Official "Get Friends" Thread

Replies

• SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,668 Member
    Hi! I'm Angela - 38 years old from Vancouver, Canada. I would love some more friends to help keep me motivated towards my goals.

I used to be obese and lost 90lbs through diet and exercise. Gained quite a bit back during pregnancy and had a hard time getting the weight off. I've lost 23lbs since joining MFP in mid-June and have 15 or so to go.
  • Hi! I'm an optimistic, positive lady in my early 30's, 5'3", 152. I'm looking to get down to 135 before re-evaluating whether I need to lose more.

My main goal is to be healthy enough to live into my late 90's with my best friend--my husband. I have some restrictions on the amount of exercise I can do at the moment, so my main focus right now is getting my food habits under control (especially fighting emotional eating).

I have an open diary and would love to have friends who share my goals and/or my struggles. I'd especially like friends who also have open diaries, so we can see what's working and what's not!

-S
  • NessaReh85
    NessaReh85 Posts: 140 Member
    Hello, I am 29 from Illinois. Always looking for motivational friends. Please feel free to add me!
  • 86lidia
    86lidia Posts: 4 Member
    HI EVERYONE, MY NAME IS LIDIA AND ALL FRIENDS ARE WELCOME. IM LOOKING TO LOSE ABOUT 30 POUNDS.
  • Hi ya - I am just starting with weight loss. Would like to lose between 70 and 80 pounds so will be around for some time.

I am based in Hampshire , England

Feel free to add me :-)
  • Hey All! I am new here and am looking for friends to hold me accountable for my intake! Add me :)
  • dzstephy
    dzstephy Posts: 357 Member
    Hi all. In back after a long break. I have been able to maintain my weight during the break. Looking for motivation and suggestions for new work outs. I'm on the fence on whether I should join a gym, train on my own, or continue to do yoga. Feel free to add me
  • Maerwhyn
    Maerwhyn Posts: 22 Member
    Hello! Anybody here ride horses? I'd love to chat about fitness and riding!
  • hoppinglark
    hoppinglark Posts: 213 Member
    I'm Gabriel, I'm 33 in Gainesville, Florida and Looking for other chubby guys who want to hike, bike, work-out, walk-dogs, kayak, swim, snorkel,and do anything to get out and lose the pounds.
  • spmode
    spmode Posts: 30 Member
    feel free to add me!
  • todd6977
    todd6977 Posts: 400 Member
    anyone can add me im here to support!!
  • I'm Bill, 43. Looking to lose about 30lbs. Looking for like minded individuals to keep the motivation up!
  • 5arahK
    5arahK Posts: 14 Member
    Hello I am 21 and a college student in the USA. I'm hoping to loose 10-20 lbs. I would really appreciate your support.
  • thewallflower1428
    thewallflower1428 Posts: 25 Member
    Hey everyone!
    My name is Hannah, and I am looking for some support buddies! I have around 100 pounds to lose- but am gonna work on smaller goals at a time.
    I'm also Diabetic.
    Looking for friends that have similar situations, but anyone/everyone feel free to add me! :)
  • abbie3124
    abbie3124 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm abbie,I'm 26,from india and I want to lose 30kg. I have already lost 2kg since I started using MFP. Would love some like minded friends who would be my support buddies.
  • wrkinhrd247
    wrkinhrd247 Posts: 2 Member
    add me for more support. i can use the support too :)
  • StephanieKTerranova
    StephanieKTerranova Posts: 29 Member
    I'm Stephanie a 26 year old Texan! I have about 5 or 10 pounds to go depending on what I look like and would love some like minded friends. I log every day and follow an iifym plan. I also have Hashimotos.

So feel free to add me :)
  • dhall2011
    dhall2011 Posts: 209
    I'm Destree. 27 year old from California. My main priority is fat percentage rather than the scale but probably looking at another 50 pounds or so to total 60 pounds of weight loss.
  • Hello,

I am here to help and motivate anyone, I am a good friend, I am 19 and I have 30 pounds to lose.
  • DreamBigEatLarge
    DreamBigEatLarge Posts: 162 Member
    Feel free to add me :) Love getting support and finding motivation amongst others :smile: