Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• michele89
    michele89 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey guys and gals, I've been on and off of MFP, but recently have gotten back into it. I have lost 11 lbs so far, but need to lose probably 70 more. My stats are 5'3, 215 lbs, 24 yo. Feel free to add me, especially short girls!
  • Latoyareadytogo
    Options
    Looking for motivated friends to keep each other motivated in through this process. it can be hard some days but it's always good to have someone there to pump you back and keep you on track and vice versa...add me:happy:
  • jaycee24
    jaycee24 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi please send me an invite if you are looking for friendly support. My ultimate goal is to eat healthier and be more active. I would like to lose 15- 25 lbs but more interested in building strength vs just being thin.
  • Coltsforlife
    Coltsforlife Posts: 124
    Options
    I am open to friends also ! :glasses:
  • MissMissie1987
    MissMissie1987 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hello all, my name is Melissa and I am 26 yrs old. I am very over weight, diabetes(type 2), high blood pressure and high cholesterol. I am on the verge of an early heart attack/stroke. I don't want to do that to myself and need help. I would love some people who I can talk to. I am very addicted to food and diet coke...i know it is diet but the aspartame is bad. I have been eating veggies and meat, so far so good. I had an emotional break down last weekend due to withdrawl. Does anyone have reccomendations on what I can do to help with that? Thanks for listening to my blabber
  • Afraidofchickenlegs
    Options
    Check out my profile and add me if you like! :)
  • BabyD74
    BabyD74 Posts: 5
    Options
    Add me. I need all the support I can get.
  • SwanQueenDreamz
    SwanQueenDreamz Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I def need friends on here...ADD me :happy:
  • AbnormalSpring
    AbnormalSpring Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Well I just started this 2 days ago. I am training for a 5k on sept 9th. I have been a smoker for almost 15 years so far I am smoke free for 4 days. My legs are incredibly sore because when I want a cigarette I go for a walk till I forget about it. So I have been doing zlot of walking.

So I am looking for people to help keep me motivated and maybe I can help keep you motivated. My join date is 2013 think thats because I downloaded the app and lost motivation as soon as I signed up. Thats not happening this time though.
  • sugarcreekwalker
    sugarcreekwalker Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm willing to give this a shot. I've been food journaling for over 2yrs but have finally given in to the digital age. Before joining MFP I had already lost 40lbs but still have ways to go. So give me a try! I have been through the highest 'roller coaster' rides and suffered the emotions of it all.
  • annalisbeth74
    annalisbeth74 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I've been using this app alone off and on for a few monts (okay, more off than on). I'm new to this online community, giving this program a real shot now. Feel free to check out my profile and add me! I can't promise I'll stay on track every day, but maybe with a few friends we can all have more good days than bad!
  • lizzizzles
    lizzizzles Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, just decided to restart my weight loss mission after gaining more weight. I could use some motivation! Add me =]
  • NotJustADieter
    NotJustADieter Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Please! Anyopne and everyone welcome! (except creepers)
  • cfred43
    cfred43 Posts: 5
    Options
    Please! Anyopne and everyone welcome! (except creepers)

Whatcha got against creepers...we're people too

P.s. I think your out of milk,,
  • baberzoo1
    baberzoo1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Heyyy add me I need more people to validate my feelings and help motivate me ;) (I'll return the favor)
  • hebronc28
    hebronc28 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivators to help me along my journey towards a healthier me.
  • jarmak888
    jarmak888 Posts: 10
    Options
    add me!!!
  • BGuti60
    BGuti60 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'll take some more friends too! 33, mother of 2, FT speech language pathologist, runner, and die hard Seahawks fan. Add me y'all! :)
  • shannonbrewelch
    shannonbrewelch Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey guys!

I'm Shannon, a college athlete and turning 19 in September. I have about 15 more pounds to go, though I focus more on getting toned than a goal weight.

I love to encourage people, so feel free to add me for encouragement! (:
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm 25. I like to snowboard and run up mtns.Lift weights too. Right now I'm trying to bounce back from my 2nd spinal fusion (scoliosis). OP was back in April. Will resume running within a month or two. And I'm bulking to 170lbs+. Everyone here is welcome to add me.