"Eat All The Sweets" - A 30 Day Tale of Love & Happiness

Options

Replies

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Day 18: a lovely ricotta mini tart with chocolate chips (kind of like a cannoli but not fried - so obviously it was healthy) and tiramisu gelato after dinner....

That sounds really good! And healthy. :wink: I didn't get my cannoli on Sunday. I hope to make it happen this weekend. :drinker:

I hope you do! I am working on being able to post pictures. I finally got Photobucket but am still figuring it out. Not sure if it is just me not being very tech savvy, or if things aren't working quite right because I'm abroad - I never know if my phone is going crazy with data/charges every time I log onto a site.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Sweet Freedom vanilla ice cream and a chocolate protein milkshake
    Day 2 - Pancakes and single serving vanilla cake
    Day 3 - Kugel, more pancakes
    Day 4 - Kugel for breakfast. Protein cheesecake at lunch. Pancakes for dinner.
    Day 5 - Kugel and pancakes for breakfast. Chocolate protein milk shake as a snack. Yoplait frozen Greek yogurt with honey and caramel bar for lunch.
    Day 6 - Protein cheesecake, cheese danish
    Day 7 - Protein cheesecake, chocolate croissant. Apple pie a la mode, two bread slices with cream cheese and berry jam, and a serving of Talenti Sea Salt Caramel
    Day 8 - Protein cheesecake. A Yoplait frozen Greek yogurt with caramel and honey bar, and a square of Cote d'Or dark chocolate.
    Day 9 - Protein berry smoothie, Talenti sea salt caramel gelato, 3/4 cup of fat free chocolate frozen yogurt
    Day 10 - Two buttermilk eggo waffles stuffed with sweet cream cheese, a jello sugar free chocolate mousse, and one of Desserts for Two ricotta cupcakes.
    Day 11 - Two mini danishes (one chocolate, one cream cheese), talenti sea salt caramel gelato , way too many sugar puffs, and a cream cheese and jelly sandwich. Was a bad day.
    Day 12 - Yoplait frozen Greek yogurt strawberry with granola bar, one Dove mini chocolate egg, and some Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom vanilla ice cream
    Day 13 - Some Graze snacks (fruit and nut flapjacks, peach 'cobbler', some Sweet Freedom vanilla ice cream, Sweet Freedom vanilla ice cream cone (snack size), Blue Bunny caramel praline crunch frozen yogurt.
    Day 14 Graze 'chocolate pecan pie', 1/3 of a craquelin brioche from Wegmans, broken pieces of baked apple oatmeal clafouti
    Day 15 Baked apple oatmeal clafouti, microwave peach crisp (so good)
    Day 16 Baked apple oatmeal clafouti, blueberry protein pancakes with sweet vanilla cream cheese topping, two skinny cow vanilla snack cones, Blue Bunny caramel praline crunch frozen yogurt
    Day 17 Baked apple oatmeal clafouti, nutella sandwich, 2 Sweet Freedom snack vanilla cones, one Lancaster caramel
    Day 18 Cream cheese pound cake, one Good Humour ice cream snack pop (chocolate)

Day 19 Crepes - Nutella and whipped cream so far.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options

Day 17 Talenti - Sea Salt Caramel.  Again.   I had said yesterday that I purchased 2 new treats, I tasted them prior to getting home, well, 1 of them was not all that and I didn't eat it. The other one........was literally the absolute worst thing I've ever tasted in my life. I don't actually remember the last time I spit something out into the garbage. I was pretty irritated. By the time I was going home it was 10pm and didn't want to stop to get something at the supermarket.

Doh. What was it?
  • sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Zuppa inglese
    Day 2: Apple and cinnamon home-made mini cake
    Day 3: Ciacco's gelato (custard and chocolate sorbet)
    Day 4: Home-made carrot cupcakes
    Day 5: Moar carrot cupcakes
    Day 6: Last cupcake standing + home-made espresso pudding
    Day 7: White chocolate cranberry cookies
    Day 8: Extra fine milk chocolate with raisins, hazelnuts and almonds.
    Day 9 &10&11: Home-made apple and cinnamon custard tart aka "OHP tart"
    Day 12: homemade chocolate chip cookies and chocolate chip oatmeal = best breakfast in the world
    Day 13: Homemade white chocolate cranberry muffins
    Day 14: A couple of butter cookies
    Day 15 & 16: Homemade white chocolate cranberry muffin and some plain milk chocolate
    Day 17: Homemade espresso pudding & gelato (chocolate and almond)
    Day 18: Small kitkat candy bar to make sure I don't fall off the wagon :laugh:
    Day19: Extra dark chocolate with hazelnut cream filling. Yum! Not dark enough for my taste, though :P
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options

Day 17 Talenti - Sea Salt Caramel.  Again.   I had said yesterday that I purchased 2 new treats, I tasted them prior to getting home, well, 1 of them was not all that and I didn't eat it. The other one........was literally the absolute worst thing I've ever tasted in my life. I don't actually remember the last time I spit something out into the garbage. I was pretty irritated. By the time I was going home it was 10pm and didn't want to stop to get something at the supermarket.

