"Eat All The Sweets" - A 30 Day Tale of Love & Happiness

Options

Replies

• AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Day 1: 450 ml lemon sorbet, 486 kcal. Okay, won't buy again; should be more extravagant for that amount of calories.
    Day 2: B&J's Caramel Chew Chew. Sugar coma approaches, think I overdid it a bit.
    Day 3: Small serving of salmiak liquorice ice cream, and Daim bar.
    Day 4: White-chocolate cranberry cookies, mint thingies, and a couple of white-chocolate miniature bars.
    Day 5. Mint thingies, few white-chocolate miniature bars.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Gooey butter cake
    Day 2: Gooey butter cake
    Day 3: Entenmann's glazed donut and 2 bites of Talenti Double Dark Chocolate
    Day 4: Reese's Fun Size Cup and 1/4 cup of Talenti Double Dark Chocolate
    Day 5: 1 square Ghiradelli Intense Dark Sea Salt Soiree
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Day 1-226g of Belgian milk chocolate Talenti.
    Day 2- Pepperidge Farm cinnamon swirl bread toasted with Peanut Butter & co white chocolate peanut butter♡ is my pre training snack of choice
    Day 3- 9 Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies. Forgot I froze some of my cookies!!!
    Day 4- Cadbury mini eggs and 2 servings Kroger chocolate deluxe ice cream
    Day 5- Moar Kroger chocolate ice cream, 2 servings. ..All outta Easter candy blues
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Brown Butter Snickerdoodles (2), Edy's slow churned vanilla with a sprinkle of cinnamon
    Day 2: 3 brown butter snickerdoodles, 1 serving of Breyer's triple chocolate gelato, and one rolo
    Day 3: one serving of B&J Mississippi Mud Pie and one serving of Talenti Sea Salt Caramel
    Day 4: Edy's slow churned french silk.
    Day 5: Okay before I tell ya'll about my sweets for the day, I'd like to preface by saying that I had surgery this morning and I felt like absolute crap all day. I do not normally eat this much in one day, and I didn't hit my protein goal (first time in ages). That said-- I had a small DQ midnight truffle blizzard (I adore these and they're my go-to after a particularly sucky medical procedure):

d56a34a3-428d-4583-b239-1a8b19b968df_zps610b9772.jpg

Then I had my scone from the local tea shop. It was dusted with powdered sugar when I bought it yesterday but today the sugar had dissolved. It was heart shaped but I bit off a corner before I remembered to take a picture. Also it was served with jam and clotted cream. Delicious.

cf7fb573-4988-4a3c-ae0e-19fd55f6686f_zps3303ebfe.jpg

Then Mr. Acrylics went to pick it my meds up for me and when he got back he had B&J Milk and Cookies-- my favorite. I couldn't not have any after he went to the trouble. :blushing:

373bfba3-6414-4222-be64-bc5e2a5b9176_zpsae0fac9d.jpg
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    I really wish you guys would have been around when I asked for advice and was told on this forum that I will never lose weight, because I had a lemonade and sweet potato fries one day.

Aww. I do try to jump in when I see comments like that. Sorry yours was missed. Hopefully you didn't listen.
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Some amount of Cadbury caramel eggs. I think two.
    Day 2: A similar amount of Cadbury cream eggs.
    Day 3: Some PB and chocolate chips.
    Day 4: Half a serving of Cadbury Caramello chocolate. I see a preference...
    Day 5: A FULL serving of the Cadbury Caramello chocolate.
    Day 6: Two servings of chocolate covered peanuts.
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Day 5: Okay before I tell ya'll about my sweets for the day, I'd like to preface by saying that I had surgery this morning and I felt like absolute crap all day (I woke up during the surgery. :noway: ).
    Oh wow, that shouldn't happen. I'm not surprised you had so much sweet stuff to eat. Are you okay now?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Acrylics, I idolize you!!!! Hope you have a speedy recovery also.

