• Cozmetick
    Cozmetick Posts: 94 Member
    Would love more active mates, the more the better, add add <3
  • Nanierh85
    Nanierh85 Posts: 118
    Add me people :)
  • LaurenAJ91
    LaurenAJ91 Posts: 10 Member
    Hey everyone, I track everyday and it really helps to have friends to be accountable to, and to motivate :)
    Feel free to add me!
  • yvettebenner
    yvettebenner Posts: 2 Member
    Hi. I'm an almost 40yo mother of two children. I'm youngest is now 18 months old and I am motivated to shed the extra pounds now that she is finally sleeping through the night.

I have been running 3x weekly, walking 2x weekly, and doing some weight training as well.
  • MissChyna
    MissChyna Posts: 358 Member
    Yup yup!
  • lrpxo
    lrpxo Posts: 17 Member
    Add away! the more people i have, the more people im accountable to if i fail! (which i wonttttt!)
  • 24Donna
    24Donna Posts: 39 Member
    Hi everyone!

My name is Donna. I'm 19 years old, I live in Belgium. I hope MFP can help me lose those few 'extra pounds' :) but until now my love for food has gotten in the way of that! So I could definitely use some more friends for tips and support.

Let's see what else I can tell you about myself..
    I study Biomedical Sciences at uni but plan on changing to Medicine next year. So I love science, but I'm also very artistic and love to spend my free time painting and drawing.
    I also love reading, I'm currently (very anxiously) waiting for my copy of ASoIaF - Clash of Kings to arrive.

Feel free to add me!
  • Hi everyone!
    My name is Maria.
    I'm new to MFP and trying to lose 11 lbs.
    I log in almost daily and really really really need all the support and motivation i can get.
    I break easily and sticking to a healthy diet and an active lifestyle is not easy for me without someone to talk about it!
    Feel free to add me :)
  • NotJustADieter
    NotJustADieter Posts: 229 Member
    Friend me! I'm really getting into fitness, especially strength building!
  • Hello,
    I am looking for friends on here, and new to this site. So make a friend request and leave me a message. Also I am single if anyone cares...LOL
  • Add me,

I have been on here a while, I log daily but I have just come back from a small break
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    I need friends! :bigsmile:
  • jjsaysso
    jjsaysso Posts: 3 Member
    I need friends... New and clueless ;-)
  • djfenn
    djfenn Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everyone I'm Dan. I've been on this program for 40 days. I've lost 15 pounds in that time. I started at 250 pounds and I am now 235lbs. I live on Long Island, NY.
  • stumplovingly
    stumplovingly Posts: 7 Member
    Hi just started but unsure if this will work for me.I've tried many weight loss programs but have not succeeded with any of them.I'm in desperate need to lose weight but I am weak of food.I;m only 4ft. 103/4ins.tall and obese.I need help and major support.I can't do this on my own.
  • Justin1434
    Justin1434 Posts: 469 Member
    Add me :) im new!
  • hugrekki
    hugrekki Posts: 40
    Feel free to add me, friends. I try to be as supportive as possible. :flowerforyou:
  • suppymay
    suppymay Posts: 1
    Hey I'm new to mfp and I lose motivation really easily :frown: so it'd be really nice to be doing this with a pal. :blushing:
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Hi, I'm Kali. In my mid 20's and currently living in Savannah, GA. I've been on the site on and off for a couple years now and I only get results if I'm counting my calories so I'm back on track. Always up for more friends!
  • NicoleLynn0112
    NicoleLynn0112 Posts: 26 Member
    Just started using MVP a few weeks ago again and stuck to it this time and have been really into it. Looking for friends on here to keep myself motivated.