Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• manders1230
    manders1230 Posts: 15
    Options
    Friend me! I am new and really find that I am more motivated since ive been on this site interacting with other ppl! =)
  • brithebeauty
    Options
    Hi new mommy in the building :) I am 7 weeks postpartum and ready to get rid of this baby weight. Friend me so we can help each other reach our goals :)
  • jesstheturtle
    jesstheturtle Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm always open to more friends! Friend me!
  • MS_Belle
    MS_Belle Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm new and would love to add some friends so we can help encourage each other. :smile:

Stephanie
  • randomocities
    Options
    I've used MFP off and on a few times but am really getting in to it now and would love to add a bunch of like minded people to have a motivational swap with! I'm really active, on here all day every day logging and stalking. I'm open to talking, ranting, laughing, and listening, so add me :)
  • Tinkerkel22
    Tinkerkel22 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please befriend me it's Tinkerkel22 :)
  • elisawantstolose
    Options
    Hi everybody :) I'm a 16 year old girl trying to lose weight (or inches) and shape up over my summer vacation. Any advice would be appretiated. I'm also a newbie here so yeah. :)
  • jennileeb1680
    jennileeb1680 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    starting MFP again after baby #2! friend me!
  • LoVefan
    LoVefan Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here too. Well, I've been on MFP for a little while but I just got my fitbit today so I decided to look into groups. I'd love some extra friends here :smile:
  • Nanierh85
    Nanierh85 Posts: 118
    Options
    I have been using MFP for about 12 weeks and I am looking for friends that also like improving their health by eating healthier :)

My journey started 33lbs ago and it still continues :)
  • TrailRunnermn
    TrailRunnermn Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I am looking for a friend that wants to make a diet change but is having a tough time in doing so. I want to go dairy and wheat free since I perform better without them yet it's tough with no support and being around people who don't care about eating healthy.

If you're interested in helping support one another, let me know :)
  • melil07
    melil07 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello All, I am not new to MFP but returning. I need some supportive friends! :)
  • kejones0402
    kejones0402 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi, I lost 9lbs using MFP last year and want to get started again, posting my diary helped me make better choices and avoid the biscuit tin! pls add me if u r a regular or new starter :)
  • Tammerz1
    Tammerz1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just started Insanity. I need all of the support and motivation I can get right now. Add me! ????
  • amongstthewildflowers
    amongstthewildflowers Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm Jennifer! I've lost 73 lbs so far, looking to lose another 30-40. I'm always looking to add more friends on here so please feel free to add me!
  • don3_16
    don3_16 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My friends list needs to be cleaned up since some people have fallen off the wagon.
  • Sjarkey15
    Sjarkey15 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    ^^ mine too:-/
  • Nightcometh
    Nightcometh Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I've been a member for years, but just now started using this site seriously. I could really use some motivation to lose 10 lbs. I'm fun...by my friend. LOL.
  • jocoff2012
    jocoff2012 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Scott. I have always had an internal drive. When I was growing up playing basketball I would make myself hit 3 3 pointers in a row before I could leave the court. I would always play don't step on the crack, i would always play mind games. I would always imagine that someone was watching me, evaluating me & encouraging me no matter what I did. NBA scouts watched me when I was alone playing ball & I would strive to impress them. I find that I am hard wired like this, I do everything (good & bad) this way & I often burn out quick. I've tore 3 ACL's playing basketball in the last 6 years because I can't go 50% I just can't. Having said that after having to give up basketball (cause the NBA isn't calling) I started enjoying food @ my 111% level & gained 60+ lbs over the years. There is a lot of "weight" that comes with gaining lbs, as with many things I learn the hard way @ least once. So having said all that I want to thank my wife Jessica for going to the gym herself & inspiring me to finally go. I've dropped some weight & it's because of her that I'm even there. Like smoking (not a diet) but a lifestyle change is a personal decision no one can make for you, you have to do it yourself. A few people have asked about me going to the gym (Planet Fitness) & I would invite you to go, $10 a month is the easy part. I would also like to thank Lucas for a great inspirational pic that he posted, it was motivated me to get off my butt & into the gym. When I'm at the gym I am there for me, I'm not there to be pretty, I'm there to take my life back, I'm there for business. If I'm not going 111% then I should've stayed home & ate pecan pie & watched a movie. I will go 111% or stay home, because someone is watching me, sitting the bar high, encouraging me, it is my wife, it is Lucas, it is Marcus Lutrell, it is Michael Jordan; it is who I am, it is me. Add me.
  • fdagasdgfasdgsda
    fdagasdgfasdgsda Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    New thread, New post. .

Active logger with an open diary to friends. Going for a slow bulk/recomp over this summer so I'm not "under my calories" too often. But I love to learn from others experience. Add me and drop a line!