Do you need friends?? Post up!

Options

Replies

• khaysmv
    khaysmv Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too :) I am losing slowly and steady. I was originally going to do low carb (less than 20g) but remembered that when I tried to titrate up to a diet that included fruits and grains that I gained back the weight quickly plus a little extra.

This time I am eating whole foods, nothing processed and I have eliminated corn syrup. I also bike 6 miles per day and do a 20 mile bike ride on the weekend. I'm surprised that I only lose 2lbs a week with as little as I eat and all of the biking that I do. I

I'm interested in knowing what success other people have had and I could use a little encouragement every now and then :)
  • Fronc905
    Fronc905 Posts: 1
    Options
    HEY I'm not exactly new but I'm in need of a support group or a motivation buddy :)
  • Sharbear73
    Sharbear73 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Please! Anyopne and everyone welcome! (except creepers)

Whatcha got against creepers...we're people too

P.s. I think your out of milk,,
    Hilarious. I could use some daily humor like that!
  • erinelissa91
    erinelissa91 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    <23 years old, down 28 pounds. Have about 15 more to go to be where I think I want to be, not sure yet.

I would love any new friends. I log daily and really try to be motivational and contribute.
  • d4rkkn16ht
    d4rkkn16ht Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I wanna keep motivated to get my overdue six packs :love:
    Add me :bigsmile:
  • nerdfitquest
    nerdfitquest Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I am always open to more friends to help motivate and to get motivation from. Add me and lets kick some *kitten*!
  • RobBMF
    RobBMF Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! Im looking for some friends on here for some motivation and to trade ideas.
  • mevvies
    mevvies Posts: 21
    Options
    Happy for people to add me, the more the merrier (except when it comes to extra lbs) :smile:
  • Determinedtowin64
    Options
    Hi everyone. I just created this account about half hour ago, and am looking for friends.. I will be logging daily and will be here to give and receive encouragement /motivation... the more the merrier:)
  • relocatedcowboy12
    Options
    I would love to add some more friends, I do not bite ...most of the time.
  • Kasgal150
    Kasgal150 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm new here too and looking for friends. Feel free to add me! :)
  • gabsash2014
    gabsash2014 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I love offering support! Anyone feel free to add me!
    I eat BIG low cal healthy meals and post everyday!
  • alittledove
    Options
    Not exactly new to the party, but back again and definitely in search of awesome friends and support! ♥
    Feel free to add :D
  • Eselte
    Eselte Posts: 49
    Options
    Add me!! It will help me stay accountable and also I like to get ideas from other folks. :blushing:
  • 61kristin65
    61kristin65 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am looking for folks to help me stay on track. I NEED to do this!
  • LABooth1997
    Options
    Hey, I am Laura :) I am trying to lose 15 pounds by August. I know it will be hard, but I need people who will help push to do the little things :)
  • jgalicia1
    jgalicia1 Posts: 1
    Options
    :smile: On this journey to a better healthy living ... add me if you need some encouragement :)

Thank you
  • shizbiz28
    shizbiz28 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey hey hey...anyone out there???????
  • kellyjw84
    kellyjw84 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Looking for some Great MFP friends to keep me motivated. I'm starting over AGAIN... Life seems to step in my way and I'm not going to let that happen any more. Would love some friends, especially with open diaries (I like food inspiration!!!)
  • jessakittyis
    jessakittyis Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Always more the merrier! I'm 26 and looking for people around my age but anyone is welcome. Looking for people who log most days and with an open diary so I can get inspiration for new foods. =) Add me!