Show me your before & afters please! <3

Options

Replies

• WeightLoser41
    Options
    You girls n guys have done so darn good.
    now I know I haven't done as well as I thought :)

inspiring me to up my tempo
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring post!! Everyone looks AMAZING!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • disney_mama_13
    Options
    cb323655-67dc-4d9e-b0fc-6ffefa970db7_zpsf22af2c0.jpg

^^an un-cropped after pic. MFP cropped it.
    Those are BOTH my kids + me wearing the SAME fat pants!

What a GREAT idea! This is my goal for a year from now - shove those littles in there with me! Thanks for sharing!!! :-D
  • coconutlove93
    coconutlove93 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    87ce2ca2-2c95-4ffe-9255-c6774f73b78b.jpg

lost roughly 45 lbs so far. Long way to go though.
  • Medeiros12
    Medeiros12 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!:wink:
  • salem9348
    Options
    Same here, similar numbers and amazing transformation. Any tips of the exercise routine?
  • salem9348
    Options
    5'5"
    Before: 179 pounds. Size XL/14
    After: ~136 pounds. Size S/4

1a7b8fa0-c2ae-405b-82ca-147beb600cbd_zpsf4cde1a8.jpg

Same here, similar numbers and amazing transformation. Any tips of the exercise routine?
  • salem9348
    Options
    Took me six months of heavy lifting 4 x week and eating at a 500 cal deficit, but I'm at my original goal weight.

weightlosscollage_zps74eeacd7.jpg

And after two kids and 15 years, I fit into my high school prom dress!

9fbdc84a-5fcf-4f38-8a0a-28b678f42f7f_zpsb14e1a0d.jpg

NO FREAKING WAY. Wow your HS prom dress, that's quite an accomplishment after 2 kids and so long! Any tips for the exercise routine, specifically lower belly/abs area?
  • gems1313
    gems1313 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    awesome thread... now its time to get my *kitten* in gear and stick to this!!!

Gem xx
  • theczech99
    Options
    6'
    Before 265 size XL/38
    Now 177 size M/32

I lost the majority of he weight in 8 months without exercising, two years ago. The now pic is from last week while on vacation.

8c576385-9b81-479e-98c0-bcbb15becc1e_zps3c791518.jpg
  • corksterfl87
    corksterfl87 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Before: 305 lbs
    Current: 171 lbs

adlsf7.jpg

Very cool. Good job brother.
    Way to goooo! looking good
  • QuillensMom
    QuillensMom Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Awesome motivation, I'm 340 now. You look amazing and doing that in one year just Wow! :)

Love the idea of the pics, I'm going to come here when I want to snack and shouldn't be!
  • the_summer_belle
    the_summer_belle Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I posted my year on mfp a few days ago with pics here

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1378964-one-year-on-mfp-with-pics
  • nasharp1
    nasharp1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    A picture is worth a thousand words! Gr8 transformations!! Congrats 2 all!!!
  • inspirezme
    inspirezme Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You've inspired me! I can't seem to get past week one of 30DS, but I'm about your height (5'8.5") and almost the same build as your before. Your after is fantastic and I would be so happy to look like that!
    I'm 5'9 My before was really at 216 but I don't really have many pictures at that weight. If you look at my profile, the picture that I'm wearing black is the closest to it. The bigger picture of me here is at around 185. And it's not technically an 'after' yet... still have quite a bit of toning I want to do but that's me now at around 162. I've been doing cardio like running and completed the 30 day shred which was a huge push I needed. I only lost 3 pounds doing it but I lost a lot of inches and built muscle. I'm doing ripped in 30 now and plan on doing insanity after. Then I want to start heavy lifting I think. I started my journey about 3 years ago now and have been slowly working my way down the scale. My biggest struggle seems to be 'clean' eating... I'm an Italian girl with a sweet tooth, horrible combination between the carbs and sweets. The transformation shown here from 185 to 162 took about 6 months but could have been shorter if I hadn't taken so many cheat days... oops!

Capture2.png
    loss.png
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Started at 237 lbs, and now at 123 lbs. 5'3". :-)

1238b5e.jpg16i8xvm.jpg
  • greenfirearm
    greenfirearm Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Still a way to go, but...

I weighed somewhere between 104-110kg:

2wc3bbb.png

37qly.jpg

2mr5qmg.jpg

Now around 74kg:

a9s09s.jpg

iozrf7.png

ETA: I sometimes have a Cherie Blair thing going on with my mouth when I pose for photos, I have no idea what that's about

Awesome progress! And I love your avatar ;)
  • redromad275
    redromad275 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Keep going all. You are doing so well. You all give me faith that people do care about themselves and want to be healthy. I get very disillusioned at times with all the people that I see that are so overweight and out of shape. Drive on!
  • bregrig
    bregrig Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    bump
  • peacemongernc
    peacemongernc Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Sigh... I'll repost this when I figure out how to change the picture sizes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!