Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Sweet Freedom vanilla ice cream and a chocolate protein milkshake
    Day 2 - Pancakes and single serving vanilla cake
    Day 3 - Kugel, more pancakes
    Day 4 - Kugel for breakfast. Protein cheesecake at lunch. Pancakes for dinner.
    Day 5 - Kugel and pancakes for breakfast. Chocolate protein milk shake as a snack. Yoplait frozen Greek yogurt with honey and caramel bar for lunch.
    Day 6 - Protein cheesecake, cheese danish
    Day 7 - Protein cheesecake, chocolate croissant. Apple pie a la mode, two bread slices with cream cheese and berry jam, and a serving of Talenti Sea Salt Caramel
    Day 8 - Protein cheesecake. A Yoplait frozen Greek yogurt with caramel and honey bar, and a square of Cote d'Or dark chocolate.
    Day 9 - Protein berry smoothie, Talenti sea salt caramel gelato
  • Jewlz280
    Jewlz280 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    1) Talenti Sea Salt Caramel Gelato.
    2) Chocolate mini muffins with a big cup of coffee. YUM
    3) Talenti Sea Salt Caramel.
    4) Skinny Cow Limited Edition Snickerdoodle ice cream sandwich
    5) Talenti Southern Butter Pecan Gelato (still super love this one!)
    6) Single serve angel food cake bundt with cherry sauce and then 1 slice of some coffee roll from the Japanese place. Honestly loved both! That little coffee roll/log thing was so strong but yet so light! And these new single serve angel food cakes were just delicious if a bit high in cals for their size. Topped with that ED Smith Cherry, Rhubard and raspberries? UH. MAY. ZING.
    7) DD sour cream donut. And OMG, Marvybells was NOT kidding when she talked about how good they were!!! SOOOO GOOD! My new fave to be honest. :bigsmile:
    8) DD lemon filled donut dusted with powdered sugar and 2 big *kitten* glasses of Muscadine. I roll classy like that.

BTW, holey carp! I get busy and can't post for like a day or two and BAM. Feed blows up AND rolls! LOL
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Nothing :(
    Day 2 - Risen candies and starburst candies
    Day 3- MORE Risend candies and starburst candies
    Day 4 - Starburst candies (The last in the candy dish) plus a Risen - I couldn't resist the temptation any longer
    Day 5 - One fourth of a chocolate Easter bunny (I ate his ears today) - In actuality, that should be 1/5 of a chocolate bunny (To be specific it's a Mr. Rockstar with star shaped sprinkles in it), when I was dividing up into portion sizes, I got 5 portions for the total grams it said on serving was.
    Day 6 - One fifth of my chocolate bunny - I have his head to enjoy today (that sounds really morbid)
    Day 7 - One fifth of my chocolate bunny - Today I had the rest of his ears and a bit of one foot
    Day 8 - One fifth of my chocolate bunny - Today I had the rest of his feet and part of his body. I also had a Dare fruit snack. Not all the kids were in Junior church today, so I had to eat the rest on my own.
    Day 9 - FIVE Risen caramel candies. I can NOT resist them today! :grumble: However, considering I have had breakfast and lunch and still have over 600 calories left (not counting my exercise calories), I think it won't matter if I have more, or if something else gets added in.
  • Jewlz280
    Options
    Day 1: 70 Grams of Dilettante Chocolate Covered Cherries & 127 grams of Haagen Dasz Caramelized Banana Chip
    Day 2: Three Lofthouse Sugar Cookies with frosting on top and later 30 grams of Haagen Dasz
    Day 3: One Lofthouse Sugar Cookie & around 30 grams of Haagen Dasz. Also some Barkthins Milk Chocolate With Sea Salt for lunch.
    Day 4: One serving of Ben & Jerry's Peppermint Crunch and a Lofthouse Sugar Cookie
    Day 5: One Cookie, 76 grams of Ben & Jerry's Peppermint Crunch, and one serving of Phish Food
    Day 6: 141 Grams Giant Red Velvet cake ice cream. 1/2 serving Brookside Dark Chocolate Goji, one Chips Ahoy Root Beer Float cookie, and one serving Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate. OMG the Talenti was delicious.
    Day 7: 121 grams of Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate, One serving of Talenti Sea Salt Caramel, & some Noosa yogurt with Strawberry & Rhubarb for lunch.
    Day 8: Couldn't find my blade for my blender to make a protein smoothie/shake for breakfast so I had Talenti Southern Butter Pecan instead for breakfast. OMG this flavor was heavenly. The only flavor I've tried so far from Talenti that I couldn't stand was the Lisbon Lemon. If I can find the blade I'll make the shake later.