I was going to plan a great dessert for tonight but then I dropped off a patient at the hospital and it turns out it's Nurses week. And what did they have? Tons of cookies. I had to grab a chocolate chip and a PB cookie. Damn cookies ruined my plans. The funniest part was as I'm grabbing cookies the nurses were surprised I eat sweets and they all wanted to see pictures of me when I was fat.

:blushing:

Were the cookies good?
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Day 5: Okay before I tell ya'll about my sweets for the day, I'd like to preface by saying that I had surgery this morning and I felt like absolute crap all day (I woke up during the surgery. :noway: ).
    Oh wow, that shouldn't happen. I'm not surprised you had so much sweet stuff to eat. Are you okay now?

Yeah I'm better, thank you. :heart:

It's actually happened to me twice. Apparently I'm not particularly sensitive to anesthesia.
  • OMGSugarOHNOS
    OMGSugarOHNOS Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Acrylics, I idolize you!!!! Hope you have a speedy recovery also.

I was going to plan a great dessert for tonight but then I dropped off a patient at the hospital and it turns out it's Nurses week. And what did they have? Tons of cookies. I had to grab a chocolate chip and a PB cookie. Damn cookies ruined my plans. The funniest part was as I'm grabbing cookies the nurses were surprised I eat sweets and they all wanted to see pictures of me when I was fat.

You ate cookies in the middle of the day? How about all those unwanted sugar cravings you had to deal with all day? I don't even....
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Day 1: 5 Girl Scout Thin Mints & a Twix Ice Cream Bar
    Day 2: 1 - Never too much Peanut Butter Brownie & 1 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodle
    Day 3: 2 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodles & 1 Peanut Butter brownie
    Day 4: 2 Peanut Butter Brownies & 1 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodle
    Day 5: Hurricane Sundae = Fresh baked brownie, 2 warm out of the oven chocolate chips, chocolate ice cream YUM

14wep2p.jpg
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Options
    Day 5: Hurricane Sundae = Fresh baked brownie, 2 warm out of the oven chocolate chips, chocolate ice cream YUM

14wep2p.jpg

Oh my word that sounds/looks amazing
  • fit2014yay
    fit2014yay Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Day 5: 1/2 of a homemade Mounds bar. Might eat the other half later. :P

Did eat the other half. LOL. Gotta clean out the fridge, yk?
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options

Yeah I'm better, thank you. :heart:

It's actually happened to me twice. Apparently I'm not particularly sensitive to anesthesia.

:flowerforyou: I'm glad you're feeling better. And your day looked awesome.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Day 5: Hurricane Sundae = Fresh baked brownie, 2 warm out of the oven chocolate chip cookies, chocolate ice cream YUM

14wep2p.jpg

Oh my word that sounds/looks amazing

It was even better than it looks... I'm on a mission to try all 36 sundaes my favorite restaurant has on the menu!
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - 2 Lindt Lindor eggs.
    Day 2 - Truffles... too many... birthday tomorrow, that is my excuse.
    Day 3 - (My BDAY) - Sticky Toffee Pudding with clotted cream, half slice of banoffee cake, Willie's Cacao 72% chocolates filled with salted caramel.
    Day 4 - Gluten free Belgian chocolate brownie, mini limone torte, mini chocolate torte, 1 piece of Fudge Kitchen Gourmet fudge.
    Day 5 - Pizza Express Banoffee Pie with Mascarpone cheese (last day of visit to my mother in London for my Bday break), Propercorn sweet n salt popcorn(I have a small bag daily usually, going through a major popcorn phase).

Banoffee Pie with Mascarpone.

thumb_600.jpg?1291571962
  • moviestarsara
    Options

I did get a huge sugar rush instead of driving patients to the hospital the rest of the day, I put them on my back and carried them there. Mother f'ing cookie power.

Everything about this makes me happy. Also makes me want a cookie.