What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    1 mile run to keep my streak going, and then 45 minutes of lap swimming.
  • coaoalo
    coaoalo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I did 2/3 of Insanity's Plyometric Cardio workout (until my downstairs neighbour's complained about the noise) and then I walked/ jogged for 20 minutes. That's a lot for me. I'm only just getting into exercising.
  • AndiGirl70
    AndiGirl70 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    A 4 mile walk around the neighborhood and began week 8 of Stage one of New Rules of Lifting for Women today.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    10,000m indoor rowing (50 min) this morning

Triathlon group (2 hrs (bike, strength, run) this evening
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    So apparently I have not posted in this thread lately (shame on me)

Week 3 of CLX Lean. Today was Fat Blasting workout and 15 min on the elliptical. Gotta get that burn up!

Yay!!!

I did 12 minutes on the arc trainer after lifting last night. I got a new hrm because my F4 was crosstalking with the machine next to me. This one does the same thing! I guess it just won't crosstalk with other hrm's. Tonight I'm going to attempt C25K on the treadmill. I wonder if there's a weight limit for running on those things. I just hope I don't fall off! :bigsmile:

If there is a weight limit I am sure I tested it and then some lol! NOw I walk laps in one of our local walking parks! We have several in Panama City and I love it!!!!

I prefer to run outside at night, but there's a lack of street lights where I live, and I can't always see where I'm stepping. Good news is I didn't break the treadmill! :drinker:
  • becs3578
    becs3578 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Crossfit tonight... there is gonna be power cleans, wall balls running in 90 degree heat (yikes) and weighted front squats... fun times!!!!
  • jlclabo
    jlclabo Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    today is high volume upper body plus cardio....
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Feeding and hauling water for the ducks and the horses, weeding the 9 raised beds on the east side of the garden, filling wheelbarrow with dirt for greenhouse, watering entire garden, working with a young stallion about having his feet handled, grooming horses.
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    Rode 31 miles.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I did Crossfit for an hour. Warm up was running, burpees, wall balls, lunges, bridges, mobility work, and sit ups. Then we worked on pistol squat progressions. Workouts were kind of odd today in terms of format: 6 min as many rounds/reps as possible of 7 strict toes to bar and 20# slam balls tosses/squats for women, break of 8 rounds of rocking hollow position as tabata, followed by 4 min as many rounds/reps as possible of 5 chin ups and 10 diamond (tricep) pushups. Then we did about 10 min of stretching. I then went to yoga flow class for 60 minutes. Then I went to the gym and worked on my deadlifts and overhead squats plus accessory work for 60 minutes and stretched again. I also worked in the garden for about 90-120 minutes.
  • sokkache
    sokkache Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Intense volleyball for 2.5 hours. It was fun.
  • fit_rox
    fit_rox Posts: 83
    Options
    Moderate intensity stair stepper for 1 hr, core work for around 15-20 minutes.
  • shmerek
    shmerek Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    weighted pull ups, bent over rows, squats, deadlifts, leg press, leg curl, bicep curls upright row
  • HBMairi
    HBMairi Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Today:
    Half hour lunchtime walk at work (mainly just to get fresh air!)

1 hour class of legs, bums and tums

50 minute Pure Abs class
  • sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Treadmill intervals 5 X 1:30 @ 7.5mph, finish at 7.9mph. 20min total 2+ miles run.
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    3 hours of competitive court Volleyball
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    I ended up bagging my workout last night because it was late and I needed sleep more than anything else. So tonight I'll be making that up (back/shoulders/triceps), and will have to do some cardio, whether I like it or not.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Started the 21 Day Fix workouts yesterday. Total Body Cardio was harder than I thought it would be. Tonight is Lower Fix
  • sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Leg day! 4/10 squats/ dl w/shrug, bulgarian split/step up, reverse crunch. Must have done something right, went out to walk the dog bafterog after and my legs wouldn't work. Walking like a drunken sailor.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Leg day! 4/10 squats/ dl w/shrug, bulgarian split/step up, reverse crunch. Must have done something right, went out to walk the dog bafterog after and my legs wouldn't work. Walking like a drunken sailor.

Yay!!! I love leg day sooooo much! I have to play it cool walking out of the gym, because my legs don't want to do what I want them to do. :bigsmile:

Tonight I've got back and biceps, and maybe some intervals.