sexercise 18+

Replies

• Hardnfast
    Hardnfast Posts: 463
    By the time I'm finished with a lady (roles also reversed) we are both lathered in sweat :wink:
    Followed by a nice drink for fluid replenishment :drinker:
    This is much more enjoyable than a 10km run and pumping iron.
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    What is this sex people keep talking about. Isn't it a myth?
  • uggins311
    uggins311 Posts: 2,204 Member

When a mommy and daddy love each other a whole bunch.....
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    you can find it in other exercise databases but it would vary greatly. I actually told my OH this morning I was going to go workout if he didn't have any other idea for cardio. He was too tired so I spent my time with Jillian. I had joked about wearing my HRM just out of curiosity but I haven't. I just take it as a bonus...in more ways than one.
  • SymphonynSonata
    SymphonynSonata Posts: 533 Member
    A vigorous HJ or BJ session, or being on top must burn some calories. I'm glad I'm not the only one having this thought! ;)

LOL
    In.
  • twiggypal
    twiggypal Posts: 439 Member
    what about sex on your own....how many calories....? haha
  • greengoddess0123
    greengoddess0123 Posts: 417 Member
    I've been tempted to give my husband a HJ with my fitbit hand, just to see how many steps it registers.
  • GabriellaMaria
    GabriellaMaria Posts: 150 Member
    go to a site called calorie count... they have 'various' calorie burn amounts....:wink::wink: :wink: :blushing: :blushing: :tongue: :laugh:
  • GabriellaMaria
    GabriellaMaria Posts: 150 Member
    I have worn my hrm during sex and burnt 100 cals! I created my own exercise and yes I log it :)

I don't log house cleaning cuz I rarely do it but I try to have sex once a day and log the more vigorous sessions!

No shame here!
    ^^^^^^^ this^^^^^^
    :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    These posts have made me feel like I can get through my day. And now I want to have sex. LOL
  • scottkjar
    scottkjar Posts: 346 Member
    When the TDEE calculators ask about life style, you should just include your sex life. That's why I always answer "sedentary." :tongue:
  • 6ronXtreme9
    6ronXtreme9 Posts: 416 Member
    These posts have made me feel like I can get through my day. And now I want to have sex. LOL

I have my HRM ready.
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    I can't log it since it is all part of my day. Hubby is ok with me wearing mine and him his if we cared enough but who wants to have to put their hrm on that many times and add everything up for it to not count anyway cause it is part of ur daily activity levels. I consider it a fun way to burn a few extra calories if we do it more times than normal in a day. :drinker:
  • 6ronXtreme9
    6ronXtreme9 Posts: 416 Member
    Not sure how much of a workout I can get in 37 seconds :wink:

You+horny+yet
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member

I am willing to confirm that it is a myth designed to make us feel even worse that we are celibate.
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    It's part of my daily activity so I don't count it. But I've read it doesn't burn as much as people think.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    30 second abs.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    I'm a rehab professional and for cardiac patients we use MET (metabolic equivalence) levels to indicate what exercise is appropriate for different stages of cardiac rehab, well anyway sex isn't recommended until and individual can tolerate exercise at a MET level 5-6 (depending on how vigorous). So anyway when I've had a particularly rigorous romp, I log it as badminton which is of the same MET level. I haven't gotten curious enough to try the HRM, lol.

Nerd alert!
  • nomad1966
    nomad1966 Posts: 74
    Hmmmm...sex is like air....it's not important until you're not getting any.

I'd like to say I never give it a thought, but I'm a guy and it is always on my mind... and is a prefered workout...lol

Having said that, its odd that I put on the weight that I did....considering...hmmmm....I think I need more :tongue: