Deleted Friend.

1234568»

Replies

• georgiaTRIs
    georgiaTRIs Posts: 229 Member
    honest logging is the only thing that works. All of us eat poorly at times. What good is lying on the logging??????????
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    My favorite reason to delete someone is when they post that I would *never* delete them on my wall.

True story.
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    I delete for inactivity mainly. I get so irritated with the "I need friends for support" posts. I friend the person then they disappear. The last time I went through my FL I deleted almost all of those people because they hadn't logged on in months. Grrrrr. :huh: :grumble:
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    My favorite reason to delete someone is when they post that I would *never* delete them on my wall.

True story.

Duly noted. Mental note not to say that to Jof.
  • sarainiowa
    sarainiowa Posts: 287 Member
    Every two weeks, I clean my friends list for inactivity. I'm not here to collect names :-)

However, I waste no time in deleting jerks, drama queens, constantly (every day) sick people, people selling anything from pills, diets to dog collars, etc and preachy people (God is great. I believe in him. I don't want to attend church all day, every day..sorry!)

Oh no Sara I was just going to invite you to my church to burn books and sell diet books door to door. Glad I saw this. <giggle> I crack me up

I'd go with you to church. since you still had time to go selling books, I'll assume it's not all day church service. We could just burn the diet books??? Put a little hat out and hope people dropped some change in for us saving them from years of bad dieting...IDK!! Something would work out. ;-)
  • chemmon1
    chemmon1 Posts: 7 Member
    I don't look at MFP as a social media site.

I accept anyone who sends a request but don't pay enough attention to my "friends" to have to delete anyone.

This is exactly the way I approach MFP. I just don't really pay enough attention to need to delete someone.
  • BenVoiles
    BenVoiles Posts: 17
    What is KiK?
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    What is KiK?

think of AOL from the 90s only for the modern perv
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    I recently deleted someone for constantly posting about their sex life and how they wanted to sleep with someone other than their S.O. and crap like that. It was a person who added me on the random. I don't care what you do in your private life, but this is a weight loss site. I don't want to read about it in my news feed. Put that crap on Facebook if you feel the need to air your personal business. :smokin:
  • mommy2maddox
    mommy2maddox Posts: 141 Member
    I delete for inactivity, negativity, obvious lying/cheating/inaccurate posts (not as tough to pick out of the crowd when they are super obvious) and sometimes if I know them IRL (I am more comfortable posting about things if I know that someone I really know isn't going to see it).

I have never had any pervs or religious extremists. Thankful for that.
  • JBcat123
    JBcat123 Posts: 211 Member
    I deleted cause he kept talking dirty. it wasn't attractive. I thought he would be ok since I knew him in highschool but turned out to be a pervert and real jerk!
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    yup definitely and I learnt we can block peeps too :)
  • earlydeath
    earlydeath Posts: 10
    I may be lucky but I don't have any creeps...yet lol
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    automatic deletion too if they ask if I got KIK

sorry, but do you have kik?
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    I haven't deleted anyone because I don't have any friends yet.

You need friends. Add everyone in this thread, and then delete us all and come back and tell us about the experience. Should be fun!