Ice cream issues

Options

Replies

• GreatDepression
    GreatDepression Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I thought this was a post of a fit and toned guy admitting he had overeating and binge issues with ice cream. I was disappointed that it was merely a joke topic.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I thought this was a post of a fit and toned guy admitting he had overeating and binge issues with ice cream. I was disappointed that it was merely a joke topic.

You're disappointed that the OP doesn't have binging issues? Why?
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options

This is no joke. Many of us take our ice cream/gelato/sweets very seriously....
  • GreatDepression
    Options

I thought it was a fit male opening up about binging issues. Binging is usually stereotyped as an overweight female thing so I was wanting to have a discussion with someone who broke that mold.
  • GreatDepression
    Options
    That guy is worth ignoring.

Acrylics we are on another level. He can't touch us in his dreams.

Really? This is something I'd expect to hear from a child. You know nothing about me or my worth.
  • leftinthekitchen
    Options

Then I had to go to the supermarket to get some stuff for the beach and I purchased an ice cream I had heard awesome things about. $8 a pint.
    Try $10.99/pint. It's called Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream and the Salted Caramel flavor will drop you to the floor it is soo good. And they have awesome frozen yogurt and sorbets (Pear Reisling, oh yeah)
  • shammathews
    shammathews Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but the Walmart brand Sea Salt Caramel with Truffle is one of the best ice creams ever. EVER.

Ooooh, Sam's Choice coffee and donuts, too! Yu-hummmmm!

I'm going to have to try this!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options

This is no joke. Many of us take our ice cream/gelato/sweets very seriously....

Amen!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Then I had to go to the supermarket to get some stuff for the beach and I purchased an ice cream I had heard awesome things about. $8 a pint.
    Try $10.99/pint. It's called Jeni's Splendid Ice Cream and the Salted Caramel flavor will drop you to the floor it is soo good. And they have awesome frozen yogurt and sorbets (Pear Reisling, oh yeah)

They have the brand at one of our local markets but I haven't tried it yet. They didn't have the Reisling though which made me a little sad. I'm not sure I'm prepared to spend that much though-- $8 is pushing it.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options

I thought it was a fit male opening up about binging issues. Binging is usually stereotyped as an overweight female thing so I was wanting to have a discussion with someone who broke that mold.

So when you realized it wasn't, why did you crap on his fun?

Make your own thread if you want to connect with people with similar issues.
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,463 Member
    Options
    In for ice cream. Must read later.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

You have got to be the most gloomy downer person on these forums, straight up
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In for ice cream. Must read later.

(I'm tempted to report this off-topic post.)
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    I am pissed. I though this was a thread about ice cream issues, where your refrigerator is set too cold and the heavy whipping cream freezes.
  • bkthandler
    bkthandler Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Not sure if anyone has mentioned this but the Walmart brand Sea Salt Caramel with Truffle is one of the best ice creams ever. EVER.
    I had that last week. I'm not going to lie, it was really good. But not better than Talenti or Graeters Sea salt caramel.
    MZQxwwL.png?2

OSC7pr1.png?1

Graeters...now you are talking my language.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Right!