What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• amywise10
    amywise10 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    3 mile run on the treadmill at 5.8mph pace, and then 15 minutes walking at 3.8mph pace on the treadmill at 5.0grade.
  • sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Treadmill tempo run; warm up 5min @6mph, then increase by .2mph every 2min until 7mph. Drop to 6mph for 1 min then inc by .2mph every 30 sec. Topped out at 7.2mph.

Yesterday yoga 30 min.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Fricay - 60 minutes of Les Milles Body Pump. Upped a couple of weights. ;0)
  • roanokejoe49
    roanokejoe49 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Cycling 12 miles @70% hr
    Swimming 30 minutes @60 % hr
    1 set of Dan Isacson's basic 18 Total Gym workout.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I didn't actually do C25K, but I sorta did intervals for about 35 minutes. I ran much longer than I've been able to lately. If I didn't have to pee so bad, I could've gone even longer. I couldn't believe I wasn't out of breath. Today is leg day!!! WOOT!
  • Onechk
    Onechk Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    25 minutes arc trainer HIIT
    15 push-ups
    15x10x8 reps wide grip standing barbell
    15x10x8 tricep barbell kick backs
    10 push-ups
    10x8x6 wide grip pull downs
    10x8x6 dumbbell one arm triceps
    10 push-ups
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    Rode 21 miles.
  • michelleepotter
    michelleepotter Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    The Babywearing Workout (http://thebabywearingworkout.com/)
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Harbor Town 5K @ 7pm
  • 47Jacqueline
    Options
    Today I'm doing a Yoga Class and then a Zumba class.

Tomorrow I have a full day of traiing in Zumba Gold for and instructor's certufucate,
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Shoulders/chest/triceps, maybe a little cardio. Maybe.
  • sjaplo
    Options
    First of the NROL Hypertrophy IA series - no squat/bench press rack so substituted 8 push ups with a 10lb wt on my shoulder blades and upped the reps to 8 instead of 5.

Also subbed pull ups for the overhead lat pull downs (hey - it's at home!) I can do 2.......5 sets of 2, but still 2.

Thats ok, I didn't know I could do one.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    First of the NROL Hypertrophy IA series - no squat/bench press rack so substituted 8 push ups with a 10lb wt on my shoulder blades and upped the reps to 8 instead of 5.

Also subbed pull ups for the overhead lat pull downs (hey - it's at home!) I can do 2.......5 sets of 2, but still 2.

Woot! That's great!
  • 47Jacqueline
    Options
    So far: 30 minutes on Fitness Blender for 300 calories

Later today: Shred, Abs, Zumba
  • sjaplo
    Options

Woot! That's great!

Why thank you - I was pretty chuffed with myself this morning!:smile:
  • writergeek313
    writergeek313 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I did 25 minutes of strength training for my arms and shoulders and a 7-mile course on one of the Expresso bikes at my gym. This is the first time I've felt fit enough to attempt Expresso's monthly challenge. I've already done 40 miles toward my goal of 100 for June!

I would have liked to have done some more strength training, but I had to get going since I had to get home to get ready to go away tonight. In the past, I would have used going away as an excuse not to go to the gym at all, so I was proud of myself for squeezing in the workout.
  • shoeloveramber
    shoeloveramber Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    T25 Core Cardio Beta level and Day 1, Week 1 of C25K
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    TRX Suspension and possibly a quick run.
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    So apparently I have not posted in this thread lately (shame on me)

Week 3 of CLX Lean. Today was Fat Blasting workout and 15 min on the elliptical. Gotta get that burn up!

Yay!!!

I did 12 minutes on the arc trainer after lifting last night. I got a new hrm because my F4 was crosstalking with the machine next to me. This one does the same thing! I guess it just won't crosstalk with other hrm's. Tonight I'm going to attempt C25K on the treadmill. I wonder if there's a weight limit for running on those things. I just hope I don't fall off! :bigsmile:

If there is a weight limit I am sure I tested it and then some lol! NOw I walk laps in one of our local walking parks! We have several in Panama City and I love it!!!!
  • cubouldergirl
    Options
    Jillian's 30 Day Shred and a game of basketball later on! :)
    Sweat is fat crying!!!