Doh. What was it?
    I literally just deleted the pictures in my phone.
    1. It was like a pretzel shaped pastry made of a filo dough type of dough and chocolate swirled in. Topped with sugar. It was meh.

2. The horrible one they called a Russian Tea Cake. But it wasn't one. I've seen those online and that was it. It was basically a brownie sandwich in between marzipan cookie topped with some raspberry jam and the ends were dipped in chocolate. Looked good but it was far from it

I did just get my chocolate fix in when I walked into one of the hospitals and saw this:
    Grabbed 2 Milky way, 1 Twix, 1 3 Musketeers.

Man, that sucks. I like marzipan, but I can't imagine it the way you just described.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Day 1: French toast topped with Jeni's banana + honey ice cream
    Day 2: Ben & Jerry's Milk & Cookies ice cream, and Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl in Greek yogurt.
    Day 3: Chocolate peanut butter Pop Tart with Edy's Slow Churned Peanut Butter Cup ice cream, two Trader Joe's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl in Greek yogurt.
    Day 4: Talenti Sicilian Pistachio gelato for breakfast. 2 TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, and 4 pieces of Brookside dark chocolate covered goji berries tonight.
    Day 5: 2 TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, my last chocolate peanut butter Pop Tart with Edy's slow churned peanut butter cup ice cream sandwich, and tonight I'll have a serving of Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl cookie butter in my Greek yogurt and a spoonful of Jeni's sweet potato with torched marshmallow ice cream. *giggity*
    Day 6: One spoonful (13g) of Talenti banana chocolate swirl this morning (still tastes like baby food bananas, but I'm not complaining!), and a serving of Turkey Hill Dutch Chocolate ice cream.
    Day 7: So far I've had 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, 4 Brookside dark chocolate goji berries, and French toast with 94g of Jeni's bananas + honey ice cream.
    Day 8: My daughter made me pancakes for breakfast, and I poured a little Hershey's syrup on a couple. At lunch I had strawberry pretzel salad, a small piece of chocolate raspberry birthday cake, and an even smaller piece of white cake with buttercream frosting.
    Day 9: Finished off the Edy's peanut butter cup (98g) for breakfast. I mean, really, could I let 32g of ice cream sit in that big container all alone?
    Day 10: 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, 4 Brookside dark chocolate goji berries, 2 small pancakes with chocolate syrup, finished off B&J's Milk & Cookies, and Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl in Greek yogurt.
    Day 11: Talenti Sicilian Pistachio for breakfast, and a bit of the Safeway honey vanilla praline frozen Greek yogurt, and a Snickers ice cream bar.
    Day 12: 2 TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, and I finished up the 147g of Steve's NOLA Coffee & Donuts ice cream, just to be done with it.
    Day 13: Two TJ's sea salt & turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds and Steve's Southern Banana Pudding ice cream.
    Day 14: Rice pudding with black eyed peas and coconut milk, avocado bubble tea smoothie, and a Forte ginger protein gelato.
    Day 15: 2 TJ's sea salt and turbinado sugar dark chocolate almonds, 4 Brookside dark chocolate goji berries, my first ever fried Oreo, 44g of Turkey Hill Dutch Chocolate ice cream (RIP), 17g of Turkey Hill Box of Chocolates ice cream (not bad for first taste) and 8g of Nesquik chocolate powder in my Greek yogurt.
    Day 16: 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, 2 Brookside dark chocolate goji berries, 102g of Talenti Banana Chocolate Swirl.
    Day 17: 2 TJ's dark chocolate almonds, 4 Brookside dark chocolate goji berries, 100g of Talenti Sicilian Pistachio
    Day 18: One serving of Safeway blueberry vanilla cheesecake Greek frozen yogurt.
    Day 19: 2 servings of Edy's Slow Churned Drumstick ice cream. Still thinking about that avocado bubble tea smoothie.
  • dirtmagnets
    dirtmagnets Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - chocolate cupcake at the soccer tailgate, lemon chill frozen thing
    Day 2 - 1 square Good & Delish Lemon and Black Pepper dark chocolate
    Day 3 - Wendy's Frosty waffle cone, a couple of mini Hostess powdered sugar donuts
    Day 4 - m&ms
    Day 5 - Starbucks vanilla macchiato, graham cracker, and 1 Ghirardelli Intense Dark Chocolate Toffee Interlude square
    Day 6 - Godiva dark chocolate almonds, a cupcake, and a rice krispy treat
    Day 7 - vanilla cappuccino, chocolate chip cookies
    Day 8 - hot tamales and 1 Ghirardelli Intense Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Heaven square
    Day 9 - 1 square Good & Delish Good Knight dark chocolate
    Day 10 - graham crackers, 1 square Good & Delish MidKnight dark chocolate, and half of an iced baseball cookie from Panera
    Day 11 - the other half of the baseball cookie, gummy bears, and a hazelnut macchiato
    Day 12 - 4 squares of Ghirardelli dark chocolate with sea salt caramel, regular root beer
    Day 13 - Hunt's vanilla pudding cup, too many taste tests of homemade buttercream frosting for the cake for my son's birthday party, lemon cream povitica
    Day 14 - birthday party day! English walnut povitica, cake, rice krispy treats, Swedish fish, and licorice. Yeah, an overage day for sure.
    Day 15 - lemon cream povitica
    Day 16 - 3 Keebler Deluxe Graham cookies, a hazelnut macchiato, and a serving of Talenti Hazelnut
    Day 17 - twizzlers, a few bites of a brownie sundae at my kiddo's birthday dinner, and chocolate pb2 on graham crackers
    Day 18 - twizzlers, homemade sugar cookie

