• jen7293
    jen7293 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I'm Jen, 20, goal till June is 10lbs but we'll see
    Add me too ;)
  • ccmzone2013
    ccmzone2013 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Lost over 185 Pounds. . .Love this site! Never give up!
  • briannashaw_
    briannashaw_ Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I'll be more than happy to help you! :)
  • Zombie3xAlice
    Options
    Name is Alice (at least online ^^)
    I am 22, and have struggled with weight most of my life. I like having friends to keep me motivated, and to exchange tips.
    Was once close to 300lbs. in my high school years, and now looking to loss another 40 to 80....

I'm learning Japanese, and follow some of their dieting tricks.
    On daily, and will be 100% supportive!

Not many people around me are supportive of this change, so I would love some support ^w^
  • alpacalypsia
    alpacalypsia Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Just your typical 5'3 petite girl looking to eat better, get fit, and make new friends along the way :)
  • marioballejos
    Options
    Mario in Arizona here. Looking for friends to talk to and share success and failure stories.
  • fefe2410
    fefe2410 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey everyone, this is my first time posting here so be nice :P My name is Fathiya, i'm 18 years old and my goal is to lose 11 pounds. Judging by everyone else on here it doesn't really seem like much of a goal but I've been struggling with it for quite some time, so i really hope i can achieve it! :) I weigh 129 lbs and i'm looking to get to 118. Don't really know how to make friends on here but add me? haha someone needs to teach me how this site works xD
  • sayray16
    sayray16 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Heya! Come check out my group "5K A Day" and it's fast growing community. Also, feel free to add me as your friend :flowerforyou:
  • FatttyJoe
    FatttyJoe Posts: 1
    Options
    hi i am faith aka fatty joe
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: Add me, I'll add some fun to your news feed :tongue: 23, started at 183, currently 161 looking to get down to 130-135
  • santiagojorgem
    Options
    I'm Jorge, 31 and looking to get down to 180, currently i'm at 227 and was at 250 lbs when i started working out, i'd like to get to 180 and start putting on 10 pounds of muscle after that, i figure it'll take me about 8 months to get there but so far so good

a bit about me i'm a chef, a bit of a comic book nerd and a soccer monkey who has a knack for dark sarcastic humor a la george carlin and what not

i'm generally blunt to the point where hurting someone's feelings means little to me if it means getting the truth out, all in all just a regular guy making his way in the world
  • JenAS2012
    JenAS2012 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Alright, my name is Jennifer I'm 20 and just trying to start living a healthier life before my overweightness progresses further.
  • raccoonta
    raccoonta Posts: 1
    Options
    This is my first time actively trying to get in shape, I will need the support to not just fall back into old habits. I'm looking to lose about 10 pounds and generally be more active. I'm a 31 year old female.
  • ChippyLoo
    ChippyLoo Posts: 23
    Options
    Looking for adds 23 Mom of two want to get to my goal weight of 114 pounds, 148 now so 23ish pounds! Lets do this together!!!
  • ChippyLoo
    ChippyLoo Posts: 23
    Options
    I mean 34 LOL
  • Insomniac8
    Insomniac8 Posts: 182
    Options
    Hi all. I'm in my second half of diet. I've lost 10 kg and looking forward to lose another 10 kg. As you might know, it's always so much harder to lose last 5/10 kg so if there's somebody in the same situation and she/he logs in everyday to enter their daily food and exercise, we can support each other! Add me. :)
  • crohnsfighter
    crohnsfighter Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

Feel free to add me. I am a Crohn's / IBD fighter, and recently diagnosed with Gastroparesis as well.

I may not log every day, but I am actively on the site, and I am here to provide positive encouragement :)

Cheers!
  • odelar1798
    odelar1798 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 25 and looking to get back in shape. After an injury to my ankle and one to my achilles I gained a lot of weight. So far I am down 40 lbs and looking to loose some more.
  • joychaos
    joychaos Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello.

I'm trying to get in shape for a convention i'm going to in some months, but always this has been a long standing goal to just get in shape once and for all. I wouldn't say i'm out of shape perse but I want a toner body....anyone who wants to add me bring it on.
  • joycelyn35
    joycelyn35 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi I'm Joycleyn - log in daily and "like". I comment to encourage and LOVE to read diaries to give me an idea of what others eat for personal inspiration. I weigh myself everyday so I can look back and see what each day's food and exercise has produced the following day.

I'm looking to lose 34 pounds in 2 months for my 37th birthday and family reunion Fourth of July. I got this!!!