Official "Get Friends" Thread

Options

Replies

• mtnstar
    mtnstar Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm looking for new friends as motivation to log on every day and keep my momentum going. I am in maintenance mode and basically working on body recomposition at this point, as well as the eternal search for a flatter belly after having three kids.
  • kurtistime
    kurtistime Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Kurtis,

I live in London. Just hit my first milestone of being under 100kg next 90. Would love to get some new friends to help motivate and to help motivate others. Feel free to add
  • nancypaige1
    Options
    Hi, I'm Nancy, I just had a baby and gained so much weight... Feel free to add me so we can motivate and inspire one another, I know first hand from the first time I battled my weight before my pregnancy that having support is one of the most important parts of losing weight. My goal is to lose 60+ lbs and tone and tighten my body back up. I log on and track my food & exercise daily hoping to find others who do as well!
  • elpidamaria
    elpidamaria Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hi i'm elpida...I'm using MFP for 50 days now and I've lost 6 kg (13 pounds).
    I want 4 more kg (11 pounds) for my first goal..
    You are free to add me! :-)
  • rnoggle1990
    Options
    ok. so trying to figure this site out on my phone. gah. I have been a memeber for years now but only kind of used the app to track food. but now im looking for the comunity and support aspect of the site.

Sw 290lbs. (4 years ago and just had my baby was 190 before pregnancy)
    Cw 177lbs.
    my goal for sometime now has been 160. once i hit that im going to enjoy it and then maybe make a new goal of 140.

i have been the same weight for almost over a month now. so i guess im at a stand still.
    i was put on phentermine not too long ago, but it had the opposite affect on me.
    i know these last couple weeks ive been (and tryng not to) munching... i stopped smoking on the first of this.month. hopeing to be able to lungs capable of some running/jogging.

I have been having a hard time loosing ny belly chub from pregnancy. i now have no booty and major side fat. but hey my face and sholders are thin for the most part (good for selfies lol)

I hate buying clothes because i shop on side of the store for jeans size 10 then the other side of the store for tops. xxl. it just seem fitting or balanced to me... and its my gut because i have a small/average chest size.

soooo just looking for some online weightloss buddies who are in the same/similar boat as me.
  • 178lbs
    178lbs Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Phil,
    46years old , based in the UK. Had gastric bypass nearly three years ago, dropped from 320 lbs to approx 200lbs. Need to stop the weight creeping back on and lose the bit more that I need to. Hoping to gain motivation and accountability from the social aspect of this site as I have not done that aspect before. Please add me if you can identify with anything thanks
    Phil
  • marissanik
    marissanik Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Marissa! I accept all requests and answer any questions for anybody new or needing help.
  • parkes93
    parkes93 Posts: 76
    Options
    Hi I'm Ian 33 from the uk .. Was on here a while back and left as u do ...
    Well I've come back to c if I can get some motivation , advice and make some friends suppose
    Feel free to add me up ... Thanks
  • kmeyersnyc
    Options
    Hello!! My name is Ken and I'm from Bronx, NY. I am back on here after a long break.
    Started last month at 252 LBS and am now down to 238 lbs.
    My goal is to lose weight and get ripped.

Anyone feel free to add me.
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,668 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Angela - 38 years old from Vancouver, Canada. I would love some more friends to help keep me motivated towards my goals.

I used to be obese and lost 90lbs through diet and exercise. Gained quite a bit back during pregnancy and had a hard time getting the weight off. I've lost 23lbs since joining MFP in mid-June and have 15 or so to go.
  • steveshooman
    Options
    Hi! I'm an optimistic, positive lady in my early 30's, 5'3", 152. I'm looking to get down to 135 before re-evaluating whether I need to lose more.

My main goal is to be healthy enough to live into my late 90's with my best friend--my husband. I have some restrictions on the amount of exercise I can do at the moment, so my main focus right now is getting my food habits under control (especially fighting emotional eating).

I have an open diary and would love to have friends who share my goals and/or my struggles. I'd especially like friends who also have open diaries, so we can see what's working and what's not!

-S
  • NessaReh85
    NessaReh85 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 29 from Illinois. Always looking for motivational friends. Please feel free to add me!
  • 86lidia
    86lidia Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    HI EVERYONE, MY NAME IS LIDIA AND ALL FRIENDS ARE WELCOME. IM LOOKING TO LOSE ABOUT 30 POUNDS.
  • BigFatWibbleWobble
    Options
    Hi ya - I am just starting with weight loss. Would like to lose between 70 and 80 pounds so will be around for some time.

I am based in Hampshire , England

Feel free to add me :-)
  • runningstrides
    Options
    Hey All! I am new here and am looking for friends to hold me accountable for my intake! Add me :)
  • dzstephy
    dzstephy Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hi all. In back after a long break. I have been able to maintain my weight during the break. Looking for motivation and suggestions for new work outs. I'm on the fence on whether I should join a gym, train on my own, or continue to do yoga. Feel free to add me
  • Maerwhyn
    Maerwhyn Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello! Anybody here ride horses? I'd love to chat about fitness and riding!
  • hoppinglark
    hoppinglark Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm Gabriel, I'm 33 in Gainesville, Florida and Looking for other chubby guys who want to hike, bike, work-out, walk-dogs, kayak, swim, snorkel,and do anything to get out and lose the pounds.
  • spmode
    spmode Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • todd6977
    todd6977 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me im here to support!!