What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• brittomart
    Options
    Started my morning with 30 day shred!
  • ksandy1224
    ksandy1224 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Walked three times for 20 minutes each at a decent pace and then have Les Mills BodyCombat after work for an hour!!
  • rachelglendening
    rachelglendening Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    zumba, zumba hey, followed by weights and 30 mins on the exercise bike x
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Mondays I do 2 hours of strength training, abs and Zumba.
  • CherylG1983
    CherylG1983 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Insanity - Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs. The mister and I usually take a 20-30 minute leisurely walk after dinner as well.
  • starznholes
    starznholes Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    45 min full body spin class.
  • stardance1
    stardance1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    M,W,F I do couch to 5k (I'm on week 3). TuThSu I do strength training (5x5). Saturday is my rest day. It's really hot out today so I'm going to do my run at like 8pm.
  • jirwin323
    jirwin323 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I did 40 miles on my indoor bike/trainer.
  • Rianne90
    Rianne90 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I rode my bike 26 km (approx. 16 miles). It didn't take super long (1 hour and 15 minutes) and I didn't strain myself to go as fast as I can, but I'm still pretty happy about it seeing as I've been rather inactive the last week or so :)
  • 13Cheryl11tom
    13Cheryl11tom Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    lower body strength day
  • becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a 'weights' day, so today is a 'cardio' day - 30 minutes on the treadmill, and 30 minutes on the bike.

My cat will supervise all activities and demand payment in the form of food the minute I stop!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Today I'm starting my 8 week mentoring program for teaching Zumba, We're starting by teaching a class and I have to do one of the routines. When I get back I'll go to my regular cardio kickboxing class.
  • Rianne90
    Rianne90 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Did 48 minutes of bodyweight exercises today (yes I timed)
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    4 mintue workout.
  • PAE1961
    PAE1961 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Walking on the high school track . I don't love it , but it helps me keep track of where I've been and where I am going . This is week 3. Once I get a better pace I want to start walking inthe park.
  • KatieLK14
    KatieLK14 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    30 day shred workout + might hit the gym after class for some cardio + exercising my horse later (that is exercise. no one start PLEASE)
  • amgreenwell
    amgreenwell Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    sprint triathlon training continues... 400m swim, 20k bike and 4k run today :) Get to EAT a whole bunch today!!
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Day 9 P90X3 AgilityX
  • sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Leg day today - PB on the squats and dlifts w/ shrug 120lbs 5/5 - also the bul split squats and step ups 43lbs 5/5 - no time for the reverse crunches :grumble:

Biking home after work. 10k

Hey now! Biking home on leg day was definitely interesting - woke up tired and missed doing my run :grumble: Did chin ups and push ups instead.

Biking home again today.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Leg day today - PB on the squats and dlifts w/ shrug 120lbs 5/5 - also the bul split squats and step ups 43lbs 5/5 - no time for the reverse crunches :grumble:

Biking home after work. 10k

Hey now! Biking home on leg day was definitely interesting - woke up tired and missed doing my run :grumble: Did chin ups and push ups instead.

Biking home again today.

I've found the secret to PR's! A full pint of Talenti. True story! I PR'd 250 on the leg press on Saturday. :drinker: Congrats on yours!

I got home too late to work out last night (12:30), so I did upper body this morning, and I have lower body A tonight.