Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• teekaleek05
    teekaleek05 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Id love some new friends for motivation and support...feel free to friend me teekaleek05 :)
  • lolohanody
    lolohanody Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Friend me, I'm not new but inactive for a while because of my children
    I'm now starting again so I need friends to keep up with them in my journey
  • Ropi2004
    Ropi2004 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm looking for friends to help me with my journey! Over 100 pounds to lose and a new mother! I want to be a great supporter as well!
  • Tiasaccount
    Options
    I am also new and would like friends on here
  • dannybaker568
    Options
    Used to be on this last year. Now back to square one and am not having it! Nothing ventured nothing gained! Add me :)
  • rneal2014
    rneal2014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm rneal2014!

I've been using the app for a while now and have lost 10 pounds, but I really need some friends to hold me accountable.

Friend me! I'll friend back!
  • amraymond18
    amraymond18 Posts: 28
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is Alisa, nice to meet you! :) Feel free to add me, since I currently have no friends. Haha. Feeling determined for this summer :)
  • InevitableButterfly
    InevitableButterfly Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I just deleted 9 'dropouts' (people who haven't logged in for a long time). Hopefully they will come back someday or succeed on their own or using another service.

About Me

Age - 27
    Height - 5' 9"
    HW: 446
    SW: 425
    CW: 396.4 (16/5/14)
    GW: 145-175 (at whatever weight I look/feel best).
    Diet: Total Lifestyle Change, no stupid restrictions or gimmicks, IIFYM, weekly cheat day

Now accepting friends requests from:

Whovians
    Trekkies
    LGBT+ and allies
    agnostic atheists
    agnostic theists
    people with open diaries
    people who aren't starving themselves
    people with eating disorders who are in recovery
    alcoholics in recovery
    rape/sex crime survivors
    emotional eaters
    people with 100+ lb to lose
    intelligently sarcastic people
    cat lovers
    people who are cool being friends with someone who doesn't comment/like EVERYTHING, but does her best to get the big stuff like loss posts, NSVs, and some diaries
    people from other planets

Please read my profile first. You probably won't like me. flowerforyou

Cheers.

PS You do not have to fit EVERY description on this list. This is just a mix of the people with whom I get on best. :)
  • reneerm17
    reneerm17 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Im not brand new to mfp but im serious about my fitness goals...im eating clean and exercising...learning as I go...I could use more friends for support and show my support so ....Add Me Lets Get These Results!!!!!!!
  • brightrainbow40
    Options
    Pick me! Pick me! I would love love love a few more motivational friends.

My stats:

HW: 253.7
    CW: 253.7
    GW: 217 (for now. when I reach that I will lower it. personal reasons)

5'6"
    41 yrs old

6 kids
    1 grandson
    2 dogs
    2 cats
    5 ferrets

(I know right)
  • SEAFOODMAN
    SEAFOODMAN Posts: 342
    Options
    add me anyone......
  • serekj
    serekj Posts: 52
    Options
    Back after a few months of being dormant desperately need support! please add me!!!!
  • NewME9006
    NewME9006 Posts: 27
    Options
    Hey everyone, I just joined! I've lost weight in the past, alone, and in a not so healthy way. Now I'm finally ready for a lifestyle change. I'm open to meeting like-minded people that are also serious about making a change but need some motivation and encouragement. I'm wondering if the lack of support group in the past has been part of the reason why I've never been successful at this. How has adding 'friends' or joining groups on here helped you guys on your journey?
  • faith2liveagain
    faith2liveagain Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hey i am ending my first month of my 6 months nutrition before baractric surgery. I am a pediatric nurse that works 7 pm until 7 am shift. Anyone out there at the same place as me. Would love to be able to share some secrets. Friend me :flowerforyou: angel
  • scrapnmaw
    scrapnmaw Posts: 2
    Options
    Add me as a friend I am a coach and would love to help support and encourage you along your weight loss journey!
  • kanashay
    kanashay Posts: 1
    Options
    I am looking for friends to help and motivate me to lose weight.I have been trying to lose weight for 4 years with little luck. in four years, I have lost 20 pounds. At the moment I am 175 pounds. I am looking to get down to at least 130. So if you would like to be friends and help motivate each other, just send me a request!:happy:
  • deliacm
    deliacm Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'll be here a while and would love more friends. Feel free to add me
  • sclady21
    sclady21 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Add me. I need friends to help me stay motivated. 60 lbs. to lose.
  • trinigetsfit
    Options
    Fitness and healthy eating lover!! Looking to get super fit. I log daily and I'll be happy to help anybody who needs it. Add me :)
  • tmyers541
    tmyers541 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Over 100 pounds to lose, could definitely use more pals for support!