P90X CHALLENGE (JAN 1ST) PHASE 1

Options

Replies

• pghatc41
    pghatc41 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Done with W1D5, Yoga X. Seemed to go faster than 1.5 hours, and I think I did better with it than the previous 2 times I tried it. A little painful on my sore shoulder but just modified movements to compensate. Lots of room to improve. Almost done with week 1, wondering where I will be with weigh-in tomorow as I did a decent job of limiting caloric intake this week ( I think?).
  • AidaR
    AidaR Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 158
    waste: 32
    hips: 39
    chest: 37
    right arm: 11
    left arm: 11
    right thigh: 25.5
    left thigh 25.5
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    My Measurements

Starting Weight:143.2
    waste:28
    hips:35.75
    chest:34
    right arm:11
    left arm:11
    right thigh:21.75
    left thigh:21.5

getting ready to go do kenpo X...weigh in tommorow!!!!!
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    Just got done doing kenpo X..I love this work out!!! It went by do fast and I definately worked off my supper!!!! :tongue:
  • epeebes
    epeebes Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    If I skip a day will it off set the routine? I don't think I can do Day 5 tonight, there's a water leak in my apartment that needs fixing ASAP. :noway:

What if I double up tomorrow? or have day 5 as my rest day instead of Day 7?

Sucks that I have to deal with this at the moment! :ohwell:

I had to do double up today because i lost a day on tuesday. Today i did kenpo and stretch. A very long 2 hours

I decided to double up today and do Legs & Back and Kenpo X. I didn't do Ab Ripper X though. I also went to the gym and did an hour of cardio on the treadmill and bike. I Had to make up for yesterday!:laugh:

I feel good though and pushed it through. I can't wait to weigh in tomorrow. I felt like I did a biggest loser last chance workout today!:happy:
  • epeebes
    Options
    Just got done doing kenpo X..I love this work out!!! It went by do fast and I definately worked off my supper!!!! :tongue:

I actually Really liked it too! It's one of my favorites so far!:bigsmile:
  • 321Detonate
    Options
    If I skip a day will it off set the routine? I don't think I can do Day 5 tonight, there's a water leak in my apartment that needs fixing ASAP. :noway:

I had to do double up today because i lost a day on tuesday. Today i did kenpo and stretch. A very long 2 hours

I decided to double up today and do Legs & Back and Kenpo X. I didn't do Ab Ripper X though. I also went to the gym and did an hour of cardio on the treadmill and bike. I Had to make up for yesterday!:laugh:

I feel good though and pushed it through. I can't wait to weigh in tomorrow. I felt like I did a biggest loser last chance workout today!:happy:
    Wow, you're Superwoman!! My legs are so dead after today, I can hardly climb the stairs! Way to go!! :flowerforyou:
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    Chelsi Burnett
    starting weight: 143.2
    Jan 8th weight: 139.0
    Goal weight for next week: 137
    Can't wait today is stretch day!!! I need that!!!!!
  • happinessblossoms
    happinessblossoms Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    WhooHoo! Lost 2 lbs

SW: 237.6
    CW: 235.6

Goal is another 2lbs.
  • maexxy
    maexxy Posts: 15
    Options
    my first weigh-in results:

SW: 178.0 lbs (01/01/2011)
    CW: 176.6 lbs (01/08/2011)
  • Rappla88
    Rappla88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Results week 1

Start 183.2
    Today 185.4

Always happens to me first week.... plus the subway i had for dinner last night didn't help.... too much damn sodium!!
    Great job everyone so far keep up the good work!!!!!
  • pghatc41
    pghatc41 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My first weigh-in results: SW 191.2
    CW 192.8

Not too surprised it has gone up but my approximate body fat went down .5% so I am not concerned about weight increase at this time. I am debating dropping the legs/back day of P90X and doing another cardio day, like cardio x or one of the insanity discs. I feel like I would like to do more cardio and less weights (especially for legs) and see how that works for me. I will think on it I guess.
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    starting weight was 197.6
    1st week. 197.1

good news though I've lost an inch in my stomach and 2 inches in my hips. That's darn good for a week. :) Arms and legs still the same. :)
  • epeebes
    Options

Wow, you're Superwoman!! My legs are so dead after today, I can hardly climb the stairs! Way to go!! :flowerforyou:

Superwoman hardly! :blushing: My legs feel solid today, but my butt is aching:laugh:

Did another Hour of Cardio this morning at the gym. Can't wait to do Stretch X in a few minutes. Boy do I need a good stretch!

