List Of Low Calorie Foods EVERYONE should know about!!

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• reachingforarainbow
    reachingforarainbow Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Watermelon
    Chopped tomato with cottage 2:1 ratio with italian flavoring soooooo good
    Dulce de lece (spelling?) jello pudding (60 calories but so good)
    Pumpkin applesauce muffins (have a recipe that comes out to around 85 calories per decently sized muffin)
    oatmeal -- add a bit of extra water, or shredded carrots (carrot cake flavor) pumpkin puree (pumpkin spize flavor) zucchini and few chocolate chips/cocoa (chocolate zucchini bread flavour) coconut (just yummy) or light hot chocolate.... alll so yummy and filling
    flavored 0% greek yogurt with peanut butter. sounds weird but you really should try it!
    lunch meat wrapped around veggies... crunchy and salty
    cereal
    rice cakes
    tofu is actually relatively low in calories and high in protein. love eating this satayed in pan with a touch of oil (a little fats not gonna kill anyone)
    bbq corn... caramelized yummy
    grilled zucchini
    popcorn!!!! add some kind of flavouring or nuts and fruit or anything really you can make it higher or lower calorie snack.
    thinly sliced homemade bread with any kind of filling (only problem is it can be a bit fall apartish) but today I made a sandwhich with 3 kinds of homemade bread. Weighed out my bread first, 68 grams for 3 slices. Can you say heck yes. Lots of flavour, less carbs. Woot!
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    2% Milk 130 cal /c. Yum
  • beritrocksmyuniverse
    Options
    I really like no-yolk egg noodles. They have about half the calories of regular noodles and I can't taste the difference. I use them in everything-- they have 210 cals in 1 1/5 cups! I like the flavor better than the Miracle Noodles and they are easier to find.

I make baked goods with egg whites and Splenda- it cuts the calories and you can barely taste the difference.

I also really recommend Bolthouse Yogurt Ranch Dressing. It has 45 calories per 2 tablespoon serving which is much less than most dressings. It also has great flavor and texture. They have other varieties as well,
  • beritrocksmyuniverse
    Options
    Also thanks for the original post, I enjoyed your recommendations. I just though I would add my favs. :D
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Spinach, Cabbage, Watermelon, Onions, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Cantaloupe, and Grapes.
  • MayaLove1
    MayaLove1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    bump
  • heatherlmosher
    heatherlmosher Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    PB2- powered peanut butter that you mix with water. only 45 calories for 2 tablespoons and tastes just like the real thing! Great on a banana.
  • hhanse45
    Options
    bump