Cuddling when sleeping....

Options

Replies

• TerinnaAdams
    TerinnaAdams Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Not weird! I cant sleep touching my husband either...but what is weird is I sleep on the outside, and i cannot no matter how hard i try sleep with my back facing the door...I feel like if i sleep with my back towards my husband than i can clearly see if someones going to try to come in and kill me when im sleeping?...lol I feel vulnerable when i cant see what can be coming in. And if my husbands not in the bed i sleep on my back so i can see whats coming at me from down by my feet. LoL I must have been traumatized as a kid?? =)
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    can't do it. cuddling/spooning makes me horny every, single time. lol
  • MikeCrazy
    MikeCrazy Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Sometimes we can't always cuddle. Real life isn't always a fantasy, but I would say that spooning, or being spooned, or cuddled, or even being gently woken up to a cuddle is just about the best feeling in life. It brings contentment in the feeling that you are needed, wanted, or just plain loved. Even if you can't sleep that way you should be that way before you have to get up.
    My 2 cents.
  • ZOOpergal
    ZOOpergal Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it happens we fall asleep in a cuddle, but I agree that once I am going to sleep I usually like to get into my own comfortable position, but I do sleep better when he is near me, and I have my foot and/or my hand touching him.

Yup this. Even when we're in our own positions, my hand is usually on their back/stomach/anywhere so I know they are there.
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Ever since I've had allergies I feel like I need to be NOT cuddled if sleeping- I have a weird fear of not being able to breathe.
  • IMissSports
    Options
    Oh no, we definitely don't do that either! Although in the night it's not uncommon for him to hug me from behind for like a minute, and then just roll over and go back to sleep. Weird man.
  • TKhamvongsa
    TKhamvongsa Posts: 287
    Options
    I cuddle for a bit then move away. I like my space.
  • Dogwalkingirl
    Dogwalkingirl Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Nope! too hot and like my space...we can cuddle a bit after sex, cuddle while we talk but when it comes to serious sleep time he need to move over to 'his' side!
  • navygrrl
    navygrrl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I get too hot and need my own space.
  • EdR55
    EdR55 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Definitely start with cuddle---less than an hr unless it's cool to cold and even then normally drift away in the middle of the night and back in the am...
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Not if it's too hot, but I love to spoon a man. Much more than I like them spooning me (which is also good). Plus if I'm being spooned it makes me horny...I mean it's like, "While you're back there all pressed up..."
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Nope, can't sleep while cuddling. Give me my space.
  • MyTurn2BHappy
    MyTurn2BHappy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Love cuddling!
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    love it!!
  • detox_pixie
    detox_pixie Posts: 166
    Options
    cuddles-dont-touch-me-grumpy-cat.png?w=545&h=361
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I love to snuggle up to my hubby at bedtime (or any time, really)... but yeah, I can't fall asleep that way. Neither can he. We're both stomach sleepers and I can't stand having someone touching me when I sleep, it keeps me awake.
  • CynthiaT60
    CynthiaT60 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    He's the big spoon, I'm the middle spoon, and the extra pillow is the small spoon. Ahhhh. After falling asleep we both apparently do our own thing.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Depends. I like to spoon him...or when he spoons me.
    I also like cuddling up in my little "nook" (that dent between his neck and shoulder)...I always fall asleep cuddling with him. We may not end up staying cuddling all night...but I fall asleep that way.
  • baba_helly
    baba_helly Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I'm a bed hog because I just want to cuddle :cry:
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Nope. Can't stand it. I love my husband to pieces, but please honey, for the love, don't fricking touch me while I'm sleeping. I'm a hot sleeper, as well as a thrasher, and I get overheated almost instantly, and end up elbowing him in the ribs every twenty minutes.