How is Talenti's Fudge Brownie?

I'm not a fan. At all. It was the one gelato from Talenti that I just couldn't get through. The coffee and chocolate chip wasn't a fave at first which shocked me because HELLO? COFFEE AND CHOCOLATE! But once I got use to it and used it with other ice creams and desserts, I loved it. But not the Fudge Brownie. I just hated it. My hubby LOVED it. I'm going to try it again at some point to make sure that it was the actual flavor I hated, but for now, it is X'd off all of my lists. To explain what I didn't like, to me, it had no balance. I like a balance of strong and sweet and this was all strong strong. I'm thinking the chocolate AND the brownies were dark and well... that didn't sit well for me. My hubby loved it though. Funny enough, with the coffee and chocolate chip!
  • Jewlz280
    Options
    Day 1: Some amount of Cadbury caramel eggs. I think two.
    Day 2: A similar amount of Cadbury cream eggs.
    Day 3: Some PB and chocolate chips.
    Day 4: Half a serving of Cadbury Caramello chocolate. I see a preference...
    Day 5: A FULL serving of the Cadbury Caramello chocolate.
    Day 6: Two servings of chocolate covered peanuts.
    Day 7: My birthday is on Tuesday, so celebrated a bit last night with a birthday cake shot, 5 oz of Makers, some Angry Orchard, and a brownie sundae from Denny's.
    Day 8: Two scoops of gelato from a nearby ice cream parlor. White chocolate Nutella, and Almond Joy. SO. DAMN. TASTY. Oh, and one serving of a Milk Chocolate with Hazelnut chocolate bar from Safeway. Was actually very yummy.
    Day 9: Half a serving of the Milk Chocolate with Hazelnut bar, and I am assuming I'll have some cake today. If there is no cake at my in-law's I will be more than disappointed.

I can't believe no one has commented on freakin' White Chocolate Nutella ice cream! OM NOM NOM NOM!
  • Jewlz280
    Options
    BTW, going into Day 9 now (for me, not sure of the 'official' count) and I'm down another 2lbs. :laugh: I find this especially amusing because a 'friend' of mine said I could never be 'fit' and 'healthy' eating this way. My bike time has improved, not sure on lifting since I literally twisted my hips and had to take some time off. But overall, showing steps forward. :drinker:
  • DianeinCA
    DianeinCA Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Talenti sea salt caramel bar
    Day 2: Talenti sea salt caramel bar
    Day 3: 1/2 cup Talenti butter pecan, 1/4 Talenti double dark chocolate (with chocolate pieces!)
    Day 4: 1/2 cup Talenti double dark chocolate, 1/4 Talenti coconut
    Day 8: 1/2 cup Ben & Jerry's Phish Food
    Day 9: Talenti sea salt caramel bar, 170g Chocolove dark chocolate almond chocolate.
    Day 10: went to a churrascaria for dinner. I managed to eat most of a pastel de tres leches AND a caramel custard.

And as seems to always happens after a "big" meal (that I'm well aware I didn't log correctly, because after a while I don't even know how to log them), my weigh-in today was down .5 of a pound.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Day 1: 70 Grams of Dilettante Chocolate Covered Cherries & 127 grams of Haagen Dasz Caramelized Banana Chip
    Day 2: Three Lofthouse Sugar Cookies with frosting on top and later 30 grams of Haagen Dasz
    Day 3: One Lofthouse Sugar Cookie & around 30 grams of Haagen Dasz. Also some Barkthins Milk Chocolate With Sea Salt for lunch.
    Day 4: One serving of Ben & Jerry's Peppermint Crunch and a Lofthouse Sugar Cookie
    Day 5: One Cookie, 76 grams of Ben & Jerry's Peppermint Crunch, and one serving of Phish Food
    Day 6: 141 Grams Giant Red Velvet cake ice cream. 1/2 serving Brookside Dark Chocolate Goji, one Chips Ahoy Root Beer Float cookie, and one serving Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate. OMG the Talenti was delicious.
    Day 7: 121 grams of Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate, One serving of Talenti Sea Salt Caramel, & some Noosa yogurt with Strawberry & Rhubarb for lunch.
    Day 8: Couldn't find my blade for my blender to make a protein smoothie/shake for breakfast so I had Talenti Southern Butter Pecan instead for breakfast. OMG this flavor was heavenly. The only flavor I've tried so far from Talenti that I couldn't stand was the Lisbon Lemon. If I can find the blade I'll make the shake later.
    Day 9: One pint Talenti Mediterranaen Mint yum.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options

How is Talenti's Fudge Brownie?

