 5: 2 TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, my last chocolate peanut butter Pop Tart with Edy's slow churned peanut butter cup ice cream sandwich, and tonight I'll have a serving of Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl cookie butter in my Greek yogurt. *giggity*

ETA I can't believe I forgot this! One spoonful of Jeni's sweet potato with torched marshmallow ice cream tonight, also. I'm makin' this baby last. *giggity giggity, alright!*
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member

I work in a bakery and have about 30 pints of ice cream and gelato in my freezer. I participated in the 30 day gelato & ice cream cleanse (and i also ate gelato, ice cream, baked goods, and a lot of other sweets every day for months prior to that) and haven't gained a single pound.

it is not what you ate that caused you to gain weight, it is how many calories you consumed.
  • OMGSugarOHNOS
    OMGSugarOHNOS Posts: 204 Member
    I need to step my picture posting game up :(
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member

k.
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Bars!! :love: :love:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Bars!! :love: :love:

Done! Will report back tomorrow because I've already had plenty of sweets today. :laugh:
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member

I work in a bakery and have about 30 pints of ice cream and gelato in my freezer. I participated in the 30 day gelato & ice cream cleanse (and i also ate gelato, ice cream, baked goods, and a lot of other sweets every day for months prior to that) and haven't gained a single pound.

it is not what you ate that caused you to gain weight, it is how many calories you consumed.

Word. I lost two pounds on the last challenge.
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member

whitedarkbars-6.jpg

Ummmm... WANT! :love:
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Day 1 - Nothing :(
    Day 2 - Risen candies and starburst candies
    Day 3- MORE Risend candies and starburst candies
    Day 4 - Starburst candies (The last in the candy dish) plus a Risen - I couldn't resist the temptation any longer
    Day 5 - One fourth of a chocolate Easter bunny (I ate his ears today)
  • fit2014yay
    fit2014yay Posts: 41 Member
    Day 5: 1/2 of a homemade Mounds bar. Might eat the other half later. :P
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit

QFT
  • DianeinCA
    DianeinCA Posts: 307 Member
    Day 1 - Nothing :(
    Day 2 - Risen candies and starburst candies
    Day 3- MORE Risend candies and starburst candies
    Day 4 - Starburst candies (The last in the candy dish) plus a Risen - I couldn't resist the temptation any longer
    Day 5 - One fourth of a chocolate Easter bunny (I ate his ears today)
    That's messed up.

You misspelled DELICIOUS.
  • DianeinCA
    DianeinCA Posts: 307 Member
    1: Talenti sea salt caramel bar
    2: Talenti sea salt caramel bar
    3: 1/2 cup Talenti butter pecan, 1/4 Talenti double dark chocolate (with chocolate pieces!)
    4: 1/2 cup Talenti double dark chocolate, 1/4 Talenti coconut
  • kimberlymarie30
    kimberlymarie30 Posts: 36 Member
    I really wish you guys would have been around when I asked for advice and was told on this forum that I will never lose weight, because I had a lemonade and sweet potato fries one day.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    1: Talenti sea salt caramel bar
    2: Talenti sea salt caramel bar
    3: 1/2 cup Talenti butter pecan, 1/4 Talenti double dark chocolate (with chocolate pieces!)
    4: 1/2 cup Talenti double dark chocolate, 1/4 Talenti coconut

I see a pattern there.

How big is your freezer? :laugh: