What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• northbanu
    northbanu Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Cooking for one tonight.....

1 package of Idahoan Instant Loaded Baked Mashed Potatoes
    3 Spicy Jalapeno Al Fresco Chicken Sausage links.

Put 2 cups water and sliced links into 4 cup Pyrex measure.
    MIcrowave until boiling.
    Add instant potatoes.
    Wait 8 or 10 minutes untill that bowl of hot lava cools.
    Take a bite, burn roof of mouth. Swear.
    Wait 5 more minutes.
    Enjoy.
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I just had a snack of donuts an coffee so I am going to wait a bit for supper. I'm thinking it might be a soup or Ramen night, as it's pretty rainy out.
  • Leah_62803
    Leah_62803 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Chicken enchilada stuffed zucchini boats from skinnytaste.com! Yum! Yum!
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Wait 5 more minutes.
    Enjoy.

A recipe with humor, love it!
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    popcorn.
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Gonna be a baked potato, salmon, and side of spinach and cherry tomatoes!!
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Since I just got off the river, and am about as tired as a fellow can be, it is a sandwich again tonight. Ham and turkey sandwich, fried cheese curds, mixed veggies, chips and salsa. It was all pretty good. The fried cheese curds and chips and salsa were my wife's leftovers. Her and her walking buddy stop for a snack when they get done with their walk. I get the leftovers. Also had Greek yogurt with soynuts and pumpkin seeds. I really like the pumpkin seeds, the soynuts, I could leave or take.

10574479_784323871612738_1840989612531699421_n.jpg

10485885_784323461612779_2670574023390839456_n.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Options
    I had a late lunch today, so I just had a smoothie for dinner tonight. This one is spinach, carrot, frozen pineapple, strawberry, ground ginger, milk, and a couple cups of ice. It was more like a smoothie/slushie.

imagejpg2_zps98f43d16.jpg
  • __hannah_
    __hannah_ Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I had Doritos taco salad for dinner. I'm not usually a salad person but it was really good. Can't wait for homemade pizza tomorrow night. I'm going to make the dough using my ninja in the morning so it will have plenty of time to rise this time.
  • leeanndennis1365
    Options
    Steamed asparagus and pan seared lemon pepper salmon
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    Cooking for one tonight.....

1 package of Idahoan Instant Loaded Baked Mashed Potatoes
    3 Spicy Jalapeno Al Fresco Chicken Sausage links.

Put 2 cups water and sliced links into 4 cup Pyrex measure.
    MIcrowave until boiling.
    Add instant potatoes.
    Wait 8 or 10 minutes untill that bowl of hot lava cools.
    Wait 5 more minutes.
    Enjoy.

LOL. Those chicken sausages are really good grilled with some mango salsa on them...
  • WinoGelato
    Options
    Grilled chicken sandwiches, a storebought taco pasta salad that was surprisingly good and some corn. Hodgepodge of leftovers basically...
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    1 packet of Uncle Ben's Ready Rice brown rice, Diet Pepsi
  • B0rnC0nfus3d
    B0rnC0nfus3d Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Tonight I'm having a prawn salad with new potatoes ????
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    boiled gammon with new potatoes and salad or maybe courgette ribbons.
  • victoire713
    victoire713 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    At 12 this morning I had Beef Ramen and some water and a glass of Berry Juicy Juice
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Fried egg sandwich on toasted Alvarado Street no-salt sprouted grain bread with mustard, sliced mini portabello mushroom, onion, tomato and provolone cheese. Side of sliced cucumber and watermelon.

imagejpg1_zps8f122d4a.jpg
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    I had 3/4 of my mom's hospital supper. {She had a light stroke yesterday, and I've been at Bay Medical all day. They filled her up with blood thinners and she is doing much better} It was roasted chicken breast, mac and cheese, green Lima beans and a mixed fruit cup. Not too great, but the cucumbers and granola bars I had brought had already run out by then. When I got home I had a leg and thigh off the rotisserie chicken my wife had picked up. Much better.
  • mtruitt01
    mtruitt01 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Fried egg sandwich on toasted Alvarado Street no-salt sprouted grain bread with mustard, sliced mini portabello mushroom, onion, tomato and provolone cheese. Side of sliced cucumber and watermelon.

imagejpg1_zps8f122d4a.jpg

This looks good. Love egg sandwiches, never tried them with provolone. That's my kind of bread.
  • WinoGelato
    Options
    I had 3/4 of my mom's hospital supper. {She had a light stroke yesterday, and I've been at Bay Medical all day. They filled her up with blood thinners and she is doing much better} It was roasted chicken breast, mac and cheese, green Lima beans and a mixed fruit cup. Not too great, but the cucumbers and granola bars I had brought had already run out by then. When I got home I had a leg and thigh off the rotisserie chicken my wife had picked up. Much better.

Hope your mom is better soon Larro!