I'm not a fan. At all. It was the one gelato from Talenti that I just couldn't get through. The coffee and chocolate chip wasn't a fave at first which shocked me because HELLO? COFFEE AND CHOCOLATE! But once I got use to it and used it with other ice creams and desserts, I loved it. But not the Fudge Brownie. I just hated it. My hubby LOVED it. I'm going to try it again at some point to make sure that it was the actual flavor I hated, but for now, it is X'd off all of my lists. To explain what I didn't like, to me, it had no balance. I like a balance of strong and sweet and this was all strong strong. I'm thinking the chocolate AND the brownies were dark and well... that didn't sit well for me. My hubby loved it though. Funny enough, with the coffee and chocolate chip!

extra strong dark chocolate taste? ooooooh baby, i'll probably love it!
  • KateK8LoseW8
    KateK8LoseW8 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Late to the party, but eating dessert every night is part of my recovery plan for bulimia so I'm in! Been on a chocolate fix, and quantities vary as a direct result of whether or not I exercised that day.

5/4: 35g Beyond Dark chocolate
    5/5: 35g Beyond Dark chocolate
    5/6: 100g milk chocolate pudding, 2 chocolate covered digestives (1 dark, 1 milk + caramel)
    5/7: 50g Green & Black's creamy milk chocolate
    5/8: 35g Green & Black's milk chocolate
    5/9: 35g Beyond Dark chocolate
    5/10: 50g Divine 70% dark chocolate
    5/11: 100g milk chocolate pudding, 4 chocolate covered digestives (2 dark, 2 milk + caramel)
    5/12: 3 squares Lindt Vanilla Almond Chocolate Creation, 3 squares Lindt Divine Hazelnut Chocolate Creation
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    I plan to keep reading these. interesting indeed but I will not be participating until I can start losing again.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Day 1: French toast topped with Jeni's banana + honey ice cream
    Day 2: Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies ice cream for breakfast. I'll also have a serving of Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl in my Greek yogurt tonight.
    Day 3: Chocolate peanut butter Pop Tart with Edy's Slow Churned Peanut Butter Cup ice cream (see avatar), two Trader Joe's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds (2 is just enough to satisfy), and a serving of TJ's Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl in my Greek yogurt tonight.
    Day 4: Talenti Sicilian Pistachio gelato for breakfast. 2 TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, and 4 pieces of Brookside dark chocolate covered goji berries tonight.
    Day 5: 2 TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, my last chocolate peanut butter Pop Tart with Edy's slow churned peanut butter cup ice cream sandwich, and tonight I'll have a serving of Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl cookie butter in my Greek yogurt and a spoonful of Jeni's sweet potato with torched marshmallow ice cream. *giggity*
    Day 6: One spoonful (13g) of Talenti banana chocolate swirl this morning (still tastes like baby food bananas, but I'm not complaining!), and tonight I'm having a serving of Turkey Hill Dutch Chocolate ice cream.
    Day 7: So far I've had 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, 4 Brookside dark chocolate goji berries, and French toast with 94g of Jeni's bananas + honey ice cream. Pic is my avatar, since I can't seem to resize from my phone. Much better this time. I used regular Martin's potato bread instead of the rolls, added cinnamon to the egg and used a little lite syrup.
    Day 8: My daughter made me pancakes for breakfast, and I poured a little Hershey's syrup on a couple of them. At lunch I had strawberry pretzel salad, a small piece of chocolate raspberry birthday cake, with frosting that tasted like whipped milk chocolate, and an even smaller piece of white cake with buttercream frosting.
    Day 9: Finished off the Edy's peanut butter cup (98g) for breakfast. I mean, really, could I let 32g of ice cream sit in that big container all alone?

I wasn't planning on buying anything new until I used up some of what I have, but I couldn't resist when I saw Safeway's vanilla honey praline frozen Greek yogurt staring at me. I'm not expecting it to taste as good as it looks. Maybe I was just hungry.

medium_9696b2fdffe8052c00e5f70d5f5cc2caff98afb5.jpg
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    All I have now is a stock photo of my Mother's Day cake that was actually gone before Mother's Day. (So I went to the store and got ice cream)

Gooey-Butter-Cake.jpg
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    Gooey Butter Cake looks like... lemon bars?
    Looks delicious and disappear-worthy either way. :smile:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Will have to check back how that safeway ice cream tastes like... I'm all over praline.

