90 Day Challenge

Options

Replies

• EHuntRN
    EHuntRN Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I know its late but I jus came across the post....is it 2 late to join???
  • lgeren
    lgeren Posts: 45
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I got info from a friend who I think just joined today as well.

Name: Lesley
    Current weight: 154
    Goal weight by April 1: 114 (although that may be a stretch to lose 40 lbs in such a short time)
    Current workout: walking, Wii fitness, situps/pushups, cardio
  • aeleton
    aeleton Posts: 171
    Options
    120. Mirna- Myatac
    121. Ehuntrn. (I need your current weight, goal weight by april 1 and your current workout.)
    122. Lesley-lgeren

Please use these reference numbers when logging weigh in and challenge accomplishments. Please refer to the 90 day Challenge- Challenge 2 topic. I will create a new topic for each week because its getting to long.
  • Nargistsheikh
    Options
    Hi,
    I am # 61 .Nargis. I did not lose any weight:angry: But I did not gain any:smile: So may be next week will be better for me.
    I will try harder.:mad:
  • mrsbankston
    mrsbankston Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    #51 Erica

Weighed in today. 228! 2 lbs down so far.
  • mrsmacg2b
    Options
    Number 73: Laura
    Lost an amazing 4lb (most ever in one week) - yay! not sure if i'll manage to keep that up though :ohwell:
    Tied my best with the challenge this week but struggled to fit it all in with work.

Looking forward to next weeks!!
    Good luck for your weigh ins folks.
  • Lacey9693
    Lacey9693 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    is it to late to join

Starting Weight 167
    Goal weight 145
  • dayh1ker
    dayh1ker Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    #67 Viki

1/3 30 extra minutes on the treadmill
    5/5 8oz glasses of water
    screwed up on my calories...just barely squeeked by:mad: I'll try to make it up throughout the week.
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    #67 Viki

1/3 30 extra minutes on the treadmill
    5/5 8oz glasses of water
    screwed up on my calories...just barely squeeked by:mad: I'll try to make it up throughout the week.

I think we're supposed to post challenge #2 accomplishments on the new post she created. I believe it's "90 Day Challenge #2" or something close to that.
  • dayh1ker
    dayh1ker Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Oh, thanks! I guess I missed that post. It's kinda hard going through all of them. Easy to miss something important!
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Oh, thanks! I guess I missed that post. It's kinda hard going through all of them. Easy to miss something important!
    I know exactly what you mean. :smile:
  • tizzy22
    tizzy22 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks for my number, will i need that in the future?
  • lorcine
    lorcine Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    1. Name: Tabitha
    2. Starting Weight: 218
    3. Goal Weight at the end of 90Days: 180
    4. Type of Work outs you do: Turbo Jam from the month of January, Chalean Extreme & Turbo Fire
  • lizc09
    lizc09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love to join you in this challenge very interested
    My name is Liz
    I waz 201lbs now i'm at 197
    My goal weight is 140lbs to 150 lbs
    walking
  • ninja88
    ninja88 Posts: 32
    Options
    # 50 checking in- finished this weeks challenge with 5 hours of snowboarding- way past 45 minutes of cardio.
    CW- 161
    Ok for a first week! woot :D
  • brittyboo07
    brittyboo07 Posts: 109 Member
    Options

Weigh in at 276. That's 2 pounds lost! Also don't know if it will count, but I got up early this morning and did 45 mins on an elliptical. This would be my third day for the challenge and thus completed. Even if today doesn't count, I'm still proud I did it!

On a side note, I'm going to be using a new scale from now on. Hopefully it won't change things too much.

Wow 45 min on an elliptical you go girl!!!!
  • aeleton
    Options
    ***** Please remember to only post about Challenge 1 here. I have created a new topic/forum for Challenge 2. It is called 90 Day Challenge-Challenge 2. I didnt realize how big this was going to get, but it is very awesome!! I will create a new one for each week. i will post reminders. Make sure you check the topic/forums daily or as soon as you can for important updates and information. Please post according to the Challenge week. I am proud of all of you who have completed most, or all of challenge 1. and for the ones who submitted their weigh ins. WTG.

Please remember to use your reference number when logging weigh ins and challenge accomplishments. We currently have126 challengers, not including whats over in Challenge 2. Going there now. If i dont respond to you and need to know something, please send me a private message!!
  • aeleton
    Options
    124 Lacey9693
    125. Tabitha lorcine
    126. Liz LizC09

Please use these reference numbers when logging weigh in and challenge accomplishments. Please refer to the 90 day Challenge- Challenge 2 topic. I will create a new topic for each week because its getting to long.
  • psns
    psns Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    #76 - Weigh in 264

Not quite one week into it... No exercise yet, but much better eating. Lost 4 pounds this week!

I may not meet the challenge goals, but I am making progress! This week water and exercise.
  • EHuntRN
    EHuntRN Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    EHuntRN-#121
    SW-180 Jan.1
    CW-178
    GW-160 by April 1
    Treadmill,elliptical, JM-30 day shred, 2 begin strength training this wk