Any Popsters out there (Blogilates/Pop Pilates)?

Options

Replies

• hylgh
    hylgh Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am! I try to do a bunch of videos a week. I love them for extra strength and flexibility!
  • Hanimahyana
    Options
    meeeeee
  • jissellc
    jissellc Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Me!! This is my first month (almost completed!!) and I've also started the squat challenge. :)
    I've lost 3-4lbs this month which is very motivating!
  • Ubit
    Ubit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am on day 18 of the beginner's calendar! I love Cassey's workouts and I wish I would have found her sooner!
    Best workouts ever, I feel myself getting stronger and I have lost 3 pounds already, eating clean and working hard!
  • sravme110
    Options
    I just discovered and started her 28 day Beginner's Calendar Today. I really like her videos but I'm really nervous about whether I'll see results. Anyone have any stories? I would love some support and motivation. I know it takes time and I'm willing to invest it. (:
  • orangedinosaur9
    Options
    I love her videos. Has anyone done the beginner's workout schedule? I'm a little intimidated by it because I know I won't be able to commit to every single day.
  • bonniejo
    bonniejo Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I love her videos. Has anyone done the beginner's workout schedule? I'm a little intimidated by it because I know I won't be able to commit to every single day.

I just finished it. I just did it every day I had a chance, at least 3 days a week I figured was good. I liked it so much I started doing it daily! I don't to the cardio ones though, because I do my own!
  • Ubit
    Ubit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started her beginners calendar weighing 135, I am on day 23 and I weigh 130!!!
    I have changed my eating habits, I am eating much more "Clean" and I have been tracking my calories and doing the work outs everyday.
    Cassey keeps me motivated and i love her positive energy. She makes me look forward to working out.
    This is the longest I have stuck with a program and I love it.
    If you are looking for something to try, try POP pilates/blogilates workouts.
  • _Clarana_
    _Clarana_ Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Just started and couldn't even do the damn warm up :( I suck. How long does it take to not suck?
  • Kerureyu
    Kerureyu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a popster! I've been doing Cassey's workouts since April, but I signed up earlier and just didn't have the motivation so when I went back to get app and saw transformations I just had to do them! I've lost about ten pounds since April (I would have been down probably 30 pounds by now but I'm just lazy and impatient). Its so awesome working out in a fun and energizing environment with Cassey!

Anamonacc, it takes time. You need your body to get used to working out that way. When I first started I couldn't do the roll up, the first thing Cassey taught me! My abs were so weak. But now I can sit up like that no problem :) give it a week or two of practicing every day and you'll be able to get there trust me :) yay we all love Cassey this is exciting :D

44765168.png
  • pinkpol
    pinkpol Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am currently on week two on her beginners calendar- and it's great! On days when I feel the workouts are not intense enough, I do this additional ~15 min workout I found elsewhere (squats, pushups, jumping lunges...). I see the biggest difference around my stomach.
    I look forward to workouts for the energy and refreshing feeling actually. I'm only about 3-4 lbs away from my goal weight, but I find myself looking forward to sweating to her cheerful videos rather than doing it to see a smaller number on the scale. Love Cassey!

Anamonacc, I definitely feel much stronger even after the first week. Take your time doing them! Everyone starts off at a different level :) I hope you'll keep us updated!
  • Rianne90
    Rianne90 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I've been doing the august calendar pretty consistently (missed about 2 days so far). Not really seeing the results yet (under a layer of fat I suppose), but am definitely feeling them! :)
  • CM9178
    CM9178 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I just discovered Pop Pilates/Blogilates yesterday. I haven't done any of them yet, but I watched a bunch of them, and the Beginner's Calendar looks good. I plan to start the Beginner's Calendar at the beginning of September!
  • PandaRhiannon
    Options
    Hi guys :)

I'm a big fan of Cassey but really struggle with my muscles not being strong enough to do alot of the workouts! When I start University I'm gonna redo the beginer's calender and do each week twice over until I feel strong enough :) Mixed with more walking, yoga and swiming I should see results!!x
  • mlokeefe86
    Options
    Found the Pop Pilates last week. Did a short workout yesterday and starting the first day of the beginners calendar today. I found yesterday I have absolutely no muscle. I knew I was over weight but didn't realize I had lost the little bit of muscle I had. Very determined to finish the 28 days. I know I'm just starting out but any suggestions about what to do after I finish the beginner's calendar?
  • CM9178
    Options
    Found the Pop Pilates last week. Did a short workout yesterday and starting the first day of the beginners calendar today. I found yesterday I have absolutely no muscle. I knew I was over weight but didn't realize I had lost the little bit of muscle I had. Very determined to finish the 28 days. I know I'm just starting out but any suggestions about what to do after I finish the beginner's calendar?
    I tried the day 1 total body workout yesterday just for the heck of it. It was tough! I simply can NOT do a roll up whatsoever - guess I have no strength in my abs to pull myself up. Hopefully that improves.
    The tiny leg circles were killer, started burning, but I worked through it. Had to rest on the 2nd leg.
    I didn't find the up up, down down arm push up thing very difficult at all, maybe I wasn't doing it right.
    But my whole body is sore today (besides arms).
  • Aliceyogi
    Options
    Love the videos, Love Cassey, Love the new workout clothes!! I hope to become a certified BODYPOP teacher soon too. So excited!
  • clabarbara
    Options
    Does anyone now roughly how many calories the 10 minute work outs burn?
  • CM9178
    Options
    Does anyone now roughly how many calories the 10 minute work outs burn?
    Depends, put it in as calisthenics
  • astroophys
    astroophys Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 3 of the Beginner's Month, and I love it! I'm not really doing it to burn calories but because it feels so awesome! My core is the weakest part of my body, so it's great to finally work on it.