Day 19 - two squares Good & Delish MidKnight dark chocolate...not my favorite by far, but this bar that my husband bought for me is finally gone, so I feel like I can go buy some that I really do like.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Day 1: 70 Grams of Dilettante Chocolate Covered Cherries & 127 grams of Haagen Dasz Caramelized Banana Chip
    Day 2: Three Lofthouse Sugar Cookies with frosting on top and later 30 grams of Haagen Dasz
    Day 3: One Lofthouse Sugar Cookie & around 30 grams of Haagen Dasz. Also some Barkthins Milk Chocolate With Sea Salt for lunch.
    Day 4: One serving of Ben & Jerry's Peppermint Crunch and a Lofthouse Sugar Cookie
    Day 5: One Cookie, 76 grams of Ben & Jerry's Peppermint Crunch, and one serving of Phish Food
    Day 6: 141 Grams Giant Red Velvet cake ice cream. 1/2 serving Brookside Dark Chocolate Goji, one Chips Ahoy Root Beer Float cookie, and one serving Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate. OMG the Talenti was delicious.
    Day 7: 121 grams of Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate, One serving of Talenti Sea Salt Caramel, & some Noosa yogurt with Strawberry & Rhubarb for lunch.
    Day 8: Couldn't find my blade for my blender to make a protein smoothie/shake for breakfast so I had Talenti Southern Butter Pecan instead for breakfast. OMG this flavor was heavenly. The only flavor I've tried so far from Talenti that I couldn't stand was the Lisbon Lemon. If I can find the blade I'll make the shake later.
    Day 9: One pint Talenti Mediterranean Mint yum. Also had a Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pie.
    Day 10: Some Talenti Sea Salt Caramel & Talenti Belgian Milk Chocolate
    Day 11: Reese's Fast Break. I was going to eat some Giant Red Velvet Ice Cream when I got home, but my stomach felt like it was going to eat itself at work so I had the candy bar instead.
    Day 12: Giant Red Velvet Ice Cream, a Chips Ahoy Root Beer Float cookie, & a Temptations Lemon Meringue Pie cup
    Day 13: Brookside Goji Dark Chocolate & A Chips Ahoy Root Beer Float cookie, & five fun size Hershey bars.
    Day 14: Endangered Species Blueberry Dark Chocolate Bar
    Day 15: Barkthins Peanut Milk Chocolate and Giant Red Velvet Ice Cream
    Day 16: Lindt Hello My Name Is Strawberry Cheesecake Nice To Sweet You bar
    Day 17: Blueberry Noosa with Dole Sweet Dark Cherries on top. Made a Shamrock like Smoothie for breakfast which wasn't bad.
    Day 18: Raspberry Noosa and around 30 grams of Lindt Hello My Name Is Cookies & Cream bar. I also made a smoothie for breakfast.
    Day 19: Protein shake, serving of Wow Lemon Burst Cookies (these are amazing), a half serving of Brookside Dark Chocolate Goji with Raspberry, Strawberry Rhubarb Noosa with lunch, & Endangered Species Dark Chocolate with Deep Forest Mint bar
