Ladies 5'5" to 5'6" goal size

Options
15678911»

Replies

• SierreM
    SierreM Posts: 2
    Options
    I like to be around 120-115lbs and a size 2.
  • sazrina
    sazrina Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 6 and my goal is 130lbs, |'m 134lbs at the moment which really suits my frame but I'd still like to shift a bit of belly fat if I can.
    I was 151lbs at my heaviest and it didn't suit me, I have a small chest so it all sat on my stomach and hips. I'm a UK 8-10 at this weight, I was a 12.
  • Vupe
    Vupe Posts: 80
    Options
    5' 6" 130
  • VeganEquestrian
    VeganEquestrian Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6, 114 pound, body fat 18%-20%, and size 2.
    I don't want to ever get bigger.
  • dawnleanna1
    Options
    I'm 5' 5.75" so I'm nearly 5'6" and I have a medium to small build..... I'm a pear shape so maybe I'm a small build on top and medium build on bottom?... LOL I wasn't sure if 130 was too high of a weight goal? Would I even look good/healthy at 120? Or is it even possible for me to shrink down to a size 2/4? I am about 24% body fat currently @ 140 pounds and would like to get to 18% body fat....or less.

What is you body fat % goal? Weight goal? Jeans size goal? .... I'm trying to get realistic ideas of what I should aim for.

Thanks

I am 5' 5.5" and small build w/bigger butt(pear shape?), so it sounds like right around your size. My ultimate goal is about 125, but really I look pretty good at 130. I think it's a good goal especially if you are building muscle. As far as size goes, i think it depends on your age and if you've had kids..etc. Im 30 with 2 kids and I will never be a size 2 again and I'm ok with that. At 125-130lbs I am about a size 4.
  • JaneyB311
    JaneyB311 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 6" but with a larger build and an hourglass shape (e.g. I have boobs & backside and no intention of wanting to be so skinny that I lose them all!!).

I was 256 when I started with no idea where I wanted to be as a target weight. I did the Dr Dukan 'true weight' test and it said 168 is my true weight. That sounds a little heavy to me, however I have made that my first target and I will re-evaluate from there. I think I may go down as far as 154, but can't imagaine I would look so good if I went much lower than that.
  • beritrocksmyuniverse
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and 130. I would like to be 120. :D Everyone has a different body type though, so what looks good on me might look over or under-weight on you. ..