Tattoos -- Yay or nay?

Options

Replies

• MrNundy
    MrNundy Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Yup i have a few, only one tiny one that i regret, but its on my calf and i never see it.
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Tattooed & proud!! :drinker: :wink:
  • CaptAmerica104
    CaptAmerica104 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    NAY least not on my woman...Nothing more sexier than a woman's soft skin, it's already artwork why mess it up. A small hidden one would be ok tho ;)
  • xmichaelyx
    xmichaelyx Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are great, as long as you think carefully about what you want and where you want it, go to an artist who doesn't suck (and most of them suck), and show at least some level of uniqueness. Barbed wire around your bicep? Bad. Fairy tramp stamp? Bad.

Massive pinup version of Kali-holding-swords from "Golden Voyage of Sinbad" covering you chest? Awesome.

"Redrum" scrawled acrosss your stomach? Awesome.

That's right: I am awesome.
  • JessRose64
    JessRose64 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yay! Love them. Love all 5 of mine and my future ones. They are art and are expensive for the beautiful pieces :) Super sexy!
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    wish I hade the funds to get more and touch up/finish:(

My problem exactly. I have a nice signature piece that is "in the process" on my calf.
  • logiatype
    logiatype Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Nay. But they look great on some people :D
  • shrinkingshreya
    shrinkingshreya Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have five-- including my most recent half sleeve! Took me a long time and a lot of courage to get such a large piece. My other favorite one that I have is a matching anchor with my husband. I get they are not for everyone-- but I'm addicted for sure!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Definite yah for me. Have 2 (so far!), hubby has 3 and love David Beckhams body art, just as long as he doesn't open his mouth, lol! :laugh:
  • galenofedgewood
    galenofedgewood Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Yay, overall. I'm not a fan of all tattoos, but I like them in general.
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    I like them, I have them, I don't refer to them as "hot" or "sexy" but I have to say, I'm a little snobbish. I cannot abide Betty Boop tattoos, dolphins, teddy bears, pooh bears, or anything that screams "look at me, I'm so cute, I'm such a girl, heeheehee, etc."

Yeah, I'm a d*ck. (hangs head)
  • amethyst7986
    amethyst7986 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    yay!! I love them-- I think guys with tattoos are sexy, especially when they are on their arms and back

I think women with tattoos are sexy too...however I am not fond of tattoos on the face or hands (sleeve are great up to the wrist)
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    nah for me, yah for whoever wants them
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I like them, I have them, I don't refer to them as "hot" or "sexy" but I have to say, I'm a little snobbish. I cannot abide Betty Boop tattoos, dolphins, teddy bears, pooh bears, or anything that screams "look at me, I'm so cute, I'm such a girl, heeheehee, etc."

Yeah, I'm a d*ck. (hangs head)

What about Harley logos, US Navy anchors, dragon/knife thingies, rebel flags, kids names and big *kitten* tribal? :laugh:
  • rcc24again
    rcc24again Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Yay
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Hate them and everyone that has them

I'm with ya sister. If we could just get rid of all those tattooed freaks, this world would be a better place. :drinker:

well get rid of your ancestors then......... each their own! no need for hatred :devil:

What hatred? I know for a fact that people with tattoos are freaks. It's science.

you specifically quoted someone who said- I HATE THEM AND EVERYONE THAT HAS THEM.... and said- I"M WITH YOU SISTA.

Here to for- you hate people with tattoos.

And on top of that- you know EVERY single person who has a tattoo and are sitting in a place where you feel you can pass judgement and call them ALL freaks?

That's really interesting. I wonder how someone gets to that position.

Imma stop this before it gets too deep. Look at my profile pics, and the pics of the person I was responding to.

AH.

werd. Got it- sorry- sometimes via my phone I can't see. And the sarcasm got missed. Apologies. my mistake.
  • tyrannosarausREX
    Options
    Definitely yes! I have 11 right now. Almost done my full sleeve. It should be done by this fall. I can't wait! I love them on anybody. Granted I have a few tattoos that aren't looking the greatest now. But they are all easily fixed so I am still happy with myself:)
  • laynerich15
    laynerich15 Posts: 1,918 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are stupid and only for dead beats with out jobs or lifes
  • emilyb117
    emilyb117 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have one on my ribcage that goes across horizontally. It is hidden so nobody can see it but myself, even when wearing a swim suit. So, to all the people saying tattoos are only for other people to look at and compliment, I disagree.

With that being said, who cares what other people put on their bodies? Someone not having or having tattoos will never be a deal breaker with me as far as relationships go.
    (Unless you have a giant wiener tattooed on your face, in that case let's get dinner tonight)