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Gooey butter cake
    Day 2: Gooey butter cake
    Day 3: Entenmann's glazed donut and 2 bites of Talenti Double Dark Chocolate
    Day 4: Reese's Fun Size Cup and 1/4 cup of Talenti Double Dark Chocolate
    Day 5: 1 square Ghiradelli Intense Dark Sea Salt Soiree and a slice of angel food cake with vanilla cool whip frosting and blackberries
    Day 6: 1 square Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel
    Day 7: Hostess Donettes for breakfast - 2 powdered, 2 chocolate. 1 Hershey's Dark Chocolate miniature
    Day 8: Homemade Double Chocolate Bundt Cake.
    Day 9: Ghiradelli Sea Salt Soiree and graham crackers with nutella and raspberries
    Day 10: half a chocolate chip cannoli from the Italian bakery in our neighborhood.
    Day 11: 3 Samoas from the hidden Girl Scout Cookie Stash
    Day 12: Chocolate Frozen Custard from Ted Drewes
    Day 13: More chocolate custard
    Day 14: chocolate frosted donuts and attack of the scalding hot peeps - roasted peeps and burned my fingers in the process!
    Day 15: handful of kit kat mini bites
    Day 16: Delta Airlines brownie.
    Day 17: Stracciatella Gelato
    Day 18: a lovely ricotta mini tart with chocolate chips (kind of like a cannoli but not fried - so obviously it was healthy) and tiramisu gelato after dinner....
    Day 19: a pastry this morning - not sure what it was called... like a croissant with big sugar crystals on the outside and a custardy filling, for apertivo some Italian cookies (one was shortbread half dipped in chocolate, the other was chocolate and nuts and caramel), a Hershey's dark miniature after dinner from our US snack stash...
  • funkygas
    funkygas Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Days 1-5 30g Wittakers dark chocolate (72% cocoa from Ghana) each night, sometimes with 30g brie cheese
    Day 6 Fruit and custard
    Day 7 Raw brownie bar (walnuts, dates and cocoa powder - so rich and so yummy)
    Day 8 Peanut butter brownie bar using greek yoghurt (1 serving), no-bake chocolate peanut butter oat slice (5 servings - can't stay away from no-bake things), 1 gingersnap cookie, some leftover melted peanut butter and honey from when I was making the brownie bar and granola for the week, probably 1 or 2 servings worth - went over the calories this day, but on a weekly average no problems
    Day 9 Gluten-free blueberry muffin - not bad as it was still half-frozen, which made up for the fact that it was on special about 2 weeks ago and was probably stale back then. And a small spoonful of chocolate chip cookie dough ...
    Day 10 2 chocolate chip cookies made with gluten free flour, 1 spoonful of cookie dough for a flourless chocolate chip cookie and 1 finished cookie
    Day 11 30g Wittakers dark chocolate (72% cocoa)

