Replies

• nickowastaken
    nickowastaken Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    That's all I got...
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Isn't a MILF a cougar "in training?" Or am I wrong about that...I might have to rethink my future here.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Isn't a MILF a cougar "in training?" Or am I wrong about that...I might have to rethink my future here.

Nope. They're two entirely different things. You're thinking of a puma.

MILFs are simple. They're Moms and somebody wants to bang them. That is all.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I think both are disgusting and would prefer not to be reffered to as any one.

If you want to compliment me than open doors for me, pull out my chair, notice my eyes....... I dont like being hooted at or reffered to as sexualized nicknames due to my age and gender.

I just want my BF to think I am pretty, this here isnt for anyone else but him :)

Yet you use a pic like that. Let's not feign superiority in a half naked profile pic where people can look down your bathing top. LOL

I'm surprised people didn't jump on you for this response.
    She said she thinks the term is disgusting and said that she prefers to be treated with respect, and yet you seem to imply that because she is wearing a bathing suit - she is "asking" to be treated otherwise?

I saw no "superiority" in her post, fringed or otherwise... Just a request that she not be hooted or hollered at, and that people not refer to her solely as a "mom I'd love to *kitten*" ..

[sarcasm] But... Hey... If she's gonna wear a bathing suit, and reveal the fact that her body looks great... I guess she deserved that...
    [/sarcasm]

As for me... I prefer to keep my motherhood and sexuality distinct and separate. And I only focus on the fact that my boyfriend thinks I am both a wonderful mom AND a sexy lady.

Call yourself whatever you like.

Looking to be offended?? :laugh: I implied nothing than UTTER HYPOCRISY. I think 'I've been more than clear in all of my responses. You chose to go through life looking to be offended, then so be it. I'm enjoying life and not taking words too seriously.

Me? Offended? Ha! :laugh: :laugh:

You didn't offend me - and neither does the term.

And again... If someone doesn't like to be referred to as fu**able, how is it "UTTER HYPOCRISY" for them to wear a bathing suit pic?

You amuse me.
  • rebalee8
    rebalee8 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I always thought a MILF was someone whose grown children's friends decided was hot enough to sleep with... Am I wrong here?

Excerpt from Urban Dictionary: Mothers, whether married, separated or divorced, that a male individual sees as physically attractive enough to want to have sexual intercourse with them. A MILF is any mother that is sexually desirable.
    There isn't an age stipulation on the children or the woman. Based upon this I fail to see why it would be derogatory but rather complementary.

Well, there is the whole most women don't want to be judged by their ****ability factor as they go about their daily lives. I mean, it's just not something we're looking to put on our Power Card, yet, a lot of the time, that's seems to be the only factor society thinks we have on our card.

But, hey, yeah, other than that... totally complimentary.
  • George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m314xh1XpU1qdhps7o3_250.gif
  • lisaanne1369
    lisaanne1369 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    lets see you guys pull off bikini, run a 5-K in 27:30 and fit into your 1987 prom dress at 45.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    lets see you guys pull off bikini, run a 5-K in 27:30 and fit into your 1987 prom dress at 45.

I'm pretty sure there are laws against me in a bikini and/or a prom dress.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options

If you want to compliment me than open doors for me, pull out my chair, notice my eyes....... I dont like being hooted at or reffered to as sexualized nicknames due to my age and gender.

I just want my BF to think I am pretty, this here isnt for anyone else but him :)

Can I explain something to you? If you think you body fat(BF) can tell if you're pretty or not you may need to re-visit the doc and ask for a series of tests. BF cannot speak and most of us want less of it.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

Doesn't like the word, uses it in her profile.

srsly? tl;dr
    He lied and you fell for it, - hook , line and sinker.

How you want to describe yourself is fine but if someone disagrees and prefer not to be looked at like trash, that is there right. Do you want people to tear down you and take away your right to opinions or living your life the way you want to live your life?

Sorry no, I didn't lie.
    Not trying to be the youngest hottest milf/hardbody out there, I just dont want to be another obesity statistic.

Rest of your post - um, I've got nothing.

I'm confused... I can't see her profile... She says that she doesn't want to be called that.

That excerpt says she is NOT trying to be one - that she is here for something OTHER than achieving milf status.

I'm not sure how that excerpt warrants a leap to implying she likes the label?

But it's early... I try not to think too hard when it's early.

Mirey, I imagine if one doesn't like a word as a descriptor and consider it derogatory one wouldn't use it to describe what one or others might be.
    Just me, perhaps, but one might skip words self-perceived as derogatory in their own profile.

Personally, I don't care if someone wants to use the term to describe themselves in the strict or derived "hottie" sense.

Eta: then again, this is MFP and people call themselves fat, gross, etc but would kick and scream if someone else called them that. Nvm, carry on.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options

Back in the day, I pulled a bikini or two off; and, honestly, I was trying to get someone out of a 1987 prom dress, not in it. Wait, what?!?
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I don't take it that seriously. I work hard. If somebody says "oh that's a mom I'd like to _______" well, I'm not working hard to look bad.

*shrug*

Don't find anything wrong with cougars either. Again, life just isn't that serious.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

Yet you use a pic like that. Let's not feign superiority in a half naked profile pic where people can look down your bathing top. LOL

I'm surprised people didn't jump on you for this response.
    She said she thinks the term is disgusting and said that she prefers to be treated with respect, and yet you seem to imply that because she is wearing a bathing suit - she is "asking" to be treated otherwise?

I saw no "superiority" in her post, fringed or otherwise... Just a request that she not be hooted or hollered at, and that people not refer to her solely as a "mom I'd love to *kitten*" ..

[sarcasm] But... Hey... If she's gonna wear a bathing suit, and reveal the fact that her body looks great... I guess she deserved that...
    [/sarcasm]

As for me... I prefer to keep my motherhood and sexuality distinct and separate. And I only focus on the fact that my boyfriend thinks I am both a wonderful mom AND a sexy lady.

Call yourself whatever you like.

Looking to be offended?? :laugh: I implied nothing than UTTER HYPOCRISY. I think 'I've been more than clear in all of my responses. You chose to go through life looking to be offended, then so be it. I'm enjoying life and not taking words too seriously.

Me? Offended? Ha! :laugh: :laugh:

You didn't offend me - and neither does the term.

And again... If someone doesn't like to be referred to as fu**able, how is it "UTTER HYPOCRISY" for them to wear a bathing suit pic?

You amuse me.

Rage on. Rage on. God forbid a Puritan in a bathing suit judging others should get called out.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options

I fit into my prom dress from 1990 in February..I don't run tho...I do wear a bikini...can I come play too?
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

Meh, I look damn good in a prom dress
  • rebalee8
    rebalee8 Posts: 161 Member
    Options

Pretty sure there's not. You just have to have the courage to put up with the laughter, jeers, and taunting that may (it might not - and that would be great) result if you do.

But it's not illegal (unless you are wearing one that is too small and doesn't provide adequate coverage).
  • Nickellis74
    Options
    Milf by far cougar is a woman who prays on younger men MILF just a fit momma :-) xx
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

Meh, I look damn good in a prom dress

I've got the 5k. Now we just need Borat.
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    I am both!:bigsmile:

Sweet!

I am a ManBearPig

manbearpig.jpg
  • roanokejoe49
    roanokejoe49 Posts: 820 Member
    Options

Yeah. Good luck with that. Are you serious? You post pics on an open profile that are highly sexualized, and you don't think people are going to see you as a sexual being? Please.