Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Whoohoo!!!
  • katbass
    katbass Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday all!!! Weigh in today= 179 (-2) I am so excited to be in the 170s again! Next stop 160s :) I had to go jeans shopping the other day since all my 16s were falling off. And I am in a 12 now!!!!!!!!!! It's been a long time. I am giving all my 16s to good will....no way I am going back up again! Hope you all have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS! I remember that feeling and cant wait to feel it again soon! Keep up the awesome work!
  • katbass
    katbass Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    148.2 here! woo hoo! back to pre-holiday weight.
    My resolution for this year is not to drink alcohol! yikes! I get myself into trouble, and the next day when i'm hungover all day i eat like crap!, and gain back the few lbs i had previously lost that week. so i was getting no-where!! so i'm pumped for this coming year! I'll finally start seeing some progress and get to my goal weight this year!!
    great job everyone!

THis is my mini-goal, too! I have a pretty decent love affair with pinot grigio....I have found that, if its in the house, I will find a reason to "celebrate" with a glass of wine or "commiserate" with a glass of wine. the excuses were endless! I am determined to not have ONE drop of wine (or any alcohol) until I lose 10 lbs. It wrecks my mood, my metabolism, and my eating habits the next day....so what's the point?!
    Good luck, and let's kick the booze (at least for a lil bit!)
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    125 Pin-ups! Fabulous!

Everyone is high spirited and motivating, it's great!

Rach you should be so proud of what you started and that you are helping us all achieve our goals! Thank you!

I too have given up wine as well as coffee. I'm hoping that it helps with my weight loss.

Karen
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    WTG Pinups!!! Can't wait to see the rest of the weigh ins! Congrats Rach for such a wonderful and motivating thread!
  • queenmedusa
    queenmedusa Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I didn't spot this last week - is it too late to join? I started the year at 173lbs and am now 171 :happy:

If it is too late then sorry for bugging you but I think this is a fab idea (I SO want to be a pinup girl!) Well done for such an amazing idea x
  • choisooyoung
    Options
    Weighed in at 169lbs this morning! I've lost 1lb!

To be honest I was expecting to have lost a little more this week, butI'll happily take whatever loss I can get!
  • wondergirl1003
    wondergirl1003 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Good day ladies! Checking in at 193. After a week of being sick and not being able to work out i'm still down 3 lbs from last week!

Keep working, you are all doing great.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I didn't spot this last week - is it too late to join? I started the year at 173lbs and am now 171 :happy:

If it is too late then sorry for bugging you but I think this is a fab idea (I SO want to be a pinup girl!) Well done for such an amazing idea x

No problem! :)
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Awww thanks ladies!! The whole reason I started it is because you guys keep ME motivated. :laugh:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I'm going to start sending out reminders to those who haven't weighed in, in case they're a bit busy today! Don't want anyone to feel left out!
  • queenmedusa
    queenmedusa Posts: 247 Member
    Options

No problem! :)

Is it a bit wrong that being on your league table is gonna make me even MORE motivated???? Tee hee :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Is it a bit wrong that being on your league table is gonna make me even MORE motivated???? Tee hee :flowerforyou:

I hope it does!! :happy:
  • ClaireElanB
    ClaireElanB Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi! Thanks for the reminder!! I am 163 lbs CW - down 3 I think :)
    And I have already got my workout in today. Yay!
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!

I have missed you all so much! I am up a little right now to 205 :(. That'll be gone next week though

I hope everyone has a good week! :heart:
  • homemademama
    homemademama Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    First week weigh in and I'm down to 200.6 (-1) Yay!
  • DeepSeaDoc_Wife
    DeepSeaDoc_Wife Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I weigh 168 today. That's pretty good because i wasn't expecting a change because I am feeling quite bloated. ugh. Everyone is doing so good
  • uptonia
    uptonia Posts: 26
    Options
    222.8 for me, that's about 3 lbs! Not bad for week 1 :)
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Well I sent out all the reminders I can. Apparently I can only contact a max of 25 new users a day. Whoops!
  • Jourdan_Rystrom
    Jourdan_Rystrom Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm 133.5 now! :)