Day 12 30g Wittakers dark chocolate (72% cocoa) - sorry it's a bit boring but I've made this block last WAY longer than normal, just by having a serving size a day instead of it all at once. Also had a few small tastes of the arroz con leche (rice pudding) I made for dessert tomorrow - for quality assurance purposes!

And I'm planning on baking lots of sweets over the weekend, so the next few posts should be a little more interesting with different sweets!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Brown Butter Snickerdoodles (2), Edy's slow churned vanilla with a sprinkle of cinnamon
    Day 2: 3 brown butter snickerdoodles, 1 serving of Breyer's triple chocolate gelato, and one rolo
    Day 3: one serving of B&J Mississippi Mud Pie and one serving of Talenti Sea Salt Caramel
    Day 4: Edy's slow churned french silk.
    Day 5: small DQ midnight truffle blizzard, scone from the local tea shop, B&J Milk and Cookies
    Day 6: B&J Milk and Cookies and white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar
    Day 7: white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar and Talenti Southern Butter Pecan gelato
    Day 8: white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar, Ritter Sport milk chocolate with chocolate mousse and Blue Bell Salted Caramel Ice Cream:
    Day 9: white/dark chocolate cream cheese bar and 150g Talenti Southern Butter Pecan gelato.
    Day 10: Edy's slow churned french silk and one piece of chocolate cheesecake:
    Day 11: bit of a mish mash today. 2 Nestle Caramel eggs (left over in my desk's candy jar), the last piece of chocolate cheesecake, 0.9 servings of Talenti Southern Butter Pecan (empty now frown ) and half a serving of Talenti Double Dark Chocolate
    Day 12: B&J Milk and Cookies, Talenti Southern Butter Pecan (yes I went back and got more. Don't judge me), and one ricotta pound cake cupcake with whipped ricotta frosting
    Day 13: one ricotta pound cake cupcake, one glazed Krispy Kreme donut (which was a disappointment-- I'm not a huge Krispy Kreme lover), about 3/4 of a cone of cashews from the Nutty Bavarian-- I may have ice cream later.
    Day 14: Dunkin Donuts glazed donut to make up for yesterday-- it was fantastic-- and two chocolate glazed donut holes, one brownie and one campfire marshmallow
    Day 15: two brownies and one serving of Talenti Butter Pecan
    Day 16: one serving Talenti Butter Pecan and one double chocolate scone
    Day 17: one double chocolate scone, the last brownie, half a serving of Talenti double dark chocolate and half of a godiva raspberry truffle bar
    Day 18: one double chocolate scone, one serving Ritter Sport praline (It was really nice. The praline flavor was subtle though, would have liked it to be stronger.), and one serving Talenti Butter Pecan. No pics today-- scarfed down my squares of chocolate while I was working.
    Day 19: the last double chocolate scone, the other half of the raspberry godiva bar, Talenti chocolate peanut butter cup.

43230e01-613c-4efd-84e7-67e092641ab0_zps522cbc91.jpg
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    You guys and you're ultra awesome selections and pictures made me go out and buy 2 new things to try and compete. If I become obese again, in the middle of the night tonight, I'm blaming every single one of you.

Ahem! What about your awesome pictures?! I made another trip to Balducci's because of you! :tongue:
    108-job-search-sabotage.jpg
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    Talenti chocolate peanut butter cup.
    Mmmmmm... I want to try that flavor so bad, but will have to wait or else throw it out after one serving... can't bring it into the house because of a family member with allergies. :cry:
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Day 1: 5 Girl Scout Thin Mints & a Twix Ice Cream Bar
    Day 2: 1 - Never too much Peanut Butter Brownie & 1 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodle
    Day 3: 2 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodles & 1 Peanut Butter brownie
    Day 4: 2 Peanut Butter Brownies & 1 Candied Bacon Snickerdoodle
    Day 5: Hurricane Sundae = Fresh baked brownie, 2 warm out of the oven chocolate chips, chocolate ice cream YUM
    Day 6: 1 Peanut Butter Brownie
    Day 7: Talenti Southern Butter Pecan Gelato
    Day 8: Split a Molten Lava Cake with my husband for Mother's Day... YUM... we ate it too quick before I could get a picture
    Day 9: Made puff pastry topped with lemon pudding, fresh fruit & Tiramisu which doesn't look pretty but it's taste good
    Day 10: Talenti Southern Butter Pecan, Tiramisu
    Day 11: Bourbon Bread Pudding topped with Talenti Sea Salt Caramel and Bourbon whipped cream YUM!
    Day 12: Finished the Bread Pudding, whipped cream and my Sea Salt Caramel off
    Day 13: Cannoli
    Day 14: Tres Leche & Chocolate Malt Cake with Boston Creme Filling
    Day 15: Decided to bake today and made Candied Bacon Dark Chocolate Cupcakes with Maple Cream Cheese frosting.. Came out better than I expected
    Day 16: 2 Candied Bacon Cupcakes and Talenti Coconut Gelato
    Day 17: 2 Candied Bacon Cupcakes and Talenti Southern Butter Pecan
    Day 18: I really need to finish up these cupcakes I want something new, but can't waste them, Candied Bacon Cupcake and the last quarter of Tres leche cake
    Day 19: 2 Peanut Butter Pop Tarts & 4 squares of Lindt Intense Orange Chocolate
  • fit2014yay
    fit2014yay Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Day 19: Violet Crumble bar and a Godiva dark chocolate truffle
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Talenti chocolate peanut butter cup.
    Mmmmmm... I want to try that flavor so bad, but will have to wait or else throw it out after one serving... can't bring it into the house because of a family member with allergies. :cry:

