Cow's milk is bad?

Options

Replies

• PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options

Make your own yogurt, it's much better than any store bought organic brand.

Yessss. Also I agree with your statement about almond milk. I drink the plain kind and it's actually better in sugar than "real" milk.
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    people are so dumb

That belongs in the people are mean thread.

I dare you to start one....

Why are you all picking on me?

This thread is about me....because I have nipples. I heard that you can milk anything with nipples.
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options

Also, as a public service announcement, don't drink raw milk. There's a reason we pasteurize, it's not just for funsies. Raw milk can literally kill you.

This anti-science stuff has to end, we're using the internet for pete's sake!

Glad someone said it! Raw milk can cause horrible illnesses.

So can raw meat and eggs but people eat them all the time.

You shouldn't eat those either.

Especially not pork unless you're a fan of worms digging holes in your brain, literally.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

Also, as a public service announcement, don't drink raw milk. There's a reason we pasteurize, it's not just for funsies. Raw milk can literally kill you.

my SIL picked up a parasite from raw milk. she got it last summer. she's gone through FOUR courses of meds that should kill it and she can still barely keep down any food. and that's one of the LEAST worrisome possibilities.

i don't care if you homogenize or if you want to mix it yourself. but PLEASE DO NOT drink unpasteurized milk.
  • Strokingdiction
    Strokingdiction Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    people are so dumb

That belongs in the people are mean thread.

I dare you to start one....

Why are you all picking on me?

This thread is about me....because I have nipples. I heard that you can milk anything with nipples.

ri5yq_zps82f24467.gif

The answer is yes. With the correct hormone injections, any mammal, male or female, can produce milk. My nephew produced milk for the first two days of life because of the hormones his mom dumped into him right before birth.
  • martinalewis
    martinalewis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i was told that our bodies cant cope with the enzymes in cows milk...i drink coconut milk :)
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    i was told that our bodies cant cope with the enzymes in cows milk...i drink coconut milk :)

Facinating! What harmful effects do these enzymes have?
  • spirytwynd
    spirytwynd Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your suggestion, however, I think I will stick to dairy. Almond milk is expensive. More expensive where I live than dairy. I happen to delight in real milk and almond milk must be an acquired taste I don't yet have. I think almond milking is a terrible thing to do to an almond. I will take my almonds whole, thank you. And I have no access to a supply of human breast milk. Therefore, I will stick to my cow's milk. Yum!! :love:
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options

I was told that the pyramids were built by aliens
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    aP0v1mZ.jpg
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

that's not milk- that's water. or juice. just as almond milk isn't milk. You can't milk a nut.
  • likitisplit
    Options

that's not milk- that's water. or juice. just as almond milk isn't milk. You can't milk a nut.

Coconut milk is different than coconut water.
  • mccindy72
    Options

So can raw meat and eggs but people eat them all the time.

You shouldn't eat those either.

Hey, I didn't say you should, I just said people do.
  • mccindy72
    Options

Same source.
  • Mrsbeale11
    Mrsbeale11 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    OP: Why are you asking a question in the topic if you're making a assertion in the body of the OP?

Are you attempting to incite a riot over milk?

:huh:

It appears you really don't want to ask a question, you want to argue why you're 'right'.

I like this.

"Trying to incite a riot over milk."

Cracked me up! :wink:
  • likitisplit
    Options

Same source.

yogurt =/= cheese
  • mccindy72
    Options

Same source.

yogurt =/= cheese

Dairy product = dairy product

coconut product = coconut product
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options

Same source.

yogurt =/= cheese

Fun with semantics