What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• Saramelie
    Saramelie Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    60 minutes of hot yoga
  • KatieLK14
    KatieLK14 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    nothing because i'm too tired from working 12 hrs straight.........self loathing here i come!
  • melissaw78
    melissaw78 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    30 minutes taking turns shagging flies and groundballs with DD13. Great family time.
    It's always great when what I call a workout my kids just call "doing stuff".
  • kaika_dragon
    kaika_dragon Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    45 minutes moving boxes and heavy furniture at my Grandma's house, then forty minutes of relaxed walking.
  • cassiemay501
    cassiemay501 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Walked 5 km and did some squats
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Body Pump today at 12:30 ;-)
  • jolodo
    jolodo Posts: 24
    Options
    Up at 5.30am for Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones workout. Nearly halfway through the 30 day slim down programme.
  • sidney7305
    sidney7305 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    5:30 am swim....nothing like it!
  • marigolddd
    marigolddd Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Usual 20 minutes of HIIT , body weights and pilates.:smile:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Simply Shredded Lower Body A. I hope I get my second wind by the time I leave for the gym or it's gonna be ugly.
  • sjaplo
    sjaplo Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    NROL - Hypertrophy I A - but no time for the crunches. Cycling home.

cheers all
  • sjaplo
    Options
    Tempo run on the t-mill - 2.87 miles - 25 min top speed 8'40" per mile.

10 chin ups, just because.

cycling home 5 miles.
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    <
    not conducive to P90X3...so a change in plans.... Back to Body Beast except "legs" and hitting the stationary bike (possibly the elliptical) for cardio. Today was Bulk Chest.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    <
    not conducive to P90X3...so a change in plans.... Back to Body Beast except "legs" and hitting the stationary bike (possibly the elliptical) for cardio. Today was Bulk Chest.

Whuh?! I'm coming to visit you.

I didn't leave work til midnight, so now I will be doubling up my workouts tonight, and doing legs again tomorrow. 5K is Saturday, but I don't think I'll be running now, because my friend who's doing it with me has some kind of bronchial thing. :frown:
  • sjaplo
    Options
    <

I didn't leave work til midnight, so now I will be doubling up my workouts tonight, and doing legs again tomorrow. 5K is Saturday, but I don't think I'll be running now, because my friend who's doing it with me has some kind of bronchial thing. :frown:

Go anyway - you'll have fun- I promise! And you'll be one race up on your friend with a better idea of what your body is capable of.

good luck!
  • vamaena
    vamaena Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    At work I ended up boxing up tons of files and rolled drawings so that added some unexpected exercise to my day. Tonight is upper body night at the gym! Every time I go to the gym there's always at least 15 minutes of cardio on the elliptical.
  • mhoffman2007
    mhoffman2007 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Beach volleyball tonight!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    <

Go anyway - you'll have fun- I promise! And you'll be one race up on your friend with a better idea of what your body is capable of.

good luck!

Thanks! I'm going, I just feel bad running and leaving her behind to walk. She is bringing a friend, though, so she won't be alone, but I don't see her very often because she lives in Canada. That's my problem. This is my 3rd 5K, and I haven't been able to run one yet. My first I was getting over bronchitis and wasn't allowed to run, the second one nobody would run with me, so I had to walk because I felt like it was rude for me to run off when we signed up together. Am I just too nice?!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Today was zumba, and 13 minutes of jog/walking :)
  • sjaplo
    Options
    <

good luck!

Thanks! I'm going, I just feel bad running and leaving her behind to walk. She is bringing a friend, though, so she won't be alone, but I don't see her very often because she lives in Canada. That's my problem. This is my 3rd 5K, and I haven't been able to run one yet. My first I was getting over bronchitis and wasn't allowed to run, the second one nobody would run with me, so I had to walk because I felt like it was rude for me to run off when we signed up together. Am I just too nice?!

Maybe - but remember - all the exercise you do is for you and nobody else. If other people want to join in thats a bonus, but don't deny yourself based on how you think it will sit on someone else - as parents we do this enough :laugh: