Three years ago today I came home from Rehab.

Replies

• sc003ro
    sc003ro Posts: 227 Member
    wow incredible ....if that does not put things in prospective nothing does
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Absolutely amazing! Thank you!

applause-o.gif
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Just amazing, thank you for sharing your entire story. As much as your physical appearance has changed, the thing that impresses me the most if the internal fortitude and perseverance it took for that to happen. That is what makes you incredibly special and inspiring! Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • 123losinforme
    123losinforme Posts: 73 Member
    Thank u for your story, God bless you and your family:flowerforyou:

Edited to tell you... u look FABULOUS!!
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Joining the applause! What an amazing recovery story! Congratulations on changing your life for the better!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    What a wonderful read. :)
    Congrats on an awesome and inspiring and amazing job well done.
  • Ke22yB
    Ke22yB Posts: 969 Member
    As trite as it may sound you go girl. I read stories here about people who have made such great progress and strides and the smile just covers my face.
    I also had some health issues at 367 pounds bluntly I was in danger of stroking out from hypertension when I started to walk at first to the corner and back and slowly increased till I ran and just kept running Last year I ran 2 10K the first one to fulfil a promise to my daughter that if I ever got to the point I would run with her in the 10K.
    I try to be polite when people who don't know me say "BUT YOU just don't know how hard it is to lose weight. Really tell me about it.
    My life as yours is so much richer and more fun now
    Congratulations to you and your family who all must enjoy you so much more now
    Good health forever Best to you
    Ken
  • erikarobles
    erikarobles Posts: 205 Member
    You are SOOO amazing!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!
  • kjm_723
    kjm_723 Posts: 66 Member
    That is simply amazing!
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    You are truly AMAZING! Thank you for sharing your story.:flowerforyou:
  • Thank~you for sharing your amazing and inspirational story! You look amazing!! :smile:
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    What an accomplishment! You look fabulous! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    Such an inspriring story. Yes, thank you for sharing. Many congratulations on your success.
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    Incredible. You are inspiring OP. Well done. Well done indeed.
  • ladyvballcomet
    ladyvballcomet Posts: 9 Member
    Kudos! You look awesome and your story is amazing. So much drive and dedication. I will definitely remember this whenever I want to complain about this journey.
  • cindyj7
    cindyj7 Posts: 339 Member
    Thank you for sharing your story. What you have done with your life is amazing. You are a wonderful role model, not only for your daughters, but for many here. I wish you continued happiness and success! :drinker:
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,910 Member
    Thank you for sharing your story -- I have tears in my eyes when I think of all your hard work, but especially the "giving back" of encouragement and the number of lives you are changing for the better. Great job and bless you!
  • csk0018
    csk0018 Posts: 219 Member
    You are such an inspiration!!
  • WOW, You are amazing and a beautiful inspiration.
  • JonnyQwest
    JonnyQwest Posts: 174 Member
    Yep, you are a badass! Congrats.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!