Malalu Posts: 39
    Options
    Hi, I would love to join in !

Screen Name: Malalu
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 145
    Goal weight by 31 January: 135
  • shanellereena
    Options
    Hi, I know I am a week late starting this group, but I thought it would give me further motivation towards my 60 pounds by july 1st goal.

Screen Name: shanellereena
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011:210 (current weight----> 208)
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011 (can be whatever you want, with a min of 10 lbs): 10
    What is your exercise plan?: I plan to continue doing an hour of cardio and circuit training at least 5 times a week.
    Are you going to do a specific diet?: I am just going to track my calories on MFP and continue cutting out the unhealthy foods.
    What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight?: My biggest motivation is my skinny jeans in my closet that I will fit back into again.
  • asltiffm
    asltiffm Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    That's a lofty goal of 3500 calories.. I'll give it my best shot!

I am proud of myself for working out even though I was sore from working out the 2 days in a row before hand.

Screen Name: asltiffm
    1/1: 150.2
    1/8: 149
    Goal weight by 1/31: 141

Now, I have to start on burning alot of calories...
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    Screen Name: NewImproved
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 167.2
    1/8/11 weigh in 165.2

What is your exercise plan?: Workout has changed doing a 90 day challenge with specific workouts so it will be HIIT
  • janellnicole2
    Options
    Screen Name: janellnicole2
    1/1/11: 190
    1/8/11: 187.5 (2.5 lbs:smile: )
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011: 179

Proud that I pushed myself to get back on track this week after not exercising for about 2 weeks and gaining 5 over the holidays! Back on track and with this group I feel I will suceed ever better now! 3500 in 7 days...I am excited to try this! (but nervous cuz thats alot!!!)
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Screen Name: grover0ca

Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 188

Today's weight is 185 :bigsmile:

Goal weight by January 31, 2011: 178

This week was great..I was on vacation so I was able to work out every day (took one rest day) and a couple of times even managed two work outs. I am happy that I gave yoga another try..the first time I thought it wasn't for me..but I do actually enjoy it!
  • ixsaraxi
    Options
    Screen Name: ixsaraxi
    1/1/11: 174.8
    1/8/11: 170.8 (4 lbs lbs )
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011: 164
  • emkamp03
    emkamp03 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Screen Name: emkamp03
    1/1/11: 198
    1/8/11: 197 (1 lbs )
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011: 188

I was hoping for more, but I have started 30 day shred 6 days ago. I measured and I have lost 8 inches!!!!!! So I am going on how I feel now compared to a week ago and I feel strong and sooo much better. I am hoping in the next couple weeks my lbs catch up , I know I am gaining muscle! It feels sooo good!
  • jesstroxel
    Options
    Screenname jesstroxel
    1/1: 185
    1/8:188 :(

Ive lost an inch in my waist and hips. Im pretty sure its just water weight. Hopefully I can lose for next week.
  • Chirron
    Chirron Posts: 18
    Options
    Screen Name: Chirron
    1/1/11: SW: 193.4
    1/8/11: CW: 189.2
    Lost: 4.2lbs
  • Roll_Tide_Meg
    Roll_Tide_Meg Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I know I'm late starting but I did weigh in on Jan 2 so I'm gonna give this a try. I lost 20 lbs last year but gained over Christmas with all the cookies and cakes. Time to get back on track.

Screen Name: Mwel8819
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011:210 = 180
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011 (can be whatever you want, with a min of 10 lbs): 170
    What is your exercise plan?: I plan on riding my exercise bike at least 4 times a week for 45 min!
    Are you going to do a specific diet?: Just keeping to my calories
    What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight?: Going on a beach trip in February for Valentine's Day.
  • Roll_Tide_Meg
    Roll_Tide_Meg Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    screename: Mwel8819

Starting weight: 180
    Weigh in today: 177

Total: 3lbs lost
  • Buttsmom
    Buttsmom Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Screen Name: Buttsmom
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 146.2
    Today's Weight January 8, 2001 : 145.2
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011: 136

I'm proud that I lost anything since my surgery and all the IV fluids they pumped in me and not being able to exercise for a couple days because I was suppose to take it easy.
  • SophieJade
    Options
    Screen Name: SophieJade
    Starting Weight on January 1: 260.1
    Weight on January 7: 257.1
    Goal weight by January 31: 250.1

I am proud that I started a small step routine before work in addition to my other exercise. I think it gave me an extra boost this week, never thought I would loose 3 pounds in one week!!!
  • Veggie_Eloise
    Veggie_Eloise Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Jan 1: 202lbs
    Jan 8: 198lbs
    Goal weight: 192lbs

Only one cheat meal this week. One rest day.
    Then a whole bunch of running :)

I'm going to try a similar recipe for this week.
  • MISHACHEZ
    Options
    Screen Name: Mishachez
    Starting Weight on January 1, 2011: 214
    Goal weight by January 31, 2011 (can be whatever you want, with a min of 10 lbs): 199
    What is your exercise plan?: I go to the YMCA every other night and starting Wii/ biggest loser fit
    Are you going to do a specific diet?: yes, I am doing GNC lean shake, meal replacement, and count cals,
    What is your biggest motivation to lose the weight? to FEEL good about how I look in and out of my clothes :)
  • laDOLCEvita7
    Options
    Thank you everyone for checking in. Look at the weight you all have lost! See you are fully capable of anything that you set your mind to. If you haven't weighed in today yet, please do so today. I will delete anyone who hasn't. I am not trying to be mean, but I have 2 jobs and a 2 yr old, so my time is so limited, so I will only spend the time I have helping people who are serious about trying to lose weight. If you don't show up, that tells me your not serious about trying to lose weight. Today I burned 600 calories at the gym by alternating treadmill and elliptical. I went to the gym with a friend and as we talked on the machines, the time flew by. And I looked down and saw 250 cals burned then went to the treadmill for the other 350. I have 2,900 calories left to go this week. If you do this challenge I think you will get a big weight loss at next saturdays weigh in. The 2nd week is the toughest to lose in any weight loss plan. Whatever you did this week, double it. You can do it. I believe that all of you can lose a min of 10 lbs this month!!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I did Fire 60 today and burned 670 calories! That means I've got 2830 more to burn by next Saturday.
  • laDOLCEvita7
    Options
    Thats awesome blondie925! See this can be done. Thanks for sharing and motivating everyone.
  • ComfortFoodAddict
    ComfortFoodAddict Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    CHECKING IN.

LW: 170
    CW: 169

UP .6 FROM YESTERDAY :( BUT DOWN OVERALL