Focus T25 - Summer Slim Down!

Options

Replies

• BridgetCeleste2013
    BridgetCeleste2013 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm on W3D3. I don't have much more to lose. but I'm still improving body shape and strength. I also incorporate running and heavy weights during the week. Once I start beta, I'll be adding insanity! Good luck to you all on your journey and feel free to add me for more motivation :)

Cardiooooo!
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone it would like to invite you to a group I started be using it for accountability

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/57598-focus-t25-2014

I'm starting beta today was suppose to start yesterday during alpha I kept dropping and picking up the same 5lbs but my body did get stronger only thing I couldn't so perfectly were oblique push ups struggled with those in insanity too lol anyways cake would of moved more if I had made better food choices but beta and gamma I will definitely be discipline my self and hopefully it pays off never to late I will probably be restarting the whole workout for round 2 after beta if I don't order gamma unsure yet
  • chelsfelt
    chelsfelt Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Getting ready for the second TBC of the final week of Alpha. Last few days I have tweaked my diet to add a bit more calories and a lot more water. I'm on a night shift schedule which makes it hard to be consistent with what I eat and when I eat it but I'm not going to give up!

This is the longest I've ever stuck with a work out program, and just getting through it will be a HUGE accomplishment for me :)
  • MarliQQ
    MarliQQ Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Did Beta W1D2 and OMG! I should hate Speed 2.0 but I didn't, my lazy *kitten* actually liked it....strange :huh:...
  • infinikitty
    infinikitty Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Did Beta W1D2 and OMG! I should hate Speed 2.0 but I didn't, my lazy *kitten* actually liked it....strange :huh:...

Seriously! I was expecting stretches in between like in 1.0, but nope! I had amazing energy when I was done, too!!!
  • infinikitty
    Options
    If there's anyone that hasn't tried Shakeology and wants to give it a try, I have samples available for $5 or I'm having a Shakeology Shaker Cup & Sample giveaway going on right now...You can earn entries until Sunday, May 11 at noon! Like my fitness page, sign up for me as your free coach, comment, and/or share for entries! More info at this link: http://tinyurl.com/n6b3ouy :-) Message me if you have any questions!
  • infinikitty
    Options
    Everyone is really quiet today...rough Wednesday?!
  • MarliQQ
    MarliQQ Posts: 112 Member
    Options

Seriously! I was expecting stretches in between like in 1.0, but nope! I had amazing energy when I was done, too!!!

Yeah it really was an unexpected pump up, and yeah I was waiting for the stretching too. I think they intended for us to get duped :laugh:.

Ript' circuit is not my favorite by far, felt kind of low key. But those very last moves with the leg lifts made me yell at Shaun T for the first time :blushing:.
  • robbda
    robbda Posts: 82
    Options
    hey - is there a lot of jumping around on this plan? I live in a flat with thin floors and I don't want to annoy the people below me!

thanks!
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    hey - is there a lot of jumping around on this plan? I live in a flat with thin floors and I don't want to annoy the people below me!

thanks!

Yes alot of jumping. Especially in Alpha. Very little of it is on the floor. Probably not a good program for your situation.
  • trlynn68
    trlynn68 Posts: 11
    Options
    Getting ready for the second TBC of the final week of Alpha. Last few days I have tweaked my diet to add a bit more calories and a lot more water. I'm on a night shift schedule which makes it hard to be consistent with what I eat and when I eat it but I'm not going to give up!

This is the longest I've ever stuck with a work out program, and just getting through it will be a HUGE accomplishment for me :)

I have never stuck with a program for long before either. I did my last Total Body of Alpha week 5 today and WOOHOO it feels GOOD to get through Alpha (I still have lower body tomorrow - just couldn't double up today....) But YAY for you and yay for me :)
  • trlynn68
    trlynn68 Posts: 11
    Options
    I did W1D1 yesterday (cardio) and had to modify a lot. My question to the group is this: Do you still follow the 30 day schedule, or do you repeat before going to Beta until you don't modify anymore? I do know this - I burned more calories during that 25 min than I did in a 60 min spin class.

Good for you for getting started! After W1D3, I was SORE. But I stuck with it, and by week 2 wasn't really sore anymore. Oh, I could feel that I was working out, but not SORE like I was the first few days. I am just finishing week 5 Alpha - tomorrow is the last day for me! And even though I still modify some, especially during the burnout at the end of some of the workouts, I'm going to move onto Beta. I'm looking forward to some new workouts, actually, after doing the same ones for 5 weeks. And I'm still 'feeling it' after my 3 Total Body Circuits this week! But in a good way. :) GOOD LUCK - I hope you like this program as much as I have.
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    On my last week of Beta and I move on to Gamma... yikes
  • dabucks
    dabucks Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm doing a beta/gamma hybrid and I love the program. I completed insanity in march, did half of asylum, but had to quit 1/2 through due to shin splints so I picked up t25. I'm looking for mfp friends doing t25. I learned from insanity having friends here helps motivate each other a lot!
  • soxphan1
    soxphan1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    On my last week of Beta and I move on to Gamma... yikes

I think you'll enjoy Gamma! I'm on week 7 of Gamma (4 weeks of pure gamma, in 3rd week of gamma hybrid). It is very focused on strength (I sound like ShaunT!), and has really created the muscle definition that Beta didn't. Speed 3.0 is crazy, but fun like 2.0 is.

Good luck!
  • saradsilva
    saradsilva Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm on the second day of Beta.speed 2.0 is kinda...crazy.
    I'm impressed of how far i've become,i can do the entire workout along with shaun and not stoping.
    I remember doing day one of alpha and thinking i was gonna die,even with the modifiers version.

I've lost 10lbs with alpha,lets see with beta ,and..lets see if my abs start peeking out ;)
  • infinikitty
    Options
    I'm on week 2 of Beta and it's getting a little easier! Loving the new workouts!!
  • missmegs26
    missmegs26 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am new to this group but need the accountability! I started alpha a couple of weeks ago but am going to start back at W1D1 and actually do it 5 days a week. I had been skipping here and there. I also groan about TBC too, that's a hard one!
  • saradsilva
    saradsilva Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi guys.

As i've said before im on week 1 of beta,the thing is..my butt is "perky"but is a little square in the middle,i dont know if im being clear.
    Do you think lower focus helped anything in your legs/glutes?
    Because i've skipped that workout and i was doing ab intervals instead.

I'm kinda desperate,and seriously thinking start doing it on saturdays or something.
  • hopper602
    hopper602 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I have 5 days left of 30DS then jumping into T25. Really excited to start T25