Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• sms1991rj
    sms1991rj Posts: 8
    Options
    Also looking for friends! Anyone welcome to add :-)
  • OhhNiff
    OhhNiff Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Don't add me. :grumble:
  • NeseMonae
    NeseMonae Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm new here too, 26 years old from Chicago

I lost 80 pounds so I can help on giving tips.
    I gained 123 thereafter so I absolutely suck on giving tips of how to keep the weight off. lol
    I'm now down 36 pounds again smh I yo-yo alot.....I can really use a friend so we can keep each other motivated and on track.
  • Shazzzza69
    Shazzzza69 Posts: 58
    Options
    Hi everyone. Well just joined up for the first time, not really sure what I am doing yet! But hoping to get fit and drop some pounds! :)
  • kylebeelong1
    Options
    Friends!
  • gethealthyone
    Options
    Anyone welcome to add me as a friend!
  • Euph1004
    Euph1004 Posts: 63
    Options
    New here! Looking for friends :)
  • jamesolmos
    jamesolmos Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I love encouraging others! Staying fit is a passion for me and I'm eager to share what I know. Please add me :smile:
  • Ra1nb0w_Br1ght
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm also looking or a competitive weight loss challenge group on here.
  • Michelle8683
    Options
    I'm new to this site and I need to loose over 100 pounds it would be nice to have as many friends there to support as possible!!!!
  • maggiesantiago319
    Options
    I need all the support I can get and I am happy to help anyone else as much as I can!

Together we can do this!!
  • bestrongbefit1
    bestrongbefit1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I could always use some more friends :) motivation fuel is running low!
  • chrisHarrington725
    chrisHarrington725 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me...there's no better motivation than getting "likes" from other active, random, anonymous strangers :)
  • Jamieemays
    Jamieemays Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello..my name is Jamie. I have a long way to go to get where I want to be but I take it one day at a time. Feel free to add me I would love to have the motivation and motivate you too!
  • Derek77Little
    Derek77Little Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I need all the help I can get
  • Alice_Luther
    Alice_Luther Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Any one can add me! Its a bit annoying trying to add a few people at once because theres no quick add button.. you have to leave the message and physically go to their page then find the topic again .. feel free to add!
  • sexygoodness
    sexygoodness Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I love encouraging others Getting healthy it is a passion for me and I'm eager to share what I know. Feel free to add me :happy:
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Getting in on part 3...any can add happy to meet new people!
  • marylynn85
    marylynn85 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I am on here everyday and can always use more friends.
  • Smoofalz
    Smoofalz Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Just joined a little over 3 weeks ago, getting the hang of things now. Would love some new friends who are also on a journey to lose weight! I set my first goal to lose 50 pounds but really need to lose closer to 80-100 I believe.