90 Day Challenge

Options

Replies

• brittyboo07
    brittyboo07 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Interesting Article i saw today: "7 Habits That Make You Fat"

http://health.yahoo.net/experts/eatthis/7-habits-make-you-fat

Thanks for the link I did not know some of that!
  • sybil1106
    Options
    #28 did 40 min of cardio today . 3/3 yay!!
  • jojoof4
    jojoof4 Posts: 120
    Options
    #13 I've been doing the C25K. I successfully made it 30 mins on the 1st, an hr on the 2nd, and 30 mins each on the 3rd and 4th. I slacked off on the 5th and 6th, though and didn't get any real exercise in, aside from chasing two toddlers around, cleaning house, and shoveling snow. Hopefully next week plays out better.
  • sliceofsarah
    sliceofsarah Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    #31 I am 2/3 done with the challenge.

I did 50 minutes of elliptical tonight. Hoping to get in another 45 minutes in the morning, so I'll check back in then!

Good job everyone on working hard!
  • aeleton
    aeleton Posts: 171
    Options
    WTG you guys. My spreadsheet is looking really full and that's soo awesome. Especially on the 1st week. I don't expect everyone to complete the 1st week simply bc you gotta get in a routine. Some joined in the middle and that's ok, we will tackle it harder and harder each week. Today is the last day for Challenge 1. So please make sure you log in so i can complete you out. Also, please make sure you weigh in 1st things Saturday morning!!!! So excited to see who has lost what... i will post the top 10 who has lost the most....maybe that will be an incinitive for you to try harder each week......
  • Brennajoe
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    #15 - Completed Day 3 of the challenge with a 45 minute walk (slip-slide through the slush) with the doggie! Yay!
  • yummiyummimummi
    Options
    Hi Only just saw this group. Can I still join you guys? I could use some buddies to keep me on track and I like the challenge idea. So please friend me! :happy:

My name is Tamara

Current weight: 156lbs
    Target weight by 1 April 2011: 134lbs

I work out 5 mornings a week - running 2.5 miles on the treadmill (30 minutes). I try to do weights twice a week too.
  • commaqueen
    commaqueen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can I still join?

My name is Kim
    Starting Weight: 170
    Goal Weight at the end of 90Days: 145
    Type of Work outs you do: I'm just beginning this, so I haven't started working out. I'll be doing the elliptical and the treadmill and anything else that y'all recommend.
  • undercover
    undercover Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'd also like to join if that is possible.

My name is Anna (undercover)
    SW 167.4 lbs
    GW as of April 1st 152 lbs
    Workouts: used to run but we have to much ice and sleet right now, so I do indoor walking/running DVDs, Wii Fit Plus and will add gym soon
  • aeleton
    Options
    Hi Only just saw this group. Can I still join you guys? I could use some buddies to keep me on track and I like the challenge idea. So please friend me! :happy:

My name is Tamara

Current weight: 156lbs
    Target weight by 1 April 2011: 134lbs

I work out 5 mornings a week - running 2.5 miles on the treadmill (30 minutes). I try to do weights twice a week too.

Your reference number is 107. I will post the next challenge 1st thing in the morning. More then likely after midnight bc i stay up later then i get up. When logging in weigh ins and goal accomplishments, please use this reference number. Weighs in are Saturday mornings, so i will use your current weight as your weigh in, unless you lose by tomorrow morning.
  • aeleton
    Options
    Can I still join?

My name is Kim
    Starting Weight: 170
    Goal Weight at the end of 90Days: 145
    Type of Work outs you do: I'm just beginning this, so I haven't started working out. I'll be doing the elliptical and the treadmill and anything else that y'all recommend.

Your reference number is 108. I will post the next challenge 1st thing in the morning. More then likely after midnight bc i stay up later then i get up. When logging in weigh ins and goal accomplishments, please use this reference number. Weighs in are Saturday mornings, so i will use your current weight as your weigh in, unless you lose by tomorrow morning.
  • aeleton
    Options
    I'd also like to join if that is possible.

My name is Anna (undercover)
    SW 167.4 lbs
    GW as of April 1st 152 lbs
    Workouts: used to run but we have to much ice and sleet right now, so I do indoor walking/running DVDs, Wii Fit Plus and will add gym soon

Your reference number is 109. I will post the next challenge 1st thing in the morning. More then likely after midnight bc i stay up later then i get up. When logging in weigh ins and goal accomplishments, please use this reference number. Weighs in are Saturday mornings, so i will use your current weight as your weigh in, unless you lose by tomorrow morning.
  • dayh1ker
    dayh1ker Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    #67 Viki

I DID IT! Extra 30 mins on the treadmill this morning. I'm so proud of myself...not bad for an old girl! Now we'll see how friendly the scale is tomorrow.

Thank for the challenge, Allison, and for all the work you're putting into it. You must be burning a ton of calories just inputting the information.
  • aeleton
    Options
    WTG Vicki!!! Its alot of work, but its worth it for you guys and myself!!!! I will post the next challenge sometime after midnight!!!!
  • tizzy22
    tizzy22 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Sounds motivating and fun! Thanks for the extra kick, i'm in!
    1. Name: Amanda
    2. Starting Weight: 220
    3. Goal Weight at the end of 90Days: 185
    4. Type of Work outs you do: Treadmill, yoga
  • dvanrose
    dvanrose Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Deanne here, #60 - finally reporting!

I promise I will post on time tomorrow with my weekly weigh-in. So far this week I've only been able to do 25 minutes of aerobics, but I'm going running tonight to get at least 45 minutes in. I know I didn't meet the challenge this week but I will next week!
  • doramouse
    doramouse Posts: 160
    Options
    Hello
    I"m #25
    My extra workouts were:

1/1 Saturday, 45 minutes elliptical
    1/2 Sunday 64 minutes elliptical/treadmill
    1/3 Monday 45 minutes elliptical

My regular workouts were Monday and Friday (weight lifting) and Thursday and Friday (cardio)

I'm really happy you did this challenge. I am taking it seriously and my husband is super encouraging.
    Awesome! OH - and at weigh in tomorrow - I'll be posting less weight. This has helped me break through a plateau

Have a great day everyone!
  • loulou1949
    loulou1949 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love to be part of this. Hope I am not too late.

1. Name: Mary Lou (age 61)
    2. Starting weight: 183 (weight now..172)
    3. Goal weight: 145-150
    4.Type of workouts: walking,elliptical,treadmill,weights.
  • bluemagic33
    bluemagic33 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Weigh in is tomarrow right?

Laurie