Options

Replies

• Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    Hello Kitty,,, LTNS.

How about the classic "I'd like to check you for ticks!" Hehehe,,,,
    Hey ya Casper. :flowerforyou:

That's all fun and games until you've actually had to go to the ER to get one removed. *shudder*
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    "Please add me as a friend on FB. I want to look at more pics of you and the ones on here are too small."
    ummmmm.....creepy! :ohwell:
    omg!!:laugh: :happy: :smile: :noway:

Yeah that was his FIRST message. I got 2 more after that.
    He got deleted AND blocked!!!! :devil:
    Nuh uh. You haven't blocked me yet.
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    To put it in even better perspect from my end...p/u line from hubby (we met online)

1st conversation: him -- "Hi. Pulled up your name. You're hot". me -- "who are you? I'm busy, so go away and stop PMing me" Him -- "wow, you're a b!tch". me -- "that's right."

2nd conversation: me -- "What? Not gonna talk to me this time?" him -- "not really." me -- "you look like a reject from the 70s." him -- "whatever. You're still hot though."

Been married 14+ years now. :laugh:

He was also my first boyfriend so I never had to deal with "pick up lines" :laugh:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    To put it in even better perspect from my end...p/u line from hubby (we met online)

1st conversation: him -- "Hi. Pulled up your name. You're hot". me -- "who are you? I'm busy, so go away and stop PMing me" Him -- "wow, you're a b!tch". me -- "that's right."

2nd conversation: me -- "What? Not gonna talk to me this time?" him -- "not really." me -- "you look like a reject from the 70s." him -- "whatever. You're still hot though."

He was also my first boyfriend so I never had to deal with "pick up lines" :laugh:
    Ginny has a great story of our first conversation.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    "Please add me as a friend on FB. I want to look at more pics of you and the ones on here are too small."
    ummmmm.....creepy! :ohwell:
    omg!!:laugh: :happy: :smile: :noway:

Yeah that was his FIRST message. I got 2 more after that.
    He got deleted AND blocked!!!! :devil:
    Nuh uh. You haven't blocked me yet.

Damn!!! :grumble:
  • ginnyroxx
    ginnyroxx Posts: 763
    Options

Ginny has a great story of our first conversation.
    I told him he was a jerk. He tried to bully me in an online game.

turns out i like jerks :laugh:
  • JGCowboy
    Options
    Then my next question is do you like Cowboys? :wink:
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options

there are ladies here i may say some silly stuff to but its only because of our interactions and its all in fun, i wouldnt just randomly do so though

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure...likely story :wink:

yea theres this hot redhead here that wants me even if she doesnt know it
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Then my next question is do you like Cowboys? :wink:

I'm a cowgirl. Does that help?
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options

there are ladies here i may say some silly stuff to but its only because of our interactions and its all in fun, i wouldnt just randomly do so though

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure...likely story :wink:

yea theres this hot redhead here that wants me even if she doesnt know it

ROFL!!!!

:indifferent:

:tongue:
  • momtodeshawn
    momtodeshawn Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    OMG, some of these are hilarious!

I'm still fairly new and haven't had any...I never knew there was this whole other side to MFP. LOL
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • CreativeRedhead
    Options
    My husband said this to me on the candy aisle one day.

Me: I think I want some fireballs.
    Him: Well if you want something round to suck on, I can help you out with that.
    Me: Oh jeez shut up! :tongue:
    Me: Nah I think I'll get something sweet and salty...lol
    Him: Even better, I got ya covered on that too.
    Me: You're sooo wrong! :laugh:

Can't shop for cucumbers with him either, well any food for that matter. :wink: He always says stuff like that. If I'm bending over loading the dishwasher, oh god that's like an open invitation to him. haha
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    @ jewel -- get ready for a plethora of pickup lines with those new pics :laugh:

@ CreativeRedhead -- wish I had that kind of relationship with my hubby :brokenheart: lucky gal! :smile:
  • reesepieces
    reesepieces Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I never got one either! But the ones on here are pretty funny...and also some that are just really creepy!
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    Suddenly I feel like a troll. My apologies.

@ Rheanna - I have that relationship with my hubby too.
    @ NYIQ - Not a single one!
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    My husband said this to me on the candy aisle one day.

Me: I think I want some fireballs.
    Him: Well if you want something round to suck on, I can help you out with that.
    Me: Oh jeez shut up! :tongue:
    Me: Nah I think I'll get something sweet and salty...lol
    Him: Even better, I got ya covered on that too.
    Me: You're sooo wrong! :laugh:

Can't shop for cucumbers with him either, well any food for that matter. :wink: He always says stuff like that. If I'm bending over loading the dishwasher, oh god that's like an open invitation to him. haha

wow, this sounds like my relationship with my hubby, but I'm the one being dirty. :devil: :laugh: I'd say more, but I don't want Mike to lock or delete the thread

oh, grocery shopping is fun with us too. He likes to chase me around with those huge long pepperoni/sausage sticks, or comments about how I don't need to buy stuff for protein shakes cuz he'll make me one fresh any time I want it.
    :laugh:
    Sometimes it's easier just to go by myself!