Cougar or MILF?

Options

Replies

• George_Baileys_Ghost
    George_Baileys_Ghost Posts: 1,524 Member
    Options
    Nobody has ever called me a DILF but I would not take offense ..... lol

I'm trying to imagine a thread where scantily clad dudes proclaim offense over being viewed as sexual objects. It hell a thread where any men complain about being called DILFs.

...oddly enough I just can't picture it.

Cheap Trick had it all wrong. I don't want anyone to want me.

Wash your mouth out with soap!!

Cheap Trick is never, EVER wrong.

ch4.jpg
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Not a mom or old so I'll have to say neither.

Man, I really wish that I could get all kinds of offended and join the party.

33 is old. Sorry. :laugh:

Glad I'm not a woman, otherwise I'd be ancient. :wink: :tongue:
  • rebalee8
    rebalee8 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    don't worry it's just menstrual blood

Really hope I get to use that phrase on a cop one day.

For some reason, they don't believe you.
  • cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I think both are disgusting and would prefer not to be reffered to as any one.

If you want to compliment me than open doors for me, pull out my chair, notice my eyes....... I dont like being hooted at or reffered to as sexualized nicknames due to my age and gender.

I just want my BF to think I am pretty, this here isnt for anyone else but him :)

Doesn't like the word, uses it in her profile.

srsly? tl;dr
    He lied and you fell for it, - hook , line and sinker.

How you want to describe yourself is fine but if someone disagrees and prefer not to be looked at like trash, that is there right. Do you want people to tear down you and take away your right to opinions or living your life the way you want to live your life?

Ummm...no he didn't. You may want to revisit and actually read her profile. Last line states her preference for the word MILF. (She doesn't use cougar at all.) So maybe a little due diligence is needed before another type of tear down takes place, yes?

I prefer MILF, myself, thanks. :drinker:
    No, you need to read what it says "Not trying to be the youngest hottest milf/hardbody out there, I just dont want to be another obesity statistic. "

She did not say she wanted to be one. She stated the opposite. She has a sensible goal, not be an obesity statistic. She is not looking for every guys eye or to be viewed as a sex object.

And - for those who think it is ok to shame her for wearing a bikini, you are being ridiculous as you are being snide.
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Which one makes better sandwiches?
  • jnichel
    Options
    Which one makes better sandwiches?

Now you've gone and done it. :laugh:
  • cparter
    Options

If you want to compliment me than open doors for me, pull out my chair, notice my eyes....... I dont like being hooted at or reffered to as sexualized nicknames due to my age and gender.

I just want my BF to think I am pretty, this here isnt for anyone else but him :)

srsly? tl;dr

How you want to describe yourself is fine but if someone disagrees and prefer not to be looked at like trash, that is there right. Do you want people to tear down you and take away your right to opinions or living your life the way you want to live your life?

Who lied? From the users' profile who claims that both terms are disgusting:
    Why I want to get in shape
    Not trying to be the youngest hottest milf/hardbody out there, I just dont want to be another obesity statistic.
    Another one who did not distinguish between what the profiles says and what the OP and original poster trying to make it sound like. She used the word but as in the opposite manner. Don't put words in her mouth.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    As a woman happily married to a slightly older man, MILF is my only option. I am flattered when men find me to be fu¢kable even though I am older and am often covered in snot and other toddler bodily fluids.

You are "older"??:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dang I am screwed then.
  • azymth99
    azymth99 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    What's the word for a sexy older man? DILF? FILF? Wallet?
  • raisealittlehell
    raisealittlehell Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    This whole thread is a prime example of why people think women are catty b*tches.

Like the word, don't like the word- At the end of the day no one should really give a flying *kitten* as to others opinions, only their own.

You allow someone as much power as you give them. So if you believe a word to be "bad" or "derogatory" you're just giving those who use it more power.

OR you could realize that some things in life aren't that serious, grab on to your inner Mrs. Robinson, and give a big middle finger to the world.

Personally- MILF, Cougar, GILF, DILF = people you find sexually attractive. So who doesn't want to be seen as that? :drinker: Objectify me all ya want- at the end of the day I know I have brains to back up dat *kitten* :wink:
  • MityMax96
    Options
    Can I be a DILF??
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

srsly? tl;dr

Ummm...no he didn't. You may want to revisit and actually read her profile. Last line states her preference for the word MILF. (She doesn't use cougar at all.) So maybe a little due diligence is needed before another type of tear down takes place, yes?

I prefer MILF, myself, thanks. :drinker:
    No, you need to read what it says "Not trying to be the youngest hottest milf/hardbody out there, I just dont want to be another obesity statistic. "

She did not say she wanted to be one. She stated the opposite. She has a sensible goal, not be an obesity statistic. She is not looking for every guys eye or to be viewed as a sex object.

And - for those who think it is ok to shame her for wearing a bikini, you are being ridiculous as you are being snide.

So tell me again how I lied? She does use it in her profile.
  • LadyDi126
    LadyDi126 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My partner is 9 years older than I am. I prefer "trophy wife". :smokin:
  • cparter
    Options

srsly? tl;dr

Sorry no, I didn't lie.
    Not trying to be the youngest hottest milf/hardbody out there, I just dont want to be another obesity statistic.

Rest of your post - um, I've got nothing.

I'm confused... I can't see her profile... She says that she doesn't want to be called that.

That excerpt says she is NOT trying to be one - that she is here for something OTHER than achieving milf status.

I'm not sure how that excerpt warrants a leap to implying she likes the label?

But it's early... I try not to think too hard when it's early.
    this ^^^
  • nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Not a mom or old so I'll have to say neither.

Man, I really wish that I could get all kinds of offended and join the party.

33 is old. Sorry. :laugh:

crap.
  • MityMax96
    Options
    ..... Wallet?

I am guessing that
  • jnichel
    Options

srsly? tl;dr

Who lied? From the users' profile who claims that both terms are disgusting:
    Why I want to get in shape
    Another one who did not distinguish between what the profiles says and what the OP and original poster trying to make it sound like. She used the word but as in the opposite manner. Don't put words in her mouth.

And the other poster didn't say she used it to describe herself, he just said, "Doesn't like the word, uses it in her profile.", and you called him a liar. Did she not use it in her profile? If someone claimed the didn't like the word c**t, yet used the word in their profile such as, "...not trying to be a c**t...", would you be this obtuse?
  • Kieralynne73
    Options
    To the poster who finds both of these words offensive...and only wants to look good for her BF...

Lighten up...
    You can NOT expect not to be sexualized if you make your profile pic
    of you from the shoulders down, in a tiny bikini. That's the definition of sexualizing yourself...just sayin.

I don't think either one is offensive. Men will be men, from the beginning of time...It just is what it is.
  • THECaptainObvious
    THECaptainObvious Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    What's the word for a sexy older man? DILF? FILF? Wallet?

DILF (if you have kids)... or I think the male version of a cougar is a Panther
  • jnichel
    Options
    So tell me again how I lied? She does use it in her profile.

And if you really want to get down to it, saying something like, "Not trying to be the youngest hottest milf/hardbody out there", is not the same as saying, "I don't like the word". It's basically saying "...I'm trying to be a milf/hardbody, jut not the youngest hottest one..."