Deleted Friend.

Options

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I don't have any dramatic deletion stories.

I've deleted for inactivity and lack of interaction mostly.

I did delete one guy for constantly tearing me apart for pretty much whatever I did that was wrong that day. He occassionally finds me in the forums and likes to tell me how wrong I am.... even still.
  • Texusmc
    Texusmc Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Deleted for inactivity....and the one that really got to me ...was the one friend who wanted me to join...then they just up and disappeared...in RL too....was very odd. had known them for almost 20 yrs.....
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    Yes I delete, cause I have that kind of crazy power! And if you have that kind of power, it should be exercised or otherwise what use is it.

(the above statement was meant in total humor)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I only delete for not being creepy enough.....
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Deleted for inactivity....and the one that really got to me ...was the one friend who wanted me to join...then they just up and disappeared...in RL too....was very odd. had known them for almost 20 yrs.....

Witness Protection maybe?
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    i've deleted people for calling it a "churck."
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I deleted a dude for posting really sexist BS in the forums.

All the other dudes I deleted for not showing me some D after a week or two. And though I haven't actually deleted any ladies for this offense, if any posted a TOM thread, I would have to carefully consider how wonderful I think their bewbs/behind are. Cause I hate those threads.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    I've only ever deleted a couple of people for being annoying. I just don't appreciate half-naked, provocatively-posed profile pics, and then constant status updates from that person about the picture in an attempt to fish for compliments.

QFT

also why do people delete others for ED, erectile dysfunction isnt horrible, it happens to all guys at one point or another
  • SpicesOfLife
    SpicesOfLife Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    ive BEEN deleted for not being creepy, calling him "babe" or "sexgod" and generally not being desperate for his attention.. :( (like all his other female friends were) lol
  • MrsTaylor1922
    MrsTaylor1922 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Once someone inactivity go over 1 month then I delete. Unless its someone Im very close to like family.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I tend to not delete. I have a great friends list (now). The only ones I have deleted sent me pervy PMs. I'm not into that with strangers on an internet forum.
  • Grumpsandwich
    Grumpsandwich Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I deleted someone who kept pestering me for nudes >:( grrrr
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Sending pictures of his teeny, tiny little peen.....

I had just gotten out of the pool!

george-costanza-shrinkage.gif

Not very good planning, was it??? :tongue:
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I had one grown woman who couldn't seem to limit her profanity....although she would deliberately misspell or add random symbols so it was not "really" being rude. Plus, she was a drama queen. Can't say I miss her.

I don't dump folks for inactivity. I'd like to cheer them on if they decide to get back at it.
  • ProfessorOwl
    ProfessorOwl Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I don't get friending someone and then never interacting.

Still, I don't think I've deleted anybody, but I've been deleted a few times, probably for my humor. Oh well.
  • tmj4477
    tmj4477 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I've only ever deleted a couple of people for being annoying. I just don't appreciate half-naked, provocatively-posed profile pics, and then constant status updates from that person about the picture in an attempt to fish for compliments.

I have not had to delete anyone yet...but yea those actions would definitely quality for deletion!
  • fitness_faeiry
    fitness_faeiry Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    yup. it doesn't matter - move on...
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    A deleted one friend. He kept saying he was in love with me, and started sending me pictures of him naked in very weird positions on his bed. I told him I was happily married too. Creeped me right out!
  • low_esteem23
    low_esteem23 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I delete for all sorts of good reasons.
    I'm easily creeped out.

That said my "Favorite" deletion was a woman who commented on the lack of fruit in my diary.
    I hate fruit, and I really don't want to eat it.

It's fine not to have fruit! I personally love it. But while i'm watching what I eat, trying to lose weight, etc. I try to stay away from it and only have it when my mom puts it in a smoothie. It's full of sugar and while i'm trying to stay away from other sugars, i just try to limit myself all together.
  • boredlimodriver
    boredlimodriver Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    what is this churck you speak of?