Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• AaminahRaks
    AaminahRaks Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm Tasha! I've been on here for a while but never really utilized the friends network or community. I always seem to make a bit of progress but then I get stuck so maybe having a support system will help.

I'm somewhere between 5'3" and 5'4" and currently weigh 196lbs roughly 39% body fat. Goal is to get down to about 140lbs or 30% body fat. I belly dance, lift, and walk- I've recently lost some of my steam but I'm fighting to get it back.

Feel free to add me!
  • emily889
    emily889 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am looking for some people to help keep me motivated and get advice/bounce ideas off.. so feel free to add me! I can be quite entertaining from time to time as well ;) haha add me!
  • iTechWytch
    Options
    Hi there, I've been on MyFitnessPall for a while but never used the forums. Actually didnt know they had any. But Iame here in hopes to fine helpful, motivational friends. The type fo friends that will tell me you dont need that cake or that soda. I dont relly havealot of friends at home or even family so i have bn trying to do this pretty much on my own. Untill last year when i started with the ymca here in town. Although i am kind 9f disappointed with them i dont want to stop so i still use the pool and gym. Anyways back to my question. If anyone would like to add me please do. I could use the help. Thanks
  • KatherineLever
    Options
    Add me! I would love to make some friends on here, might make the whole not eating pasta and steering clear of cake a bit more fun. :( Be nice to get involved in the community. Would be happy to talk to anyone!
  • nagugopalakrishnan
    nagugopalakrishnan Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. 38 yrs old looking to shed 30 lbs
  • jessicajpl
    Options
    Hi! I haven't been on here in awhile most of my friends have deactivated, I would love to make some new friends to keep me motivated on my weight loss journey! :heart:
  • julesfools
    julesfools Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Jules...always looking for new friends. Feel free to add. <3
  • Sltoma13
    Sltoma13 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm Sarah- 33y/o mom of 3. Trying to lose 30 lbs. 1st 3 days I lost 5.8 lbs & I'm in my 2nd wk & staying the same. Staying within calories. Need to get exercising. Please add me. I need motivation!!!
  • eviezoo
    eviezoo Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi friends! My name is Evie and I am a senior in college! My goal is to work out 3x a week and so far I've been doing great! Having friends on MFP is very motivating and it keeps me going! My goal is to get back to my high school weight!
  • SarahMS79
    SarahMS79 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Sarah...I'm 34 from Michigan. I have been a part of MFP for quite a while now, but I've fallen off the wagon lately and I really really really want to get back on. I still have around 20 more pounds to lose and I have already lost about 35 pounds since starting MFP. If you are someone who logs daily and are an active member please feel free to add me! :):wink:
  • huggybear1969
    Options
    Hi! Late to the party (as usual) but I am on MFP daily and would love to have more friends. Feel free to add me!
  • Kenzoeee
    Kenzoeee Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kenzie. Trying to lose around 60 pounds. Let's be friends? Feel free to add me! :)
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm back after a sciatic nerve issue last year forced me to stop working out for close to 8 weeks. Once I could begin working out again I would still experience pain and got discouraged. Summer showed up along with beer, BBQ's and weekends out on the river and I've put on half of the 50 lbs I worked so hard to lose 3 yrs ago. Welcoming some encouraging & supportive friends. Which I myself will be in return!! Cheers!! :drinker:
  • Ali_momof2
    Ali_momof2 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm always looking to add new friends.
  • SmoothiesVSCupcakes
    SmoothiesVSCupcakes Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    On the journey to losing 125lbs. feel free to add me, can never have enough support, right? :)
  • ScrapPaperu
    Options
    I do not visit often, but if anyone wants to message me I will reply eventually. I am also on kik- ScrapPaperTea

I do not believe in counting calories. I believe in eating healthy (within reason), and although I am not vegan, I eat many vegan/vegetarian meals. (I am juice fasting right now, but when I go back to eating I eat mostly vegetables, whole grains, lean meats, fish, and nuts). I also like organic food. :)

I also have a great recipe for acai berry/green tea/kale smoothie. I used to work at Smoothie King, so that is where I learned to make smoothies and juices. :)
  • valkaree
    valkaree Posts: 519
    Options
    I got 15lbs to go to get to my lowest in 15 years but I have twenty past that to meet my goal. I could use all the help I can get! Feel free to add me :)
  • MomforNoah
    Options
    I'm Tina, I really want to lose 20lbs by Christmas, but the sooner the better!
  • hispraiseinme
    hispraiseinme Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on everyday. Tracking food and exercise. I'm a returning member.
  • stevomary
    Options
    Hi, im Leese, back again!... tried 8 days on slim fast, kidding myself. Its awful, im bloated horrid headaches. Never again.

I want to lose 2 stone, slow and steady, the right way! I have no friends, would love to have some help xx