I did weigh myself this morning before all that though

Starting Weight: 204.5
    Week 1 Weight: 203.5

That's one less pound off my *kitten*! :bigsmile:
  • kc4173
    kc4173 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    CW 128.6. Made it through week 1
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hi P90X Challengers,

For everyone that started the P90X Challenge on January 1st, we have made it through week 1. Everyone should be very proud of themselves for completing week 1. Our next goal should be to make it through week 2. All you need to do is the same workout plan in the same order you did them last week. Try to concentrate on doing 2 or more reps than you did this week. You can also up the weights if you feel up to it. Right now, i am going to switch to my resistance cord rather than my weights to see how that feels.

I am going to put up the updated chart tonight. The reason why i am waiting is because i wanna give more challengers time to check in. Also, these challengers

Mello_Jello
    maru09
    asjo901
    andreab84
    aweigh2go

Have not specified which program they are doing. If you could post a message in the board, that would be great.
  • sarina87
    Options
    SW: 172 POUNDS
    CW: 170.8
    Total Lost: 1.2 Pounds

I was very thrilled about this number because i used a new scale and had a rough week. But all in all, i got all the Dvds in and still had weightloss. I am very excited that i am entering week 2 and i wanna say congratulations to everyone with there success this week

sarina
  • 321Detonate
    Options
    Hi P90X Challengers,

For everyone that started the P90X Challenge on January 1st, we have made it through week 1. Everyone should be very proud of themselves for completing week 1. Our next goal should be to make it through week 2. All you need to do is the same workout plan in the same order you did them last week. Try to concentrate on doing 2 or more reps than you did this week. You can also up the weights if you feel up to it. Right now, i am going to switch to my resistance cord rather than my weights to see how that feels.

I am going to put up the updated chart tonight. The reason why i am waiting is because i wanna give more challengers time to check in. Also, these challengers

Mello_Jello
    maru09
    asjo901
    andreab84
    aweigh2go

Have not specified which program they are doing. If you could post a message in the board, that would be great.
    Sorry, I thought I did! :embarassed: I'm doing Lean. Kenpo today! I'm also going to opt-out of weighing in today... I step on the scale every two weeks, for a number of reasons - mainly because I've reached my ideal weight and am in the challenge to increase my fitness level. If anything, by Day 90 the scale will probably go up a bit due to muscle build ( I can hope!).
    Superwoman hardly! :blushing: My legs feel solid today, but my butt is aching :laugh:
    So is mine, haha!! It hurts just to sit down! Kenpo won't help that situation either... I'm dreading all those kicks!
  • sarina87
    Options

Hi P90X Challengers,

Mello_Jello
    maru09
    asjo901
    andreab84
    aweigh2go

Sorry, I thought I did! :embarassed: I'm doing Lean. Kenpo today! I'm also going to opt-out of weighing in today... I step on the scale every two weeks, for a number of reasons - mainly because I've reached my ideal weight and am in the challenge to increase my fitness level. If anything, by Day 90 the scale will probably go up a bit due to muscle build ( I can hope!).

Thank you for that info, and don't worry about the weigh in, Its voluntary
  • newman84
    newman84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    i'm feeling a little down i missed half of last week. When to get some shots for my deployment and the hit a nerve.:( needless to say i'm not supposeto do pushups pullup or weight liftign for a week it's been 4 days and i'm so frustrated. I am feeling fine today and might just keep going with this week i won't over do it and will stop if it starts hurting to bad. I am so frustraited with it right now.

my weight is 125.4
    from 124.8