I'm willing to share mine. :flowerforyou:
  • mathjulz
    mathjulz Posts: 5,514 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Yellow cake and Bryer's Reese's PB cups ice cream
    Day 2: Hostess Powdered mini-donuts and more ice cream
    Day 3: powdered mini-donuts again
    Day 4: Whitman's Sampler chocolates, 3 pieces.
    Day 5: Keebler Chips Delux triple chocolate cookies (2 cookies).
    Day 6: Pepperidge Farm Milano - Boston Cream Pie.
    Day 7: The rest of the Milanos (kids did help eat some, so I didn't have the whole package tongue
    Day 8: Utah Truffles Mint milk chocolate truffle - half a truffle (they're pretty big). Also 1 slice of Jell-o no-bake strawberry cheesecake.
    Day 9: Pepperidge Farms Chocolate Cheesecake soft bake cookies. They're pretty good, a lot better than the Boston Cream Pie Milanos. I really like the soft cookie texture and they taste good. I also had the last piece of no-bake cheesecake.
    Day 10: More of the cookies from above
    Day 11: The other half of the mint truffle from Day 8, and 3/4 of a cookie as above.
    Day 12: Lemon Bismark from Wal-Mart Bakery.
    Day 13: Strawberry Shortcake from a local buffet restaurant ... I used the shortcake and whipped cream, but went over to the salad bar for fresh strawberries to add to the glazed stuff they had. It was so much better with the fresh strawberries! Also had half a donut bar from Walmart later in the day.
    Day 14: "jello pie" a friend made for our bbq. Basically cool-whip, sweetened condensed milk, and a package of jello, in a graham cracker crust.
    Day 15: Generic Jelly Belly jelly beans. I am such a sucker for jelly beans, so I rarely every buy them.
    Day 16: Snickers Almond candy bar and 1/2 of a double serving pack of peanut M&Ms.
    Day 17: (today) I had the last of the chocolate cheesecake cookies. I want something more later, thinking about making up a cake mix I have.
    Day 18: The last couple of "Pepperidge Farm Favorites" ... I opened the package yesterday and ate waaaay too many, :indifferent:
    Day 19: Chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips. The was a cookie in a jar recipe someone had given us several years ago (I'm not sure how many). I finally made them up. Next time, I should make them sooner. They were ok, but somewhat stale tasting.
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Nothing :(
    Day 2 - Risen candies and starburst candies
    Day 3- MORE Risend candies and starburst candies
    Day 4 - Starburst candies (The last in the candy dish) plus a Risen - I couldn't resist the temptation any longer
    Day 5 - One fourth of a chocolate Easter bunny (I ate his ears today) - In actuality, that should be 1/5 of a chocolate bunny (To be specific it's a Mr. Rockstar with star shaped sprinkles in it), when I was dividing up into portion sizes, I got 5 portions for the total grams it said on serving was.
    Day 6 - One fifth of my chocolate bunny - I have his head to enjoy today (that sounds really morbid)
    Day 7 - One fifth of my chocolate bunny - Today I had the rest of his ears and a bit of one foot
    Day 8 - One fifth of my chocolate bunny - Today I had the rest of his feet and part of his body. I also had a Dare fruit snack. Not all the kids were in Junior church today, so I had to eat the rest on my own.
    Day 9 - FIVE Risen caramel candies. I can NOT resist them today! grumble However, considering I have had breakfast and lunch and still have over 600 calories left (not counting my exercise calories), I think it won't matter if I have more, or if something else gets added in.
    Day 10 - Three Lindt milk chocolate squares. Yummy.
    Day 11- Tim Hortons Boston Cream Doughnut.
    Day 12 - One Lindt chocolate square
    Day 13 - Two oreos.
    Day 14 - A piece of white cake with lemon filling, a king size box of Smarties (I'm Canadian, this is the chocolate type of Smarties) and two Chapman's frozen yogurt Strawberry bars (I was feeling icky last night from eating to much sweets yesterday)
    Day 15 - Two homemade M&M cookies. Yummy!
    Day 16 - Two Chapman's frozen yogurt bars and 3 Lindt chocolates
    Day 17 - Two Chapman's frozen yogurt bars (I need to stop eating 2 a day. The will last me longer if I only eat one a day!)
    Day 18 - Bottle of Mountan Dew, Kit Kat Bar, and Chapman's frozen yogurt bar. I went over my calories for today, but I don't care. It was a stressful day and I needed that!
    Day 19 - A piece of vanilla cake with lemon filling.

cake.jpg