That gooey cake looks delicious.
  • Jewlz280
    Options
    Day 1: French toast topped with Jeni's banana + honey ice cream
    Day 2: Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies ice cream for breakfast. I'll also have a serving of Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl in my Greek yogurt tonight.
    Day 3: Chocolate peanut butter Pop Tart with Edy's Slow Churned Peanut Butter Cup ice cream (see avatar), two Trader Joe's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds (2 is just enough to satisfy), and a serving of TJ's Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl in my Greek yogurt tonight.
    Day 4: Talenti Sicilian Pistachio gelato for breakfast. 2 TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, and 4 pieces of Brookside dark chocolate covered goji berries tonight.
    Day 5: 2 TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, my last chocolate peanut butter Pop Tart with Edy's slow churned peanut butter cup ice cream sandwich, and tonight I'll have a serving of Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl cookie butter in my Greek yogurt and a spoonful of Jeni's sweet potato with torched marshmallow ice cream. *giggity*
    Day 6: One spoonful (13g) of Talenti banana chocolate swirl this morning (still tastes like baby food bananas, but I'm not complaining!), and tonight I'm having a serving of Turkey Hill Dutch Chocolate ice cream.
    Day 7: So far I've had 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, 4 Brookside dark chocolate goji berries, and French toast with 94g of Jeni's bananas + honey ice cream. Pic is my avatar, since I can't seem to resize from my phone. Much better this time. I used regular Martin's potato bread instead of the rolls, added cinnamon to the egg and used a little lite syrup.
    Day 8: My daughter made me pancakes for breakfast, and I poured a little Hershey's syrup on a couple of them. At lunch I had strawberry pretzel salad, a small piece of chocolate raspberry birthday cake, with frosting that tasted like whipped milk chocolate, and an even smaller piece of white cake with buttercream frosting.
    Day 9: Finished off the Edy's peanut butter cup (98g) for breakfast. I mean, really, could I let 32g of ice cream sit in that big container all alone?

I wasn't planning on buying anything new until I used up some of what I have, but I couldn't resist when I saw Safeway's vanilla honey praline frozen Greek yogurt staring at me. I'm not expecting it to taste as good as it looks. Maybe I was just hungry.

I don't have Safeway's down here, but that looks delish! Love almost anything praline. LOL
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    <snip>

I don't have Safeway's down here, but that looks delish! Love almost anything praline. LOL

When I was searching for a picture, it came with a review, just one, that said it was up for grabs if anyone wants it. They said it was the honey that ruined it, but I actually liked Safeway's plain old honey frozen Greek yogurt, so maybe I'll like it better than the reviewer did. I may have to open it tonight or tomorrow just for a taste test.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Day 1: 5 Girl Scout Thin Mints & a Twix Ice Cream Bar
    Day 2: 1 - Never too much Peanut Butter Brownie & 1 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodle
    Day 3: 2 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodles & 1 Peanut Butter brownie
    Day 4: 2 Peanut Butter Brownies & 1 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodle
    Day 5: Hurricane Sundae = Fresh baked brownie, 2 warm out of the oven chocolate chips, chocolate ice cream YUM
    Day 6: 1 Peanut Butter Brownie
    Day 7: Talenti Southern Butter Pecan Gelato
    Day 8: Split a Molten Lava Cake with my husband for Mother's Day... YUM... we ate it too quick before I could get a picture
    Day 9: Made puff pastry topped with lemon pudding, fresh fruit & Tiramisu which doesn't look pretty but it's taste good

2lanox.jpg

2u53pdg.jpg
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    OHP tarts and sweet gainz for everyone :drinker:
    (now I need to make Bench Brownies or something)

Can I have some of your Bench Brownies? Mine definitely needs to break through a plateau.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Gooey Butter Cake looks like... lemon bars?
    Looks delicious and disappear-worthy either way. :smile:

Gooey Butter Cake is a St. Louis thing (I think). I had never had it before I moved here but it is UH-MAY-ZING. They have whole bakeries with all different flavors like red velvet, chocolate chip, pumpkin, berry, etc...

http://www.gooeylouiecake.com/

It looks like lemon bars and the texture is similar - but it has a lot of powdered sugar and cream cheese in it and so it is very buttery and sweet at the same time.

Gooey+Butter+Cake.png